Purpose Behind A "Cheap" Count?

andzon

I've done my fair share of cheap trophy tactics such as my Terminator Salvation platinum and my 3 Sound Shapes plats. At the time it seemed like a good idea, but now I feel like it just devalues my collection.

Fortunately, I make up for it with platinums such as WipEout, Vanquish and Killzone 2

But whenever I see these people that have like over 100 platinums and they are all just duplicates or easy to get, I just feel like someone who has 10 hard, grueling platinums has a more worthy collection than them

That's just my two cents though

I've done my fair share of cheap trophy tactics such as my Terminator Salvation platinum and my 3 Sound Shapes plats. At the time it seemed like a good idea, but now I feel like it just devalues my collection.

Fortunately, I make up for it with platinums such as WipEout, Vanquish and Killzone 2

But whenever I see these people that have like over 100 platinums and they are all just duplicates or easy to get, I just feel like someone who has 10 hard, grueling platinums has a more worthy collection than them

That's just my two cents though

Exactly what I was trying to say before, you said it much better then I did.

• Like 1

I will say this because I actually have a lot of the easy platinums out there. Part of it has been for pure motivation to raise my trophy level, another part has been because my daughter enjoys watching me play and I don't really want her watching me shoot people in the face with all my violent games, so I play the kids games too. That being said, I will admit with absolutely no shame that a lot of the easy platinums/kid games I have played, I have actually quite enjoyed. There have been some I have had to force myself to finish because they're terrible, but out of all the kids games and easy plats, I have only hated about 4 of the games. As for the cross saves, Sound Shapes is the only one that I have done the cross save for and I don't feel bad or ashamed, I put in the work for the platinum so if they want to give me an extra platinum (shrugs) I'll take it. But I can't bring myself to download the multiple versions from different regions.