Hackers EVERYWHERE! Game's Broken

33 minutes ago, Gigafalcospamer7 said:

If you get trophies auto-popped by a hacker; reinstalling the game should reset the trophy list on your hardrive. Make sure you don't sync before hand and have a backup save file (before the hack).

This is incorrect. You would need to erase your User on your PS3 before the trophies are synced.

6 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

No it won't. 

Just now, RangyRV said:

This is incorrect. You would need to erase your User on your PS3 before the trophies are synced.

These^

The one and only way to remove unsynced trophies from your console, is to nuke your profile out of existence then recreate it but make sure to backup all of your saves and any other files you wish to keep, else they too will be nuked along with the dodgy trophies.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The first I did in CoD WaW was to play DLCs and complete zombie trophies, mostly I played solo and with a friend, but also I played numerous times with other people online...Never saw any hackers or experienced anything of that sort.

Most annoying thing was that there was no coordination as everyone was playing for themselves, not as a team...But I did got carried by one team for that 20 wave trophy, so online can be helpful as well.