Remake Resident Evil 2 Getting Real? :O!

G10BURGERKING

First of all, let's not get too excited here :P A few days ago, on Resident Evil Facebook page, Hirabayashi made a post and asked fans if they would be interested in remake Resident Evil 2 on a few days ago. The response being an overwhelming and a lot of them said yes! If they would just remake Resident Evil 2 like the way they've done on the remake Resident Evil of GameCube version, that'd be so great!

11802762_1012373105450243_64385113640193

SOURCE: Resident Evil Facebook page, http://gematsu.com/2015/07/resident-evil-2-remake-pitched-capcom-today

Edited by G10BURGERKING

RE2 is one game I never tried, I've heard good things from my brother but how is it compared to the other RE games (I've only ever played 4,5, & 6, 4 being my favorite)?

Also, what's that say under the guy's thumb, "confidential"? Not confidential enough to snap a pic I guess. :P

here my list i want they put into re2 remakes.

1- more traps like remake

2-  different places that was block by boards.

3- annette story

4-annette report

5-hard puzzles

6-crimson heads

7- add invisible mode and real survival 

8- as hunk needs story too

9-new costumes 

10-  keep controls like re remastered.

• Like 1

RE2 is one game I never tried, I've heard good things from my brother but how is it compared to the other RE games (I've only ever played 4,5, & 6, 4 being my favorite)?

Also, what's that say under the guy's thumb, "confidential"? Not confidential enough to snap a pic I guess. :P

I’ve played every Resident Evil games in exception Resident Evil Survivor 2 which was completely non-canon and Gaiden. Resident Evil 2 was one of Capcom’s highest selling games. So in RE2, it plays nothing like the modern ones (no checkpoint, no autosave and arrow guide that tells you what to do). :o It had an amazing atmosphere, good setting, music, and limited resource, ammunition and save. As if you're playing RE2, you will have to explore a city while fighting with enemies and solving the puzzles. Only one thing is that people didn’t like the tank control but for me, I didn’t have problem with it.

Edited by G10BURGERKING
  • Like 2

Resident Evil 2 is a classic! I'm very excited that this seems to be becoming a reality now after years of the fans asking for it. This is on the same level as the Final Fantasy 7 Remake for me and now it looks like they're both happening! I just hope that they remake it to the standard of which the Resident Evil Remake was where they kept the core gameplay and feel of the game but they just upgraded the visuals, added interesting new things and lots of surprises to the veterans.