Hot Lap trophy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The only thing I can really say about this is learn the track and every shortcut, know when to drift and when to boost, memorise the leaders ghost and try to emulate it and most importantly don't give up, I got it with a time of about 59.099 (IIRC), this put me at 17th from 190 so even with that time I barely made it.

Hope that helps.

Edit: Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been back on this thread since I got the trophy.

Just got the trophy today.

• 1 month later...

I just got this trophy as well with time of 59,9 sec. Its not that hard if you make your time under a minute on Big Hermitage stage, I noticed this stage is there everyday (I m not sure if it was changing before). I think 58 sec is possible to make but I have no idea how some ppl got 52 sec, following ghost of fastest person he have incredible speed. I dont know how is that possible.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I got it yesterday with a time of 57 seconds, this trophy is still possible, just hit it in under a minute and you'll get it :)
Also play on weekends, more people seem to play thus widening the gap for you to be in the top 10%.

The level in question hasn't changed in forever, so learn how to hop over the wall and glitch the track, it's the only way to get a fast enough time. Watch the ghosts for the fastest racer, and mimic their technique. 

• Like 3

I got it yesterday with a time of 57 seconds, this trophy is still possible, just hit it in under a minute and you'll get it :)

Also play on weekends, more people seem to play thus widening the gap for you to be in the top 10%.

The level in question hasn't changed in forever, so learn how to hop over the wall and glitch the track, it's the only way to get a fast enough time. Watch the ghosts for the fastest racer, and mimic their technique. 

In what section of the track can you perform this glitch?

EDIT: 11//08/2016

Figured out how to perform the glitch. Once you know how to do it, the 10% it's very much possible. Well... in addition of many fake accounts to add players in the leaderboards, LOL!

EDIT 2: 12/08/2016

Got the trophy. Had 54 seconds with the glitch and the megapros did times like 49 or so! There were a total of 175 players in the leaderboard and I was 6th! Well within the 10%!

Edited by LoStraniero91

In what section of the track can you perform this glitch?

EDIT: 11//08/2016

Figured out how to perform the glitch. Once you know how to do it, the 10% it's very much possible. Well... in addition of many fake accounts to add players in the leaderboards, LOL!

EDIT 2: 12/08/2016

Got the trophy. Had 54 seconds with the glitch and the megapros did times like 49 or so! There were a total of 175 players in the leaderboard and I was 6th! Well within the 10%!

Congratz.

What glitch are you referring to?

The one where you pass the starting point on the right side?

• 2 weeks later...

No. When you approach the second jump in the long straight section of track, you need to jump and bump into the fence's pole, then you have to "glide" and scrap the grey wall. If done correctly, it will respawn you some meters before the finish line. Pulling it off can be tricky, if you get "Wrong way" or "Shortcut not allowed" then you will be reset in another position.

• 3 weeks later...

Woo, I finally got this trophy yesterday with a time of 54.438 using the wall jump glitch after watching the leading ghost. My best time without the glitch was 60.878. After jumping through the gap in the fence you have to scrap the wall on the way down otherwise you end up respawning on one of the two paths and your shortcut becomes a longcut. It's tricky and you need a strong run up to the glitch point and you need to be ready to make a clean exit out of the glitch point. Glad I got it and good luck to everyone else.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to the above tips, I actually got a time of 55:1 and was in a top 10 (no 8 exactly) but it is out of 63 people. Thought I need about 80 people. Just about to give up and make up a lot of dummy's but I can't believe it actually popped for me! Thank god. Glad it's over with.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...