Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

On 9/25/2018 at 4:21 PM, Leon Castle said:

What the?!

Dn2bwmoUcAA4HMj.jpg

I just learned that Female Bowser sorry I mean Bowser-Hime.

Even some Mangaka made "Bowsette" like Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid creator Coolkyoushinja as you see if you have read the Manga.

Bowsette has taken over Japan too. 

Though personally I'm enjoying Booette more. :awesome:

Smug

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jelloycat said:

Bowsette has taken over Japan too. 

More like the Super Crown has taken over Japan

latest?cb=20180914155317

(There's many victims of this "Power-up")

Ridley the Dragon Alien

Spoiler

dda.jpg

And Mario himself

Spoiler

647.jpg

1 hour ago, Jelloycat said:

Though personally I'm enjoying Booette more. :awesome:

Smug

I like Booette too, She's more cute then the other "ettes"

mario-has-bowsette-luigi-has-booette.jpg

The First Peachette that got overshadowed by Bowsette and Booette(only thing she got going for her is that she's canon unless Nintendo want to ride that train)

f44.png

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

More like the Super Crown has taken over Japan

latest?cb=20180914155317

(There's many victims of this "Power-up")

Ridley the Dragon Alien

Reveal hidden contents

dda.jpg

And Mario himself

Reveal hidden contents

647.jpg

I like Booette too, She's more cute then the other "ettes"

mario-has-bowsette-luigi-has-booette.jpg

The First Peachette that got overshadowed by Bowsette and Booette(only thing she got going for her is that she's canon unless Nintendo want to ride that train)

f44.png

Is it bad that I kind of forgot Peachette was even thing? xD  (Even though she's the only canon one.) 

11 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Is it bad that I kind of forgot Peachette was even thing? xD  (Even though she's the only canon one.) 

The new Mario Bros game is not out so no I don't think is bad that you forgot that... Pink Toad turned Peach was a thing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, GrayFT said:

I was wondering then the Accelerator Manga Spin-off would get a Anime or be part of Railgun S3, looking forward to see the Necromancer and the Zombie in the Index Anime art form odEwUsy.gif

That said Season 3 of Railgun

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-10-07/a-certain-scientific-railgun-gets-3rd-anime-season/.137838

railgun-kv.jpg

There's also this crossover of the Isekai Anime

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-10-06/new-isekai-quartet-anime-project-crosses-over-overlord-re-zero-tanya-konosuba-franchises/.137803

isekai-quartet.png.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2018 at 8:47 PM, Jelloycat said:

Preview doesn't really show much, but I'm really iffy on the voice choices. They just don't match the character's image very well. I'm still (cautiously) hopeful that it will turn out well though. 

Hmm.  Those were my thoughts as well after watching the trailer.  I'll give them a chance to grow into their characters as the show progresses.  I have faith in the staff. :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LightningCharm said:

Hmm.  Those were my thoughts as well after watching the trailer.  I'll give them a chance to grow into their characters as the show progresses.  I have faith in the staff. :)

Yeah, it's one of my favorite manga so it's hard not to be excited about it. :)  Hopefully the voices will grow on me as I hear more. 

• Like 1

HELP
I'm trying to watch Senran Kagura: Shinovi Master Uncensored but unfortunately I can't find any episodes in HD! I tried 9anime but they had no episodes and I tried Kissanime but it just keeps buffering. I even Tried Cruncyroll Premium and went as far as paying for it but I got an error that wouldn't even let me pay for it! 

Can anyone recommend a site that has the episodes in HD uncensored without lag? I really want to watch this series to the point I would pay for it but I'm having zero luck ?

18 hours ago, The Titan said:

HELP
I'm trying to watch Senran Kagura: Shinovi Master Uncensored but unfortunately I can't find any episodes in HD! I tried 9anime but they had no episodes and I tried Kissanime but it just keeps buffering. I even Tried Cruncyroll Premium and went as far as paying for it but I got an error that wouldn't even let me pay for it! 

Can anyone recommend a site that has the episodes in HD uncensored without lag? I really want to watch this series to the point I would pay for it but I'm having zero luck 1f622.png

Did you try changing the 'Server' on Kissanime to the alpha (preferably) or beta one? I've had issues with the others buffering, but not those ones. 

6 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Did you try changing the 'Server' on Kissanime to the alpha (preferably) or beta one? I've had issues with the others buffering, but not those ones. 

yah i did. I even tried multiple different anime sites like gogoanime and anime lab. They don't have it in HD or any episodes at all. Seems strange. Oh well. I could wait for blu ray

Wow it's like it's a new anime

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-11-09/marchen-madchen-anime-blu-ray-version-shows-major-improvements/.139186

drezmbcu0aahq-t.jpg

I might just rewatch Märchen Mädchen... well more like watch the "True" Märchen Mädchen as the BD version looks much better.

I hear My Sister, My Writer has the same problem as Märchen Mädchen so I might just put that on-hold until the BD version of My Sister, My Writer is coming... next year.