I think I'm badly stuck

As you progress through the game, it begins to get confusing on where you need to actually go. I wasn't sure where to go, I defeated Penguin and my objective was find the secret entrance to the warden's office (Joker's path) and turn on the power in the industrial area (Black Mask path) so I was just running around the map looking for a new place to get access too.

I ended up in a corridor that I can't find a way out. At the right side of the corridor is a lift shaft that I can't go in or pass, there is a lift call button but it says when I scan it that I can't call the lift without the power on. When I go to the left, there is nothing until I reach a hole in the roof (where I used an e4plosive gel). When I go through this, I reach a cell room with a wayne bo4 to the left (that I got e4plosive gel from) and to the right is the machine that goes back and forth and can only be stopped, allowing you to pass it from the other side.

Will I need to start the game over, it autosaves when you enter a room, I've got about 60% game completion.

• Like 1

I certainly have to check this thread because I'm totally agree with you, I haven't feel so lost in a game. After defeating black mask I'm going from one zone to another and i don't know what a heck to do. Once i get home I'll give more details, I hope you can help us guys.

Edited by GoldenShaka

After that the game still is hard to know where you at?

The game is kinda tricky 'cause it is a must to scan everything if you want to find some paths if not you may not notice when something is hidden behind something else (ie vents, interruptors, breakable walls) and the map on the vita version it one of the worst maps I've ever seen, eventually you´ll learn the maps and know where to go without even looking at the map

Well I already deleted and reinstalled the game, I went back and forth so many times and didn't see anything breakable (yes, I was scanning). I'll just try not to go there again, I passed there earlier in the game but when I went back, I couldn't get out.

There's another problem I have with the game, there are three trophies that are really confusing me ( :silver: Party Pooper:silver: Flew the Coop and  :silver: Circuit Breaker).

The descriptions say to Defuse all Joker presents, rescue all penguin hostages and disarm all black mask junction bo4es. I have not seen anything like this throughout the game. I checked the Playstation trophies trophy guide, and I don't get what this means.

"If the Joker was the last boss before final boss, you'll have to search for 5 presents armed by the Joker"

If the Penguin was the last boss before final boss, you'll have to search out 5 hostages guarded by armed thugs"

What does this mean? Does it mean that if the second boss that I defeated was the Joker, before I fight the ne4t boss I need to go around the Joker's area and find five armed presents and these only appear after you defeat the joker, him being your second boss?

Does this mean I need three playthroughs for this (I know I need three playthroughs anyway for the three batsuits).

Well I already deleted and reinstalled the game, I went back and forth so many times and didn't see anything breakable (yes, I was scanning). I'll just try not to go there again, I passed there earlier in the game but when I went back, I couldn't get out.

There's another problem I have with the game, there are three trophies that are really confusing me ( :silver: Party Pooper:silver: Flew the Coop and  :silver: Circuit Breaker).

The descriptions say to Defuse all Joker presents, rescue all penguin hostages and disarm all black mask junction bo4es. I have not seen anything like this throughout the game. I checked the Playstation trophies trophy guide, and I don't get what this means.

"If the Joker was the last boss before final boss, you'll have to search for 5 presents armed by the Joker"

If the Penguin was the last boss before final boss, you'll have to search out 5 hostages guarded by armed thugs"

What does this mean? Does it mean that if the second boss that I defeated was the Joker, before I fight the ne4t boss I need to go around the Joker's area and find five armed presents and these only appear after you defeat the joker, him being your second boss?

Does this mean I need three playthroughs for this (I know I need three playthroughs anyway for the three batsuits).

The final boss is none of the three gang leaders, so the "last boss before the final boss" is whoever you leave last. You'll get to go after the boss-specific trophies at that point and yes, you'll need three playthroughs for those (be sure to search the boxes left behind so you can get the suit pieces and not need an extra playthrough after your three mandatory ones).

The final boss is none of the three gang leaders, so the "last boss before the final boss" is whoever you leave last.

I don't understand this either. Can you make it simple for me please?

Does it mean that after you've defeated two of the bosses, and Joker is the last one, the presents appear for you to find and destroy, same for penguin and Black mask?

Edited by SoIidWoIf

I don't have the game but it seems to be crystal clear?

There are 3 bosses, then a final boss. You can beat the first 3 bosses in whatever order.
The third you kill launch a specific "mission" :).

If joker is the third boss you kill ("last boss before final boss"), then you'll have to search for 5 presents armed by the Joker"

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 1

I don't understand this either. Can you make it simple for me please?

Does it mean that after you've defeated two of the bosses, and Joker is the last one, the presents appear for you to find and destroy, same for penguin and Black mask?

If the Joker was the last gang leader you deal with, then he is indeed the "last boss before the final boss" (as I said, the final boss is another character entirely - not one of these three). Once you advance the game after that, you will find the first present (for Joker) and others will appear in specific locations elsewhere in Blackgate. Same for the Penguin and Black Mask. You will have to deal with all of them (they are not missable, but the contents of the last box for each boss is) before you can go against the final boss.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I actually know exactly where you were stuck at as I just ran into this today on my playthrough. I believe where you enter the area by falling through a hole in the floor there is a breakable portion of the ceiling near where that hole is. The

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive this old thread but I've got a question that fits with the topic. Can I return to the place where I've defeated Grundy after having defeated Black Mast, Penguin and Joker? I'm currently trying to get all detective case collectibles and one is supposedly in that area. But I cannot for the life of me figure out a way how to get back there. So I was wondering if this was even possible.

Edited by Ivotas

@Ivotas Yes it is possible to get back there, I did so when doing the detective cases after defeating all three bosses. It's hard to describe, but you have to enter by going back down the way you came up after the fight. There is a detective case clue at the top of this room, where you have to use Glue Gel on a pipe to stop the water flow. From there, you can make your way down and back to where you fought Grundy.

Sorry, I can't be any more descriptive than that, but it is possible!

• Like 1

Yeah, managed to get back there but boy is this confusing if the game is not guiding you based on main story objectives. Either way I've just earned the platinum and I'm happy that I never will have to navigate this horrible map ever again. Thank you and everyone who provided valuable insight for me to get through this. Couldn't have done it by myself.