Are the dlc worth it for 100%?

The game's been out almost 3 years and the season pass is $50 with no GOTY edition.

Are there any weird, luck based trophies in the dlc? I'm not really liking the idea of dropping $50 just to 100% a game but if I get enough time out of them and won't need a boosting session for trophies it might be worth it.

The game's been out almost 3 years and the season pass is $50 with no GOTY edition.

Are there any weird, luck based trophies in the dlc? I'm not really liking the idea of dropping $50 just to 100% a game but if I get enough time out of them and won't need a boosting session for trophies it might be worth it.

it's for the zombie maps die rise buried and orgins you need people.

I hate having to rely on other people to get trophies so I was dreading doing these maps, however I have always loved zombies, to my surprise I met some cool people while doing these and had alot of fun id say its worth it, doing all 4 maps will take a while as well so you will get your moneys worth. Id say a mic is 100% required for boosting though so keep that in mind if you don't have one.

I've been debating for a while whether or not I'll get the season pass myself, but for Ghosts. I like Extinction, but you get 1 Extinction/Zombies map in a pack, the other three maps in a pack are for multiplayer, which I wouldn't use at all. So I'd be spending more money on maps I wouldn't use. I still don't understand why they can't have all the zombies and extinction maps in one pack for each game, well, I'm sure money is the reason but even so, I think it would be smart to have them in one pack.

Anyway, I'm rambling. If you like Zombies and Multiplayer and you would spend a lot of time with all the maps, I guess it might be worth it. 

IMO no. These trophies are too hard even with good players. I recommend investing your time and money in something else. But hey... I'm just a stranger on the Internet. Do what you feel is right. If you want to play the zombies maps casually , then knock yourself out at a high price.

Season Passes are a tricky thing. Before I buy one I always ask myself: "Are you enjoying <insert game> so far ? Will you enjoy it in the future ? Do you want more content ?"

If all of the 3 questions are answered with a yes, then go an buy it.

To judge a Season Pass by it's content can be difficult at time, it's a personal thing imo.

I really liked the zombie maps when I played them at a friends house a year ago.