Should I get this game?

Hello everyone, so I've been thinking about what my next Vita game shall be when Im done with LittleBigPlanet and Ratchet & Clank, and currently this has my attention. I saw a review of it and it looked pretty fun, I also feel like playing a fighter, much because of Street Fighter V to be honest.

The thing is, Im terrible at fighters, I've played Mortal Kombat 4 on N64 (Don't remember it too well though lol) and Injustice Gods Among Us wich Im TERRIBLE at. So my point is, Im terrible at fighters. So what I can see of the Vita version it looks pretty cool, nice graphics good gameplay however the controls isn't super at times (Wich is okay)

But will I be able to take the plat on this game? So I heard you will have to do a lot of online shit, but its possible to boost it by yourself with PS3 / Vita wich I can do any day of the week. So that shouldn't be a problem. But will someone with very bad skill in fighting game be able to do the plat? I would love to get this game, but I know that Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Injustice tend to have.. Preeetty hard trophy lists.

Should I get this, seriously? And please don't give me 'anyone can do this' because Im sure anyone can (This sounds super rude, sorry...), but Im not sure I want a suuuuper hard challenge, thats it :S

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

If you suck at fighting games (like me), you'll probably have a hard time with the missions and they might prevent you from getting the plat. I never could get past Akuma on mission 19 and gave up on it. I still would like to boost online wins, though, so if you're interested let me know :)

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

Not much to add, I suggest you also check the PlayStationtrophies.org forums for extra opinions and advices. The game is a 7/10 on ps3 so don't expect it to be a walk in the park. Even so, the game doesn't look that difficult either. Read and apply advices, also watch some videos and you're good to go.

• Like 1

Not much to add, I suggest you also check the PlayStationtrophies.org forums for extra opinions and advices. The game is a 7/10 on ps3 so don't expect it to be a walk in the park. Even so, the game doesn't look that difficult either. Read and apply advices, also watch some videos and you're good to go.

So overall, I should get it? Thanks all! 

Hello everyone, so I've been thinking about what my next Vita game shall be when Im done with LittleBigPlanet and Ratchet & Clank, and currently this has my attention. I saw a review of it and it looked pretty fun, I also feel like playing a fighter, much because of Street Fighter V to be honest.

The thing is, Im terrible at fighters, I've played Mortal Kombat 4 on N64 (Don't remember it too well though lol) and Injustice Gods Among Us wich Im TERRIBLE at. So my point is, Im terrible at fighters. So what I can see of the Vita version it looks pretty cool, nice graphics good gameplay however the controls isn't super at times (Wich is okay)

But will I be able to take the plat on this game? So I heard you will have to do a lot of online shit, but its possible to boost it by yourself with PS3 / Vita wich I can do any day of the week. So that shouldn't be a problem. But will someone with very bad skill in fighting game be able to do the plat? I would love to get this game, but I know that Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Injustice tend to have.. Preeetty hard trophy lists.

Should I get this, seriously? And please don't give me 'anyone can do this' because Im sure anyone can (This sounds super rude, sorry...), but Im not sure I want a suuuuper hard challenge, thats it :S

I think you should just forget about platinum/trophies wise and ask yourself if the game will be worth and enjoyable for you.

That's my opinion.  You should get this game,just make sure to do a little research before,so you wont regret  :)

• Like 1

Ha im a noob when it comes to fighting games but i rather play it since it brings a new challenge to a genre that your not good with. It gives you more to understand of how fighting games work or something. I learned much on fighting games like blazblue for example. Just try for the heck of it. Thats all..

• Like 1