best PSP game you have ever played.

Kirbz

as a minority of you may know, i am going to europe for 2 months next week. i am getting a 3DS game, thinking about starfox, and a PSP game. i have no idea what PSP game to get. I have played all the final fantasies, disgaea, and Tactics Ogre games on the PSP. what is your personal favorite PSP game? i will get one or even two of those recommended. thanks in advance :)

Metal Slug Anthology. Or Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions.Do it.

I would skip out on Star fox 64 3DS, not really much of an improvment over the 64 version except graphics, get Tales of the Abyss if you can find it, it's an Action RPG and the story is better than most Tales games imo.

• Like 1

Metal Slug Anthology. Or Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions.Do it.

I would skip out on Star fox 64 3DS, not really much of an improvment over the 64 version except graphics, get Tales of the Abyss if you can find it, it's an Action RPG and the story is better than most Tales games imo.

i have never played starfox 64, and i must give you back a code >__<! already played and 100% FFT, but youre right ill look more into tales of the abyss :D thanks

oh snap, metal slug looks like something i was looking for! a 2d game! thanks :D one more :)

Edited by Kaptain Kirburblez

It absolutely has to be Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and Daxter both for the PSP. Both are great, great games that are both around $4.00 used @ Gamestop. They are beautiful and somewhat lengthy games, and it is hard not to enjoy the heck out of them!!! lol

Edited by DanielVT

If you're a fan of racing games at all, Gran Turismo PSP is a fantastic game and my personal favorite for the system. I'm also a huge fan of Harvest Moon games and Boy and Girl (remakes of Back to Nature, if you ever played that on the PlayStation 1) as well as Hero of Leaf Valley are the best two on the system, in my opinion.

Parker

It absolutely has to be Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and Daxter both for the PSP. Both are great, great games that are both around $4.00 used @ Gamestop. They are beautiful and somewhat lengthy games, and it is hard not to enjoy the heck out of them!!! lol

I'd second the Daxter recommendation. It's a great game, if you like(d) Jak & Daxter collection pick this one up.

I'd second the Daxter recommendation. It's a great game, if you like(d) Jak & Daxter collection pick this one up.

True enough. :) To be honest I never played all of Daxter, but what I did play was awesome. When I get my Vita, I may revisit it, especially after having played the Jak Collection. :)

Yup, If you like Size Matters, Secret Agent Clank is another awesome PSP game in the Ratchet and Clank universe. It is nothing but pure fun (ah back in the days before trophies).

I personally didn't like Secret Agent Clank, I found the stealth to be pretty dull and pretty poorly implemented, the weapons were boring compared to the usual Ratchet arsenal, etc, but I suppose that's just because the bar is set so high for R&C in general.

I personally didn't like Secret Agent Clank, I found the stealth to be pretty dull and pretty poorly implemented, the weapons were boring compared to the usual Ratchet arsenal, etc, but I suppose that's just because the bar is set so high for R&C in general.

Hmm, I liked it because Clank was a bad-ass. :D I agree it was different than normal Ratchet and Clanks, but I enjoyed it almost as much as Size Matters.