Trophy names references to actual horror movies

Finozzi1696

Night of the Totem Hunter = Night of the Living Dead

Four Daughters Of Darkness = Army of Darkness (?)

The (?) means I'm not sure about those.

I don't know the exact reference to some of them that aren't on this list so if anyone knows please tell me :)

I think its a reference for Night of the Hunter not living dead. Also theres a movie called Daughters of Darkness. Probably also that. Since this isnt about zombies these are likely more suitable references.

Edited by CasaDeBen

I think Ashley Snaps might be a reference to Ginger Snaps?

Ashley Snaps - Ginger Snaps (2000)

The tale of two sisters - A tale of two sisters (2003) 

The fateful descent - The Descent (2005)

They All Live - They Live (1988)

You opened their eyes - The hills have eyes (2006) ?

I think its a reference for Night of the Hunter not living dead. Also theres a movie called Daughters of Darkness. Probably also that. Since this isnt about zombies these are likely more suitable references.

Thanks guys! I will put those on the list :D

Instant Inferno = (?)  possibly dantes inferno or simply inferno both are horror titles could even be a refernce to backdraft but i doubt it

This Is THE End = (?)  i think this title is litterally the title lol but its more of a horror comedy   this is the end

The Skilful Wolf Man = (?) probably a reference to the wolf man

A Symphony of Horror Trophies = (?) this is probably ust refering to the fact all other trophies are horror movie titles in diguise not an actual horror title like the rest

A Symphony of Horror Trophies = Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror (1922 film)

This Is THE End = This is the End (2013 film) Described as a horror comedy..not 100% on the reference but hey, it takes place at a party xD

The Skilful Wolf Man = The Wolf Man (1941 film)

Instant Inferno = Inferno (1980 film)

Grabbed from good ol' Wikipedia: "Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (translated as Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror; or simply Nosferatu) is a 1922 German Expressionist horror film".

Instant Inferno = (?)  possibly dantes inferno or simply inferno both are horror titles could even be a refernce to backdraft but i doubt it

This Is THE End = (?)  i think this title is litterally the title lol but its more of a horror comedy   this is the end

The Skilful Wolf Man = (?) probably a reference to the wolf man

A Symphony of Horror Trophies = (?) this is probably ust refering to the fact all other trophies are horror movie titles in diguise not an actual horror title like the rest

A Symphony of Horror Trophies = Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror (1922 film)

This Is THE End = This is the End (2013 film) Described as a horror comedy..not 100% on the reference but hey, it takes place at a party xD

The Skilful Wolf Man = The Wolf Man (1941 film)

Instant Inferno = Inferno (1980 film)

Sorry for the late reply, thank you for helping me guys! I will update the thread :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry if this is a silly thread but I wanted to list all the movies titles references that are named on the trophy names of this game.

You Opened Their Eyes = The Hills Have Eyes (?)

It's not silly at all. I love creative trophy lists and that's one of them (at least in the names section)

I'm pretty sure "You Opened Their Eyes" is a reference to the Spanish film "Abre Los Ojos" (meaning Open Your Eyes in english) with Penelope Cruz. Check it out!

......aaaaaand with this your list is complete ;)

Edited by NaughtyNoddy

• 3 weeks later...

It's not silly at all. I love creative trophy lists and that's one of them (at least in the names section)

I'm pretty sure "You Opened Their Eyes" is a reference to the Spanish film "Abre Los Ojos" (meaning Open Your Eyes in english) with Penelope Cruz. Check it out!

......aaaaaand with this your list is complete ;)

Sorry for replying so late, and you were right, after watching the newest video from "FunWithGuru" I saw that I made a mistake: 

Thanks!