Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Pretty sure I have about 40 sum - I still receive hearts from people who are not in 25 list ^_^ - just make sure to login often if you plan to add more people - 3 hearts are still Max if you don't collect them ^_^

Maybe its time to create a false facebook account and look for some boosting threads :P

• Like 1

I don't know what the scores are like for 3DS users...

but when I see the top 5 scores being 90K+...I wonder just how lucky you need to be.  :|

EDIT:

This is why I don't like taking chances...spent 12500 coins on an attempt to capture Arceus and didn't. :(

800 coins for starting the stage, Attack^, DD, +5 moves, and great ball.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

This might sound like a dumb question...

but how does Complexity -1 work? Does it take away a random pokemon or is it the pokemon on the end like the 3-pokemon stages do it?

I finally did enough grinding on the meowth stage to hit the 12.5K coins I thought I might need for Vivillon. Beat him in 4 turns so the 5+ moves wasn't necessary. 

Used, in this order, M-Gengar, Heatran, Moltres, Charizard. Charizard wasn't present so with M-Gengar and my 2 strongest fire pokemon the stage was a joke.

I also believe I secured a spot in the top 10K for the event. So my biggest question is who to use the mega speed up on. -_- thinking Garchomp again since he seems to be incredibly useful against a few types.

This might sound like a dumb question...

but how does Complexity -1 work? Does it take away a random pokemon or is it the pokemon on the end like the 3-pokemon stages do it?

The 4th one. 

But... that's lowest preference =D

Afaik (I never actually used, too expensive, too useless xD) the preference goes like this:

1. 5th Pokemon on the stage (the one you don't bring and is there as disruption)
  2. Default Disruptions (rocks, blocks, ...)
  3. Your 4th Pokemon (most likely only on "normal" stages where you actually have the whole field available)
Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

The 4th one.

Afaik (I never actually used, too expensive, too useless xD) the preference goes like this:

• 5th Pokemon on the stage (the one you don't bring and is there as disruption)
  • Default Disruptions (rocks, blocks, ...)
  • Your 4th Pokemon (most likely only on "normal" stages where you actually have the whole field available)

I always found Complexity -1 to be useful honestly, it helped me out quite a few times.

On another note I haven't played this in months ;-;

EDIT: This is my 2500th post, I hope you feel special

Edited by Kurisu

I always found Complexity -1 to be useful honestly, it helped me out quite a few times.

On which stages? I remember maybe using it on Megas, but only because they were free from Escalation Battles, other than that, I never used it =D

DD >>>>> Complexity

EDIT: This is my 2500th post, I hope you feel special

Should I? :awesome:

The 4th one. 

1. 5th Pokemon on the stage (the one you don't bring and is there as disruption)
  2. Default Disruptions (rocks, blocks, ...)
  3. Your 4th Pokemon (most likely only on "normal" stages where you actually have the whole field available)

For me having the 4th pokemon taken away would be great. Especially using M-Gengar because he's like an auto complexity-1 himself. That leaves 2 pokemon on the field for potentially huge combo counts.

I've never used it before either but apparently it was the only way I was going to beat Vivillon.

Having the 5th pokemon, like how onix appears in the steelix stage, would be ok I guess...but I can't help but think it wouldn't make a difference without other items being used.

Disruptions would be my least preferable -1. Especially if I have to use Aerodactyl.

Thanks for the answer though. Guess I'll have to be careful when I use it if it does choose from one of those. :hmm:

----------------------

I don't like these challenges that require coins. I almost beat infernape without items and I was using my best team for it...but after looking at his stats and ability I don't think he's worth it. What I really need is to have Charizards mega form. :devil:

Getting kind of fed up with Albens Town.

Might just go back and start maxing out pokemon again on Ampharos. Useless but I'd like to max out any pokemon with a mega evolution in case an event rolls around. 

Pidgeot supposedly has a mega form but I don't see any info on it.

Still can't beat Steelix steadily so my chances for catching him is slim. Blaziken is easier to beat but has eluded capture about 20 times. -_-

For mobile stuff.

Zekrom is a new electric pokemon out in the special stages. 400 coins to play with 30 moves. Damn near beat him with no items but I don't have the coins to do a great run and use a great ball at the end. :(

Going for the safari pokemon I guess. They added new expert and main stages as well. 

• Like 1

For mobile stuff.

Zekrom is a new electric pokemon out in the special stages. 400 coins to play with 30 moves. Damn near beat him with no items but I don't have the coins to do a great run and use a great ball at the end. :(

Going for the safari pokemon I guess. They added new expert and main stages as well. 

I beat him with 1 turn remaining (so obviously no chance at capturing), but hell, that stage is stupid... What I hate the most on stages, being limited to only half of the stage tiles...

At least his disruptions aren't really pain so maybe DD save...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I beat him with 1 turn remaining (so obviously no chance at capturing), but hell, that stage is stupid... What I hate the most on stages, being limited to only half of the stage tiles...

At least his disruptions aren't really pain so maybe DD save...

Naturally his base catch rate is 1% too. 80 base attack though. Would be nice to have another 100 maxed attack in my list. xD

I used M-Garchomp, Groudon, Stunfisk and Camerupt. Only Camerupt isn't maxed but he's lvl 5 at least.

If I wanted to just win I'm sure a mega speedup and DD would be enough but to catch I'd need a great ball more and even then it's likely it would fail. 

It would suck to start all over again if I got a 3DS but if it ever happens I'm definitely looking forward to those easier opponent stats and less item costs.

Naturally his base catch rate is 1% too. 80 base attack though. Would be nice to have another 100 maxed attack in my list. xD

I used M-Garchomp, Groudon, Stunfisk and Camerupt. Only Camerupt isn't maxed but he's lvl 5 at least.

If I wanted to just win I'm sure a mega speedup and DD would be enough but to catch I'd need a great ball more and even then it's likely it would fail. 

It would suck to start all over again if I got a 3DS but if it ever happens I'm definitely looking forward to those easier opponent stats and less item costs.

Mega Start :P

I used the same team, just Landorus instead of Stunfisk.

Yea, also need to grind. I spent 20000k on S-ranking and capturing Pokemon so I have around 150 stages S ranked + captured now...

Well, back to grinding...

Problem is that the new Safari is a pain... those beeestards don't want to be captured even on high capture chances...

• Like 1

Mega Start :P

I used the same team, just Landorus instead of Stunfisk.

Yea, also need to grind. I spent 20000k on S-ranking and capturing Pokemon so I have around 150 stages S ranked + captured now...

Well, back to grinding...

Problem is that the new Safari is a pain... those beeestards don't want to be captured even on high capture chances...

:facepalm: by the powers you're right lol. I was thinking mega speedup because I was going to say I had 2 of them on garchomp.

I'm still in the 120's for my S-ranked stages. I weep at the amount of coins it would take for me to S-rank most of these stages. I have 194/225 captured though. (well it's more than 225 I just haven't unlocked those stages yet. -_- )

Oh yeah that safari is a joke. I've beaten spinda about 10 times now with capture rates all over 30%. The only one I caught was Cherubi. :rolleyes:

Sharpedo was the first Pokemon I captured, lol xD

Without Great Ball even xD

Just screw this Safari, srsly =D

I've only faced Sharpedo once before my capture. The second ended up having a super catch rate so I didn't want to pass it up.

I agree about your thoughts on the safari though. It definitely seems like this one was tweaked to be less forgiving.

I'm using M-Gengar, Heracross, and Scizor. (all maxed) Gengar is just too useful when the stage limits you to 3 pokemon.

I agree about your thoughts on the safari though. It definitely seems like this one was tweaked to be less forgiving.

And it's actually the first Safari that was released for 3DS =D

Well... that could explain things... they actually tweaked the other ones =D

I'm using M-Gengar, Heracross, and Scizor. (all maxed) Gengar is just too useful when the stage limits you to 3 pokemon.

#basedGengar, definitely. 

I use Pinsir and Scyther since I only captured Hera recently and Scizor is on lower level.

And it's actually the first Safari that was released for 3DS =D

Well... that could explain things... they actually tweaked the other ones =D

#basedGengar, definitely. 

I use Pinsir and Scyther since I only captured Hera recently and Scizor is on lower level.

Wish I had Pinsir. <_<

I was training an all bug team for fun and for some reason Scizor, Volcarona, and Heracross all got maxed out but Scyther just stayed at level 8 lol. Eventually I'll max him out as he's one of my favorite Gen 1 pokemon. (Even though he's got the same ability as Scizor and at least Scizor has a mega evolution)