Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Maga Medicham is Main stage or special?

My sister unlocked Genesect yesterday from the expert stages Holy shit... that level is hard. Recommended level is 10  :S Tons os disruptions and foged areas.

Medicham is stage 230 and Mega Medicham is 240. It was pure shit luck I even caught Medicham in the first place considering I didn't use a great ball and it took 5500 coins to even get through the stage. 

I have no idea how close I am to Genesect tbh. I probably wouldn't be able to beat it anyways with my current team for bug types. :S

Medicham is stage 230 and Mega Medicham is 240. It was pure shit luck I even caught Medicham in the first place considering I didn't use a great ball and it took 5500 coins to even get through the stage. 

I have no idea how close I am to Genesect tbh. I probably wouldn't be able to beat it anyways with my current team for bug types. :S

Looks like you are really far on the main stages. I'm currently at Mr. Mine level I think is 226

And just unlocked Genesect myself as well. I'm not gonna attempt it yet  though... is a waste trying with the current level of my pokemons.

Edited by Aexuz

Looks like you are really far on the main stages. I'm currently at Mr. Mine level I think is 226

And just unlocked Genesect myself as well. I'm not gonna attempt it yet  though... is a waste trying with the current level of my pokemons.

I'm only on main stage 247 (Machoke) freakin joke of a level as most of these new stages are. I've needed coins for the last 5 stages due to the disruptions.

For Genesect my team would have to consist of Mega Aerodactyl, Reshiram, Heatran, and Moltres. Without a good mega fire type I'm kinda weak against bugs. (will eventually keep trying for Blaziken or hope that Charizard's mega form comes along in an event.)

I'm only on main stage 247 (Machoke) freakin joke of a level as most of these new stages are. I've needed coins for the last 5 stages due to the disruptions.

For Genesect my team would have to consist of Mega Aerodactyl, Reshiram, Heatran, and Moltres. Without a good mega fire type I'm kinda weak against bugs. (will eventually keep trying for Blaziken or hope that Charizard's mega form comes along in an event.)

Yeah, I've been using a lot of items from around level 200. I can't advance too much with the main stages because I lost all my coins on the special events :S

This is my recommended party for Genesect. I got Mega Charizard from one of the special events a couple of months ago.

0F3I88c.png?1

• Like 2

Eventually I think Mega Medicham will be more helpful than Mega Lucario even if he is a little less powerful. 

Medicham's ability "mega boost" works on himself. :awesome: might just have to throw him some candy. :giggle:

Lucario is quite fast on evolution on itself =D

But yea, Mega Boost on itself is a nice joke =D Realized that on M-Banette =D

Lucario is quite fast on evolution on itself =D

But yea, Mega Boost on itself is a nice joke =D Realized that on M-Banette =D

lol it's funny because I never noticed it on Banette. I was leveling it up as a side pokemon because it's mega effect is useless without other ghosts. (I have none that are really worth training anymore.) The only reason I even noticed it for Medicham was because it has an ability no other Mega I've seen has and wanted to see how it worked.

I'd imagine that medicham maxed on speedups would evolve a bit faster than lucario simply because the effect triggers so often.

Yea, maxed one definitely =D

Though, the ability is kinda random o.O

------

--xx--

-xxxx-

-xxxx-

--xx--

------

I meant if they were both maxed. :P Especially if it's boosting itself lol.

It's definitely random but I think overall is more helpful because I never, NEVER, get any followup combos when I use Lucario. It's just a solid hit that could easily be outdone in damage if combos were triggered. 

12688317_10154078633691833_5206938201521

No point of me for reaching top 80k -_-

12687858_10154078633941833_5819411720310

I just need to hit level 51 and I am done with it - FYI took me one hour to reach this stage ^_^

You could most definitely hit the top 80K, in Mega Blastoise, with the amount of coins you have.

I don't know if Mega Start will be added but the attack power itself should serve you well even if you don't use the DD. Personally I'd wait until the last 2 days to use coins.

• Like 1

New Events are out.

For Diancie I'm only going for stage 50 for the Diancite. Stage 100 gives a jewel, Stage 130 gives 10 hearts, and stage 150 gives a mega speedup. Not worth going that far for me unless I secure a high spot early on in Mega Blastoise. :dunno:

Mega Speedup only on 150? Df...? How cheap...

You could most definitely hit the top 80K, in Mega Blastoise, with the amount of coins you have.

12k is not much =D

Just finished level 50 ^_^ but had to use the two free items and attack power -_-

12669559_10154078804881833_2360467538778

That ability is definitely gonna be incredibly useful on some stages.

And incredibly pointless on other stages.

It's not listed in the Info section but I just got 5 hearts after clearing stage 10 for Diancie. Still no catch but the extra hearts were a good surprise. :awesome:

EDIT:

Caught Diancie on level 16. 34 more to go. <_<

EDIT 2:

Got 5 more hearts after stage 20. I like that Diancie sends 4 coins out for it's first disruption.

Decided to waste a heart on Mega Blastoise...itemless run with a maxed team of Mega Ampharos, Shaymin, Zapdos, and Sceptile...got 10548 and didn't even place in the top 100K. :jaymon: Yeah this is going to be quite the pain in the ass if I want to rank high enough for Blastoisinite and a speed up. I guess the AP^ alone will get me to the top 80K but without a mega start for Ampharos idk if I'm getting to the top 20K this time. :hmm:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Went a little overboard on level 50 of Diancie...but damn that level is ridiculous.

EDIT:

Well hope 41k points keeps me in the top 80k - if not I just wasted coins  -_-

Where are you in the rankings? At least in the top 20K? That's a big score.

I got 49k points on the Blastoise stage. So far I'm rank 777. Not sure if I'm safe for the Mega speed stone though.

Did you use Zekrom? Bet he came in handy for this event. :giggle:

===============

Muk came in handy for the Diancie event. Even at level 5 he was dishing out 720 damage every time its Po4+ activated. Nidoqueen at lvl 10 was only dealing a little over 400.

Aegislash deals some good damage to if you get lucky. 

Did you use Zekrom? Bet he came in handy for this event. :giggle:

===============

Muk came in handy for the Diancie event. Even at level 5 he was dishing out 720 damage every time its Po4+ activated. Nidoqueen at lvl 10 was only dealing a little over 400.

Aegislash deals some good damage to if you get lucky. 

Yes.

Mega Manectric (LV4) It has the same ability as Ampharos but I always get more lucky with combos using this guy for some reason.

Zekrom (LV5)

Sceptile (LV8)

Ampharos (LV7)

Yes.

Mega Manectric (LV4) It has the same ability as Ampharos but I always get more lucky with combos using this guy for some reason.

Zekrom (LV5)

Sceptile (LV8)

Ampharos (LV7)

Nice. I keep meaning to train Manetric but I always get side tracked. (worse now that I'm going to be training Diancie and Blastoise.)

Do you have Shaymin? Sceptile's ability always activates at the worst times for me.

Nice. I keep meaning to train Manetric but I always get side tracked. (worse now that I'm going to be training Diancie and Blastoise.)

Do you have Shaymin? Sceptile's ability always activates at the worst times for me.

Yeah, I'm trying to raise his level too. I think I have it on level 4 or 5.

Btw did you guys know which is the best main level to farm exp? I think I read somewhere it was the Ampharos level but can´t remember is it was the normal or mega stage.

It's not listed in the Info section but I just got 5 hearts after clearing stage 10 for Diancie. Still no catch but the extra hearts were a good surprise. :awesome:

EDIT:

Caught Diancie on level 16. 34 more to go. <_<

EDIT 2:

Got 5 more hearts after stage 20. I like that Diancie sends 4 coins out for it's first disruption.

Decided to waste a heart on Mega Blastoise...itemless run with a maxed team of Mega Ampharos, Shaymin, Zapdos, and Sceptile...got 10548 and didn't even place in the top 100K. :jaymon: Yeah this is going to be quite the pain in the ass if I want to rank high enough for Blastoisinite and a speed up. I guess the AP^ alone will get me to the top 80K but without a mega start for Ampharos idk if I'm getting to the top 20K this time. :hmm:

300 coins collecting was fun, too bad it was only for 10 levels :/

Btw did you guys know which is the best main level to farm exp? I think I read somewhere it was the Ampharos level but can´t remember is it was the normal or mega stage.

Normal Ampharos 

Snorlax

Buneary

Exps = number of moves, in high moves stages decreased by 5

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm trying to raise his level too. I think I have it on level 4 or 5.

I farmed exp from Ampharos for a couple months and the difference is significant compared to the exp I've been farming off of Buneary. Tried Snorlax but I read for mobile his exp was dropped to the same as Ampharos so decided that stage isn't worth it.

The only thing is with Ampharos I feel like I need to use Mega Garchomp as a security measure.

I only farm exp from Buneary now because it's much quicker and I can sort of control who I can get the crown with. Lately I get communication errors almost constantly so Buneary is a safer option than Ampharos.

EDIT:

The top 5 for Mega Blastoise gave me a good chuckle. 4 players with Mega Gengar and 1 with Mega Manectric. Not surprised to see Zekrom in each team but there are 2 I don't recognize in some teams.

I decided to do an early item run. Managed to get 54078 which put me in the 500's. I used Mega Gengar since mega start isn't an option. I'm grinding out coins in case I have to do another run but I'm hoping I don't have to. 

• Like 1