Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Niiice.

Even though I would prefer if they would finally change Meowth's 37 Stage to its Mobile counterpart... the blocks are starting to be too frequent.

They are now - hemeowth doesn't give out coins anymore - people the stage was patched with the new update since I don't remember him giving me so much blocks >_<

Niiice.

Even though I would prefer if they would finally change Meowth's 37 Stage to its Mobile counterpart... the blocks are starting to be too frequent.

Idk how the 3DS version is but the mobile version isn't that great. (at least for me.)

I get blocks a lot but the stage starts out with 3 coins. Does the 3DS version too?

Niiice.

Facepalm, I meant to its 3DS counterpart, fail xD

They are now - hemeowth doesn't give out coins anymore - people the stage was patched with the new update since I don't remember him giving me so much blocks >_<

Patched on 3DS?

Idk how the 3DS version is but the mobile version isn't that great. (at least for me.)

I get blocks a lot but the stage starts out with 3 coins. Does the 3DS version too?

3DS version had no block distruptions, only Mobile version had.

Meowth stage is not that bad. I'm farming  4000-5000 gold per day in that level.

I'm now working on getting S ranks on the stages I'm missing since I already got all the safari pokemons and Zekrom.

I need 10 more S ranks to unlock Genesect.

Edited by Aexuz

The special Meowth or the 37 stage?

If 37 stage then wow, that's 10 times 500 coins, that's fairly good o.O

The regular meowth stage.

From the 5 lives i get 320 gold (2 times) and 120 (3 times) average. Around 1000 coins every time I got 5 lives to use.

Getting 520 is  risky and you need a lot of luck. I play it save aiming just for 320.

Edited by Aexuz

The regular meowth stage.

From the 5 lives i get 320 gold (2 times) and 120 (3 times) average. Around 1000 coins every time I got 5 lives to use.

Getting 520 is  risky and you need a lot of luck. I play it save aiming just for 320.

I see =D I have problems having the 4th coin to drop so even 320 is a problem =D

So I just go and risk 520 everytime =D

Did catch 218 and still can't beat it - might get plus 5 moves if I can't beat the stage -_-

Most of these later stages rely heavily on luck. I just used my 5500 coins to beat Gardevoir and still almost lost. If it weren't for the +5 moves I would have lost...I won with 2 moves left. Almost caught on the pokeball and not even close with a great ball.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Roseus_Center

This kind of irritates me since Rayquaza is a normal pokemon...I spent a lot of time getting him in the special stages lol. I want his mega form now though. :devil:

Deoxys being another 100 max attack power is something I'd like to go for too. Stage is probably a nightmare.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Roseus_Center

This kind of irritates me since Rayquaza is a normal pokemon...I spent a lot of time getting him in the special stages lol. I want his mega form now though. :devil:

I was also surprised seeing Ray as normal Pokemon when it had event and one repetition (iirc) =D

Well, at least S-ranking is the only thing to care on that stage.

I was also surprised seeing Ray as normal Pokemon when it had event and one repetition (iirc) =D

Well, at least S-ranking is the only thing to care on that stage.

I really just want to beat rayquaza using rayquaza. xD

I decided to use Buneary for leveling instead of Ampharos. It just goes by faster and it makes me feel better lol.

New events out.

I figured the next mega would be Sharpedo considering he was the safari's golden prize.

Also a timed, escalation, battle for Kyurem. 80 base attack with a bad ability of 5+. :(

Thinking that I will just go for the Sharpedonite and not go for the mega speed up. I stand a better chance of getting the mega speed up by getting to match 50 in the Kyurem battles. However, if things go well then maybe I can snag a mega speed up from both. :P Depends on whether or not I can get the coins necessary within the week to place in the top 15,000 for mega sharpedo. :hmm:

EDIT:

Well that was certainly fast. I caught Kyurem on level 4. His first reward of Time +10, at level freaking 30 I might add, might be a huge help if I can manage to put together a good team to beat Xerneas.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Golden Prize that was easiest to capture =D

Ugh... timed :/

What do you not like about 5+? =D I like 1000+ damage =D

For you maybe lol. If I didn't use that great ball I don't think I would have caught it.

Yeah 50 seconds too...I don't like the power of 5(+) ability because it's damn rare that I ever get it. :P

I'm waiting for the top 5 ranks to be shown. Right now with an itemless score of 12553 I'm just barely in the top 30K. I try to wait for the last day to use items so that my score as less of a chance of being toppled.

I agree about being burned out on the Pokémon series. I still might eventually re-buy all Nintendo handhelds just to re-build my Pokémon collection. Other than that I just downloaded Pokémon Shuffle thanks to you!

I've missed Pokémon a lot too. Another reason as to the fact I want to re-build my collection is 'cause I never actually finished X and Y. And mentioning it now makes me want to play them right now.lol

Stuck in stage 219 - can't beat with three maxed Pokémon - stagis also a three move stage - don't know how or why it is like that - it seems impossible -_-

Got S rank in that stage. Just pick up Scatterbug in your party and you will start making combos like crazy. Mega Gengar also help a lot.

I'm now stuck in level 223. I hace tried that level with a couple of items and I can't still beat it.

High Score with Mega Sharpedo is 30k so far. Hope I can get the mega speedup this time.

• Like 1