Official PSNP Song Vote XVII (With a Working Poll)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

54 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Eric Johnson - Manhatta
    • #2 Yiruma - The River Flows In You
    • #3 Nobuo Uematsu - Aerith's Theme
    • #4 Vincent Diamante - Nightime Excursion
    • #5 Pizuya's Cell - Kumo-gai Blue Sky
    • #6 Ludwig Van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
    • #7 Mark Knopfler - Once Upon A Time....Story Book Love
    • #8 Aaron Spencer - In The Rain
    • #9 Haruka Shimotsuki - Rustling Throb ~Luca~
    • #10 Mike Oldfield - In High Places
    • #11 TPR: A Melancholy Tribute To FF VII, VIII & IX - Breezy
    • #12 Shogi Meguro - Signs Of Love
    • #13 Coral Morphalogic Studies - Oyster Version
    • #14 Yoko Shimomura - Sacred Moon
    • #15 Nujabes - Mystline
    • #16 Hajime Wakai - The Forest Of Hope
    • #17 Akira Yamaoka - Heavens Night
    • #18 Nobuo Uematsu - Spiran Scenery (Unplugged)
    • #19 Rush - Time Stand Still
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #20 Clint Mansell - Leaving Earth
    • #21 Kayin - The Light Of Etro
    • #22 Scorpions - Wind Of Change
    • #23 Noriyuki Iwadare Godot - The Fragrance Of Coffee
    • #24 Owl City- Vanilla Twilight
    • #25 Yoko Shimomura - Dearly Beloved
    • #26 Nicola Piovani - La Vita e Belle
    • #27 Toshio Masuda - Sadness And Sorrow
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  3. 3. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XVIII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• No Loose Song Limitation! (Every Song Vote with an 8 Will Have "No Limitation", Don't Question it :P)
    • No Loose Song Limitation! (Every Song Vote with an 8 Will Have "No Limitation", Don't Question it :P)

Well **** this. I don't think I will be participating in any more SVs if I can't even get the damn platinum.

There have been around 80 people who have entered songs across 16 Song Votes. Some of which are repeat winners so less than 16 separate people have won first place. (remember SV XIII never took place :P ) It's best to remember that this is just for fun...it's not like Sony will recognize a Song Vote platinum...

(Dav if Sony recognizes you now I want credit for bringing it into the Universe...)

• Like 1

There have been around 80 people who have entered songs across 16 Song Votes. Some of which are repeat winners so less than 16 separate people have won first place. (remember SV XIII never took place :P ) It's best to remember that this is just for fun...it's not like Sony will recognize a Song Vote platinum...

(Dav if Sony recognizes you now I want credit for bringing it into the Universe...)

It stopped being fun for me a long time ago when I started collecting the rest of the trophies. Instead, it became more like trophy hunting for me since I have considered this another "game" to add to my list.

This has always been my nature: once I have had enough fun, I become competitive and the trophy hunter side of me is unleashed, focusing all of my efforts to get the rest of the trophies, and eventually the platinum.

EDIT:  that is why I proclaimed earlier to Dragon that if I do manage to get the gold trophy for first song post again, I would give it to him in exchange for earning the trophy for the last song post, assuming that he gets it.

Edited by GarciaFever

It stopped being fun for me a long time ago when I started collecting the rest of the trophies. Instead, it became more like trophy hunting for me since I have considered this another "game" to add to my list.

I know I talk about collecting them all but I'm mainly being funny about it. 

I enjoy putting songs I like against obviously popular songs/game songs and seeing how they do. 

Of course I get slaughtered in some of the SV's and while I don't get some of them (as you clearly see in this SV) I have stated numerous times my taste in music is VERY specific and is definitely not something most people would vote for. 

Well **** this. I don't think I will be participating in any more SVs if I can't even get the damn platinum.

I'm one of the very few people who knows exactly how you feel.

It seems 2 people have 8 SV plats together :o.

The following Changes have been made to the Database:

~

Added SV XVII and its related songs, placings, winning songs, etc.

Added five songs to the list of past winners that cannot be used:

1. theguytom - Yoko Shimomura – Dearly Beloved

2. Kochiya Shana - Pizuya's Cell – Kamo-gai Blue Sky / GarciaFever - Ludwig Van Beethoven – Moonlight Sonata

3. JeieeM - Nobuo Uematsu – Aerith's Theme

4. Dav9834 - TPR – Breezy

Added three new Participants (Song Posters):

1. drag0n2
  2. NullRay85
  3. Zanzarro

Added 9 new voters:

1. Blanc_WhiteHeart
  2. BloodyMarythe1st
  3. BlueDiamond93
  4. blueyoshi5
  5. Joshua-Takara
  6. killer150501
  7. man_with_wdjat
  8. PlayResponsibly
  9. Ruliya

Changed Total Unique Participants to 289

Changed Total Unique Song Entrants to 87

Changed Unique Winners to 12

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover
  • Like 1

Winners2.jpg

Congratulations to all winners!

h5f08BY.jpg

And Finally The Trophy Winners and Their Trophies!!

Don't forget to gloat by putting the sig version in your signature    ;)

Platinum Winner/s

16TXfwo.png

Gold Winner/s

XnIfH97.pngORtrUCC.png

Silver Winner/s

QGW1PqZ.png

Bronze Winner/s

Kk8Efql.png

First and Last Song Post

eaEDdV7.pngpFbYoEn.png

Click for Signature version

Copy Image Url for full size       :)

• Like 1

:hmm:

I didn't really earn first post but it has been added to my profile.

Lot of gold in there...need to get something new...something...blue...

Whens the wedding? :P

Ya I would like something blue as well! I'm just shocked I won another. I was never winning. Hmm next song limitation none. There's one I got that def will lose, but it's been stuck in my head. So I'll pass it on lol

Darn... Didn't place again.

Puppy15.jpgPuppy15.jpg

I'm so sad I need to post 2 sad puppies. :(

Not the puppies.... :(.... How am I supposed to sleep now? Between crying Pikachu, Seymour, and puppies, this Is a sad page in SV history.

Take this to remember

a342ed26bff3e91f2a14c7f923066610.jpg

Whens the wedding? :P

Ya I would like something blue as well! I'm just shocked I won another. I was never winning. Hmm next song limitation none. There's one I got that def will lose, but it's been stuck in my head. So I'll pass it on lol

lol I was wondering if that joke would have been picked up.

Well I have 2 songs in mind for SV XIII. One could potentially be and one should be well known since it's used kinda often and is still a badass piece of music.

• Like 1

Just noticed I won the drawing :o.

So the chibi pokemon didn't help at all? Also, shuriken starfish :dance:.

lol.. I didn't noticed as well.. thought your luck in lottery only lasted for a month... tch....

btw... can I have Fuko instead of the starfish? :3

• Like 1