Flagged because of too fast?

Reborns0w0
Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Hello everyone,i am back.

86ae4b8egw1evx51dj48wj20xx0hawnl.jpg

Because the game 《BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND

86ae4b8ejw1evx4ux3gyaj21kw16odlm.jpg

Oh no。。。I try my best to complete this game as fast as i can because i like this game and i have already complete this in PSV. I think 8 hours is not impossible,and anyone can't cheat in PS4. 

86ae4b8ejw1evx4uxn55mj21kw16odmu.jpg

If you want ,i can give you every screenshot.

86ae4b8ejw1evx4uy2nj6j21kw16otk7.jpg

86ae4b8ejw1evx4uypi69j21kw16oai0.jpg

By the way,i am not the fastest one,the NO.1 cost 6 hours,and he is still in the rank?huh....

I'm guessing because you posted a thread a couple of days ago, eagle eyed members went through your games and flagged anything else that looks suspicious.  

It could be that the flag is due to trophies being earned out of order, rather than the time the game took to complete - I don't know though as I'm unfamiliar with the game.  If it's legit though then I'm sure the flag will be removed.

Edited by MiniMog

86ae4b8ejw1evx4ux3gyaj21kw16odlm.jpg

Oh no。。。I try my best to complete this game as fast as i can because i like this game and i have already complete this in PSV. I think 8 hours is not impossible,and anyone can't cheat in PS4. 

86ae4b8ejw1evx4uxn55mj21kw16odmu.jpg

To my knowledge, PS4 trophies can't be hacked. That platinum trophy-screenshot of the game on the PS4 alone is enough to prove you didn't hack the game

Edited by SkyesUnholy

While I do raise my eyebrows at going out of your way to clear all 4 story related trophies within a 10 minute time frame, I can't say that it is impossible either

Next time you get flagged, PM one of the staff members trough the link on the bottom right. Stevie or Parker will take care of it

The trophy list is shared between the PS4 and PS3 so I'd say that's why it was flag-able

Yeah, I noticed that looking at the post again, paying extra attention to the marks on the third image and then edited my post.

Yo Yuri. How you doing.

Doing fiiiiiiiine. PM me bro, let's talk.

While I do raise my eyebrows at going out of your way to clear all 4 story related trophies within a 10 minute time frame, I can't say that it is impossible either

He had the vita version done prior a few weeks, I don't doubt he just held the autoskip button all the way through.

I wish my problem was that i plat a game too fast and got flagged for it. Pretty epic if you ask me.

Some of these folks get slap happy with that flag button without looking close enough. I was looking at the fastest achievers for Quantum Conundrum the other day (because it's the bane of my existence) and found the top two fastest earners, earned the 100% in a time frame i thought was complete shit.

Now, i could have flown off the handle and flagged them like the OP apparently got. I looked closely and, sure enough, the time stamps made sense. Seems like this is one of those cases.

Not sure if this is a thing or not yet, but maybe there should be a penalty for falsely or accidentally flagging somebody. Maybe a warning on the first false and a ban from being able to report after that.

Sorry,my english is very poor...

I don't speak English in daily life.

Sorry. :(

You don't have to apologize to anyone.

This is an international forum with people from different nations and cultures...someone was just being a bit of a jerk.

Hopefully one of the admin/mods will review this thread for you in respect to the flag.

• Like 2

If something like this happens again, PM a mod instead of making a thread. Making threads will usually cause people too look at your list and find more suspicious games.

Resident Evil 6 is also suspicious on your list and I flagged it

I believe if the person has nothing to hide, they should make a thread about their flagging so people like you and I can help.