Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Disgaea 3 might have to go as well. I'll try to get those plats ready, but only after I get the minimum required for this event.

Disgaea is a poor game to use for this event unless you were close to getting it anyways. I have Disgaea D2 at 82% but those last trophies will require an uber-army because they involve fighting the more OP bosses in the game. :facepalm:

I had Absence of Justice at 62% but threw it out for the Vita port instead... which I haven't done any trophies except the ones anyone could do at the beginning of the game, I haven't even completed one chapter of the story yet... :rolleyes:

Anyways, just spent all day today playing Ni No Kuni for 12 hours from the beginning and... I'm about to shove off for the ocean. Yeah, and only have four trophies. What the heck, Ni No Kuni? I'm 1/3 of the way through the game at Castaway Cove and you're not giving me any love! :angry:

*stuffs face with 3 Musketeers mini bars which no kids came to trick or treat for, probably because while there are kids in the apartments, their parents won't let them trick or treat.* :( Welp, I'm probably going to gain 100 pounds now. I can just kiss that $200 and all those promises goodbye. I honestly wish Oliver would come and give me a drop of restraint. *sigh*

Well, I'll be spending more time with Ollie and Mr. Drippy because those trophies won't make themselves. After having two easy plats, I need to make it up. Hopefully PS Plus will give some playable free games with a plat or two tomorrow when it becomes November. I still have a few months to go before my free year of PS Plus expires.

Edited by Maphantom238

Disgaea is a poor game to use for this event unless you were close to getting it anyways. I have Disgaea D2 at 82% but those last trophies will require an uber-army because they involve fighting the more OP bosses in the game. :facepalm:

I had Absence of Justice at 62% but threw it out for the Vita port instead... which I haven't done any trophies except the ones anyone could do at the beginning of the game, I haven't even completed one chapter of the story yet... :rolleyes:

Anyways, just spent all day today playing Ni No Kuni for 12 hours from the beginning and... I'm about to shove off for the ocean. Yeah, and only have four trophies. What the heck, Ni No Kuni? I'm 1/3 of the way through the game at Castaway Cove and you're not giving me any love! :angry:

*stuffs face with 3 Musketeers mini bars which no kids came to trick or treat for, probably because while there are kids in the apartments, their parents won't let them trick or treat.* :( Welp, I'm probably going to gain 100 pounds now. I can just kiss that $200 and all those promises goodbye. I honestly wish Oliver would come and give me a drop of restraint. *sigh*

Well, I'll be spending more time with Ollie and Mr. Drippy because those trophies won't make themselves. After having two easy plats, I need to make it up. Hopefully PS Plus will give some playable free games with a plat or two tomorrow when it becomes November. I still have a few months to go before my free year of PS Plus expires.

I was around halfway done with Disgaea 3 but I kept putting it off... kinda like what I'm doing now. :P

Finally got my first plat ready which is a new game i've added and i updated the list a little

1. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 12/55
  2. Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - 8/54
  3. Sword Art Online: Lost Song - 0/43
  4. Infinity Runner - 48/56
  5. Senran Kagura bon appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad) - 22/33
  6. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 12/51
  7. DreamWorks Super Star Kartz - 35/48
  8. Ben 10 Galactic Racing - 6/51
  9. Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  10. Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  11. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - 13/17
  12. Steins Gate EU Vita - 12/42
  13. Steins Gate EU PS3 -  0/42
  14. Driveclub Bikes - 26/28 -  Ready
Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

Mapachini was stalking my profile and I was WTF are you, checked his trophies, 3 missing 1 for plat, come here and see his name. Mysteries have been solved this night. Update his colonial marines and saints row 1 trophy away from plat and change his total number to 3, please.

Mapachini, you stalker.  :ninja:

Lol :lol:. Everyone, go stalk Yuri's profile.

Ni No Kuni isn't generous with the trophies :|.

Finally got my first plat ready which is a new game i've added and i updated the list a little

6. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 12/51
  9. Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  10. Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  11. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - 13/17
  14. Driveclub Bikes - 26/28 -  Ready

Awesome, congrats :yay:

The November lineup has been announed. 

PS4:

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Magicka 2

PS3: 

Mass Effect 2

Beyond Good & Evil

Vita:

Dragon Fin Soup

Invizimals

The only 2 with platinums are Mass Effect 2 and Magicka 2. I know absolutely nothing about those Vita games so maybe Dragon Fin Soup will have a platinum? I don't think the game has been released yet so not sure on the trophies. 

PS4:

Magicka 2

PS3: 

Mass Effect 2

Beyond Good & Evil

Vita:

Dragon Fin Soup

Invizimals

The only 2 with platinums are Mass Effect 2 and Magicka 2. I know absolutely nothing about those Vita games so maybe Dragon Fin Soup will have a platinum? I don't think the game has been released yet so not sure on the trophies. 

I still can't believe they are giving us the PSP version of invizimals. That is just bullshit :(

I still can't believe they are giving us the PSP version of invizimals. That is just bullshit :(

I don't own a Vita but I feel your pain. That is just a slap in the face to Vita users. Especially since there are several Invizimals titles actually released on the Vita. That would be like including a PSOne classic in the PS3 offerings.  :huh:

I don't own a Vita but I feel your pain. That is just a slap in the face to Vita users. Especially since there are several Invizimals titles actually released on the Vita. That would be like including a PSOne classic in the PS3 offerings.  :huh:

Exactly. I actually enjoyed the original Invizimals so I was like "cool, I will get the platinum in one...oh wait...this is bullshit :("

JRPGs are often not really generous with story related trophies... I've checked... Ni No Kuni only gives 7 story related trophies... the rest are given via hours of grind fest and doing side quests... good luck and may the RNG God(dess) be kind to you

Just a quick update:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 33/43 or 60% (built and dismantled a nuke, still progressing through S-ranks)

You Don't Know Jack - 56/61 or 88% (just passed episode 37, working through the back half of the quizzes)

Current focus: MGSV, You Don't Know Jack

And one quick ... not so much change as restriction for me. As I work through MGSV: The Phantom Pain, I'd like to require that I earn 100% of the trophy list for Ground Zeroes before I consider TPP ready to go.

Thanks for the support, JeieeM. Shame that the November line-up of PS Plus freebies are meh. At least I downloaded Broken Age for the PS3. Mass Effect 2 isn't my cup of tea and I know next-to-nothing about Magicka 2. However...

I have signed up for a trial of Gamefly, even though the games will be shipped to my parents' house because "The US Postal Service doesn't recognize your address." Worse, I couldn't use my debit bank card on the form, I had to use my dad's credit card, which means that if I don't cancel the free trial before November 30, he'll get billed $15.95 and even though my father is very kind and is paying my rent right now, he is NOT a bottomless pit of money. (Especially since he had to pay over $1000 for me to get a broken tooth pulled which was rotting in my mouth for months, and probably will have to pull another molar next to it... sorry, TMI. :( )

Because of this, none of the games I order for rent will be on this list, they'll be platinumed immediately. My first game I rented is LEGO Jurassic World because I wanted so badly to plat that game but the $60 price tag was too much.

On matters of this list, I have categorized all the games which have a certain number of trophies and will figure out where to go from there. Today I'm going to be joining the LBP boosting sessions so I can try to get more trophies.

(Also, I knew NNK had only a few story trophies. It's just frustrating to complete the quest to show familiars - right now I need to capture a Green Buncher but I never get the hearts to serenade one, they always get defeated. If there was a way to boost the taming rate, this game would be easier. The RNG Goddess is not very generous. :angry: )

Edited by Maphantom238

I recently bought couple of games, so could you add The Walking Dead S1, Wolf Among Us and South Park - The Stick of Truth to my list? They are at 0% :)

And remove Spec Ops, i really can't be bothered with it right now. Will play it after this event...

PS4:

Magicka 2

PS3: 

Mass Effect 2

Beyond Good & Evil

Vita:

Dragon Fin Soup

Invizimals

Mass Effect 2 is a great game, I really recommend that one. I'll definitely look into Dragon Fin Soup too. It sounds tasty :awesome:

And i got my 2nd game ready to plat. I was actually planning to save another trophy, but for some reason that trophy unlocked even though it shouldn't it wasn't even the right place to get it but w/e. Only need to do a boneless jump over 3 homeless people.

6. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 16/51
  9. Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  10. Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  11. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - 15/17 - Ready
  14. Driveclub Bikes - 26/28 -  Ready
Edited by HcG Clawz

Ah man... it took a while but finally i have another game ready:

Uncharted 3 53/55 or 91% (no DLC). Ready to plat

I beat Talbot and just have to run a few meters for the game end :D

Congrats :yay:

Just a quick update:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 33/43 or 60% (built and dismantled a nuke, still progressing through S-ranks)

You Don't Know Jack - 56/61 or 88% (just passed episode 37, working through the back half of the quizzes)

Current focus: MGSV, You Don't Know Jack

And one quick ... not so much change as restriction for me. As I work through MGSV: The Phantom Pain, I'd like to require that I earn 100% of the trophy list for Ground Zeroes before I consider TPP ready to go.

Ok, added.

I recently bought couple of games, so could you add The Walking Dead S1, Wolf Among Us and South Park - The Stick of Truth to my list? They are at 0% :)

And remove Spec Ops, i really can't be bothered with it right now. Will play it after this event...

Sure, I'll make those changes.

Hey Dragon,

I've created an event for 5th December and have put a little note in it for any platinum rain participants who want to also join in :)

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/32245-event-day-5th-december-2015-psnp-celebrates-disney-ninjas/#entry783632

Nice, I'll add it to the OP :D.

And i got my 2nd game ready to plat. I was actually planning to save another trophy, but for some reason that trophy unlocked even though it shouldn't it wasn't even the right place to get it but w/e. Only need to do a boneless jump over 3 homeless people.

6. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 16/51
  9. Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  10. Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  11. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - 15/17 - Ready
  14. Driveclub Bikes - 26/28 -  Ready

Awesome, congrats :yay:. That was fast.

Good luck with the remaining 8 games :D. SAO is going to require some time.

Thanks, yhea SAO is definitely going to take some time. But i already spent like 60 hours on the PS4 and about 25 on the Vita, so atleast i've done something for them.

Are you getting SAO when you get a PS4? :D

Edited by HcG Clawz

Thanks, yhea SAO is definitely going to take some time. But i already spent like 60 hours on the PS4 and about 25 on the Vita, so atleast i've done something for them.

Are you getting SAO when you get a PS4? :D

I'm going to play the Vita version after January 1 :D... and get back to SO4.

• Like 1