Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Update participant #13 NerdRage04 

I played Ratchet & Clank for PS4, it was an amazing game. The story telling was almost as good as Crack in Time, which I still think is the best one of the in the series so far. I may play more Ratchet games that I haven't played before. I also played Trillion: God of Destruction, it was traumatizing and I don't want to talk about it. I am currently just chugging away at Monster Monpiece, which I am finding really boring and grindy. Fusing cards is way op.

1. Skyrim 49/51 READY!
  2. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 27/29 READY!
  3. Zombie Army  Trilogy - 62/64 READY!
  4. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth 55/57 READY!
  5. IA/VT Colorful 48/50 READY!
  6. Skylanders Superchargers 39/41 READY!
  7. Natural Doctrine 44/46 READY!
  8. Ratchet & Clank (PS2) 33/35 READY!
  9. Skylanders SWAP Force 38/40 READY!
  10. Ratchet & Clank (PS4) 45/47 READY!
  11. Trillion: God of Destruction 34/36 READY!
  12. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus 1/23
  13. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd 11/28
  14. Monster Monpiece 42/51
  15. Taiko Master V 15/44
  16. The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition 4/37
  17. Nights of Azure 14/49

Update! Participant #36

Suprise Entry: Broken Age!!
Started messing about with this one the other day on the Vita and absolutely loved it! I'm beginning to see a pattern with how good Double Fine games are- I don't think I've had this much fun with one of these types of games since finishing The Cave.

1. Red Dead Redemption - 97% (47/49) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: How the West Was Won (lvl up to lvl 50)
  2. Bully/Canis Canem Edit - 98% (36/38) Ready To Plat - Trophy Left: Green Thumbs Up (1 flower to pick)
  3. GTA III - 98% (27/29) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Hunting Season (1 helicopter left to destroy)
  4. Broken Age - 98% (43/45) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Is Something Wrong?
  5. Escape Dead Island - 86% (52/61)
  6. Far Cry Classic
  7. Far Cry 4
  8. Far Cry Primal
  9. Until Dawn
  10. GTA Vice City
  11. GTA San Andreas

That's why I set up an excel sheet. I've become much more productive as a trophy hunter after I set this little baby up:

Screen_Shot_2016_05_06_at_8_44_15_PM.jpg

nice... good luck on working on your backlog... unfortunately.. that won't work for a lazy person like me that's why I rely mostly on RNG or to my advisor named Timmy... panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

with that said... I let the RNG do the thingy for me this time... panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

kc6K1d0.png?1

Participant #16 - SyIaris

1. Broken Age - 43/45 (98%) - ready
  2. Dead Nation - 26/41 (51%)
  3. Grim Fandango Remastered - 0/48 (0%)
  4. Saints Row IV - 49/71 (71%) - ready
  5. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita) - 48/50 (98%) - ready

Trimmed down for now; my laptop decided to die on me and it's slowing down my progress rather badly. Going to have to see what I can manage without a collectible checklist... :hmm:

Bad news: I've just purchased a lot of pre-paid time for my MMORPGs (and now that KingsIsle has announced a future Pirate101 update I've got back on that as well) so I have to change my priorities. If I do play a Playstation game, it'll be a PS4 on my Vita via cross-link while grinding on Wizard101 or Pirate101.

As such, I have thought hard about this and have to come to a sad conclusion - I'll never get enough time to platinum any of the games on my checklist by August. Therefore I have to send Dragon-Archon a request to remove me from this event. Yes, I did say I'd try but the only game I'm interested in now is Digimonstory Cyber Sleuth, which isn't even on the list.

I bit off too much and the Platinum Rain Day event was too much pressure right now. Sorry about that, everyone. I'll still be around time to time. -_-

Update....:3 beware... Whin...err mumbling incoming...

Participant #37 - JaM

1. TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT HD - 34/36 - ready to pop!
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia - 0/46
  3. Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - 0/39
  4. KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX - 49/51 - ready to pop!
  5. The Awakened Fate Ultimatum - 0/41
  6. Tales from the Borderlands - 0/36
  7. Tales of Hearts R - 0/40
  8. Bastion - 21/23
  9. 初音ミク -Project DIVA- X - 29/31 - ready to pop!
  10. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 39/41 - ready to pop!

Wrapped up Bastion... Thanks to KH training me to spam dodge roll... :3

some mumbling:
-I think I need to have 2 trophies ready to pop before plat instead of 1... The paranoia of accidentally popping a plat is too strong today...
-Removed Grim Fandango due to Vita space issue(mentioned in my prev posts)..
-Removed GoT for now... For some strange reason, everytime I download an episode of that one in PS Store, it often says The file is corrupted... Ugh... And downloading each episode for me take hours thanks to my connection...
-Since MyAdvisorNamedTimmyT seems to be busy lately... RNG said I should play Atelier next...http://i.imgur.com/SXZNdv3.pngwoo hoo! My first Atelier and I am So excited(or not... the main reason I haven't started this one since I bought it is due to it having this time restricted stuffs or something... And I am the type of JRPG gamer that spends a loooot of time exploring areas[i do spend a looong time in tutorial area/dungeon just to get used to controls and gameplay])

*end of whine... I mean mumbling*

P.S. Feel free to suggest what I should play next btw... Just expect me to reply with whines..errr.. I mean very analytical reasons and explanation why I don't want to play it.. :3

Edited by JaM

And I am the type of JRPG gamer that spends a loooot of time exploring areas[i do spend a looong time in tutorial area/dungeon just to get used to controls and gameplay])

Looks like that's the perfect serie for you because you will spend a lot of time in the same locations (actually, there are a tons of side quests and friends events so you're not going to get bored).

*insert here Dearly Beloved KH 2.5 ver*

Sea Salt Ice cream for everyone... because....here comes an UPDATE!

Participant #37 - JaM

Update participant #13 NerdRage04 

I played Ratchet & Clank for PS4, it was an amazing game. The story telling was almost as good as Crack in Time, which I still think is the best one of the in the series so far. I may play more Ratchet games that I haven't played before. I also played Trillion: God of Destruction, it was traumatizing and I don't want to talk about it. I am currently just chugging away at Monster Monpiece, which I am finding really boring and grindy. Fusing cards is way op.

Update! Participant #36

Suprise Entry: Broken Age!!

Started messing about with this one the other day on the Vita and absolutely loved it! I'm beginning to see a pattern with how good Double Fine games are- I don't think I've had this much fun with one of these types of games since finishing The Cave.

Participant #16 - SyIaris

Nice work people :yay:, added these to the OP.

Bad news: I've just purchased a lot of pre-paid time for my MMORPGs (and now that KingsIsle has announced a future Pirate101 update I've got back on that as well) so I have to change my priorities. If I do play a Playstation game, it'll be a PS4 on my Vita via cross-link while grinding on Wizard101 or Pirate101.

As such, I have thought hard about this and have to come to a sad conclusion - I'll never get enough time to platinum any of the games on my checklist by August. Therefore I have to send Dragon-Archon a request to remove me from this event. Yes, I did say I'd try but the only game I'm interested in now is Digimonstory Cyber Sleuth, which isn't even on the list.

I bit off too much and the Platinum Rain Day event was too much pressure right now. Sorry about that, everyone. I'll still be around time to time. -_-

Sorry to hear that, let me know if you change your mind.

P.S. Feel free to suggest what I should play next btw... Just expect me to reply with whines..errr.. I mean very analytical reasons and explanation why I don't want to play it.. :3

I say go for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep :devil:. Oh and you forgot the numbered list ;).

That's why I set up an excel sheet. I've become much more productive as a trophy hunter after I set this little baby up:

Screen_Shot_2016_05_06_at_8_44_15_PM.jpg

Impressive overview. I just keep a list of games I want to play and remove them after it's finished.

Looks like that's the perfect serie for you because you will spend a lot of time in the same locations (actually, there are a tons of side quests and friends events so you're not going to get bored).

oooh... wonder when will that come... started it yesterday... and let's say... I am not fond of how times flies by so fast...

I say go for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep :devil:. Oh and you forgot the numbered list ;).

*staaare* I am planning to put it in a milestone ;) maybe the 6k? Looking forward to use Terra :awesome:

ugh.. fiiine... posted that using my phone.. will edit my post as well...

Soppeldunk.png

Do you want to join or are you just spamming the forum?

*staaare* I am planning to put it in a milestone ;) maybe the 6k? Looking forward to use Terra :awesome:

ugh.. fiiine... posted that using my phone.. will edit my post as well...

Fine, I'll let you off the hook little goldfish :awesome:.

Nice, added it to the OP.

• Like 1

Impressive overview. I just keep a list of games I want to play and remove them after it's finished.

I also keep track of every game I've played in another tab... looks something like this:

Screen_Shot_2016_05_11_at_8_43_57_PM.jpg

It's my own way to control my OCD since I know I'll never have a 100% profile!

Anyways, I have an update too! Ten plats ready...

Participant #29 jeschmit

1. LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin - 98% (33/35) - READY TO PLAT
  2. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - 0% (0/51)
  3. The Escapists - 91% (26/28) - READY TO PLAT
  4. Until Dawn - 91% (17/19) - READY TO PLAT
  5. Farming Simulator 16 - 91% (18/20) - READY TO PLAT
  6. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - 0% (0/45)
  7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered - 0% (0/46)
  8. Bully - 98% (36/38) - READY TO PLAT
  9. The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 91% (18/20) - READY TO PLAT
  10. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 14% (10/56)
  11. Saints Row IV (PS3) - 99% (49/51) - READY TO PLAT
  12. LEGO MARVEL's Avengers (PSVita) - 36% (16/35)
  13. Life Is Strange (PS4) - 96% (58/61) - READY TO PLAT
  14. Heavy Rain (PS4) - 98% (55/57) - READY TO PLAT
  15. Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)- 0% (0/46)
  16. Far Cry Primal - 0% (0/51)
  17. LEGO Batman 3 (PS4) - 98% (39/41) - READY TO PLAT
  18. Deadpool (PS3) - 70% (43/51)
  19. Toy Story 3 (PS3) - 12% (7/39)

Now I'm working on Uncharted 4 (hell yes!) on the PS4, Toy Story 3 on the PS3 (if I ever turn it on again after getting Uncharted) and LEGO Marvel's Avengers on the Vita (finally got that thing fired up today and knocked out some trophies).

Edited by jeschmit

Count me in infamousking27. I will add my list once I make it. Let's have some fun trophy enthusiasts.

Count me in infamousking27. I will add my list once I make it. Let's have some fun trophy enthusiasts.

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:. Added you as participant #5.

I also keep track of every game I've played in another tab... looks something like this:

Screen_Shot_2016_05_11_at_8_43_57_PM.jpg

It's my own way to control my OCD since I know I'll never have a 100% profile!

Anyways, I have an update too! Ten plats ready...

Participant #29 jeschmit

1. LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin - 98% (33/35) - READY TO PLAT
  2. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - 0% (0/51)
  3. The Escapists - 91% (26/28) - READY TO PLAT
  4. Until Dawn - 91% (17/19) - READY TO PLAT
  5. Farming Simulator 16 - 91% (18/20) - READY TO PLAT
  6. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - 0% (0/45)
  7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered - 0% (0/46)
  8. Bully - 98% (36/38) - READY TO PLAT
  9. The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 91% (18/20) - READY TO PLAT
  10. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 14% (10/56)
  11. Saints Row IV (PS3) - 99% (49/51) - READY TO PLAT
  12. LEGO MARVEL's Avengers (PSVita) - 36% (16/35)
  13. Life Is Strange (PS4) - 96% (58/61) - READY TO PLAT
  14. Heavy Rain (PS4) - 98% (55/57) - READY TO PLAT
  15. Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)- 0% (0/46)
  16. Far Cry Primal - 0% (0/51)
  17. LEGO Batman 3 (PS4) - 98% (39/41) - READY TO PLAT
  18. Deadpool (PS3) - 70% (43/51)
  19. Toy Story 3 (PS3) - 12% (7/39)

Now I'm working on Uncharted 4 (hell yes!) on the PS4, Toy Story 3 on the PS3 (if I ever turn it on again after getting Uncharted) and LEGO Marvel's Avengers on the Vita (finally got that thing fired up today and knocked out some trophies).

Damn, that is a detailed list  :blink: , it must take a lot of work to maintain it. Compared to that my simple list of games is so noobish.

Congrats with getting 10 plats ready, I've added it to the OP.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Sorry to hear that, let me know if you change your mind.

Thanks for the support, but I am probably not going to be able to complete any games I listed until the holidays due to the new updates to Wizard101 and Pirate101 coming up - I have to take priority of MMORPGs over regular games; I can always play the regular games any old day, but I have limited time to play the MMOs before they switch back to free-to-play and I can't go back to the areas I've opened up. Sure, I could buy the areas with Crowns but Crowns cost tons of $ and until i get a real job(or start some cheap home-based business) to make $, I am forced to compromise my time.

I do intend to platinum the games on my list, but it'll probably not happen for many months or unless I give up my MMOs or can't play them. I can work a little on one of them this weekend when I am staying at my parents' place to watch over their dogs while they go to the beach, since I don't want to install my MMOs on their computer.

Anyways, good luck to all the people in this event.

The Dark Lord EDIT: I just got back into MapleStory. I am a doomed man. :(

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Thanks for the support, but I am probably not going to be able to complete any games I listed until the holidays due to the new updates to Wizard101 and Pirate101 coming up - I have to take priority of MMORPGs over regular games; I can always play the regular games any old day, but I have limited time to play the MMOs before they switch back to free-to-play and I can't go back to the areas I've opened up. Sure, I could buy the areas with Crowns but Crowns cost tons of $ and until i get a real job(or start some cheap home-based business) to make $, I am forced to compromise my time.

I do intend to platinum the games on my list, but it'll probably not happen for many months or unless I give up my MMOs or can't play them. I can work a little on one of them this weekend when I am staying at my parents' place to watch over their dogs while they go to the beach, since I don't want to install my MMOs on their computer.

Anyways, good luck to all the people in this event.

You can just come back in round 3! Right Dragon! Round 3!?

Participant #10 freddie1989

1. Battlefield 4 41/68 Plat Ready 
  2. Rocket League 35/55 Plat Ready
  3. Uncharted Drake's Fortune  
  4. God of War: Ascension 34/36 Plat Ready
  5. God of War: Chains of Olympus 34/36 Plat Ready
  6. God of War: Ghost of Sparta 34/36 Plat Ready
  7. Ratchet & Clank 2
  8. Duke Nukem Forever/Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - whichever pisses me off the least!!!
  9. Ratchet & Clank 33/35 Plat Ready
  10. Infamous First Light 23/25 Plat Ready
  11. Assassin's Creed Rogue 20/47

Quick update from me, GoW Ascension now ready to go and i have started progress on AC Rogue with its usual collectibles nightmare!! Also a quick note to add is that i have had to leave an online trophy on BF4 which may be tough to achieve on the day so if anybody can help me out on the day i would appreciate it!! Cheers!

I know it's kinda late... but do you want me to post my PRD 1 list still? :P

You can post it if you really want to, but the stats for round 1 won't be updated anymore.

You can just come back in round 3! Right Dragon! Round 3!?

Maybe :ninja: ... if people are up for it.

Participant #10 freddie1989

Quick update from me, GoW Ascension now ready to go and i have started progress on AC Rogue with its usual collectibles nightmare!! Also a quick note to add is that i have had to leave an online trophy on BF4 which may be tough to achieve on the day so if anybody can help me out on the day i would appreciate it!! Cheers!

Nice work, added it to the OP.

Participant #5 Infamousking27

Could you also insert a numbered list. The exact location of that button is mentioned in the OP.

Update  :emo:

Participant Numbah 37 - JeieeM

2. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies - 34/36 - ready to pop!
  3. Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - 8/39 
  8. Bastion - 21/23 - ready to pop!

replaced HDN for now with a spin-off of HDN: MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies... ok... seriously.. what's with these HDN spin off games and unnecessary grindy/borefest trophies requirements... <_<

and ugh... also.. still not a fan of Atelier Ayesha and Dates and events... <_<

Update  :emo:

Participant Numbah 37 - JeieeM

2. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies - 34/36 - ready to pop!
  3. Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - 8/39 
  8. Bastion - 21/23 - ready to pop!

replaced HDN for now with a spin-off of HDN: MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies... ok... seriously.. what's with these HDN spin off games and unnecessary grindy/borefest trophies requirements... <_<

and ugh... also.. still not a fan of Atelier Ayesha and Dates and events... <_<

Nice work, added it to the OP. Looks like you're saving a few good games for last, I really enjoyed Tales of Hearts R and Tales from the Borderlands.