Trophy List Dicussion

Wow ok thanks a lot for the quick answer, i better wait for a guide not to do this game a lot for nothing :P

Forgot to say, but that one save slot is also what the auto save uses... so there's no slot to manual save to separately which is pretty bad.

I'll work on a guide once I'm done, been writing down stuff as I play so I won't (hopefully) have to replay the entire game several times like I usually do xD Although I might have to do that to figure out what happens if you fail some of the missable ones (especially the pirate poker one).

I just finished the platinum with this guide : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=404255413&insideModal=1

It's not a guide as in a full walkthrough, but the missable trophies are explained in detail, so it make's you aware of what to look out for, and ca when in the story the different trophies are expected.

It worked fine for me. The time's I failed (drunken punch game (didn't know what to do at first) and red baron's poker game) I just quit the game and restarted it, so it didn't get a chance to save.

Also, I spent around 10 minutes in the woods trying to get the "Lost in the woods" trophy, until I realized it's removed for the ps4 (prob only available for pc), so be aware of that if you use this guide  :lol:

All in all a very fun game and it was a lot longer then expected, so the price is def not bad.

Edited by eivinds

The above Steam guide should indeed work for those who only wish to know about the missable trophies, I've also seen people suggest the use of a Gameboomers walkthrough (though three of the missable trophies will be missed if only that one is consulted).

I also finished my trophy guide and walkthrough on PSNP, and another use has a trophy guide and walkthrough on playstationtrophies.org, so there should be plenty of options for people now ^^

The above Steam guide should indeed work for those who only wish to know about the missable trophies, I've also seen people suggest the use of a Gameboomers walkthrough (though three of the missable trophies will be missed if only that one is consulted).

I also finished my trophy guide and walkthrough on PSNP, and another use has a trophy guide and walkthrough on playstationtrophies.org, so there should be plenty of options for people now ^^

Oh, I didn't realize you already made it. Both the walkthrough and guide looks very good. Forget my steam link, would def have used yours had I known about it sooner :) It was the only one available from a quick google search, so I just assumed there was nothing else around.

• Like 1