Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Winner announced

If Battlefront gets picked (like it most likely will) will we be forbidden from playing It with each other? :P

Anyway:

November: Murdered Soul Suspect or Dragon Quest Heroes

December: Star Wars Battlefront or Fallout 4

January: Assassins's Creed Syndicate or Final Fantasy Type-0Soul Suspect would be a great first game in my opinion, quick and easy and gives us a feel for our competitors. And since it is so quick we could elimate first person pretty quick and move on Just my suggestion feel free to ignore it haha

Yeah that's also what I thought buy sadly I think some people already have the plat :( but I do think we should start with a nice cheap and easy game for the reasons shadow said. Also I think it would be great if we could play with each other, there will most likely be mp trophies so it would be great to boost with each other :)

Hey guys. Thanks for people who have supplied lists again. Im still having issues with my comp so signing in from phone here so can't reply to each person.

It does look like SWBF is going to win and if people want to play with each other that's fine.

As far as picking cheap and easy first month, well that depends on what has been supplied and voted on lol. Should be fun either way.

Still need to get my games, zomb1e, zajac.

I don't believe I've heard from dani or lumphy about staying in. Need to hear from them and if they still want in, need game lists

• Like 1

Alright I have another suggestion, but of course feel free to ignore it haha. What if instead of picking a list of games each month, what if we just choose a popular game a month, and played it for 30 days and see who gets the farthest in it? I know that would prolong this competition and make it even longer but it would make it much more fun, and maybe even easier for everyone to pick up the game. So say November we all play Fallout 4 for 30 days or until we all finish it. We could still do whoever has the lowest percentage or the one who got the Platinum trophy last gets eliminated. Then at the end of those 30 days we could start Star Wars Battlefront or maybe Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Again just my suggestion and feel free to ignore it haha.

Thats why I also suggested we do a garbage game this month, say...like next week just to kickstart the competition early

maybe a Lego game or something similar that could be completed quick and easy

Alright I have another suggestion, but of course feel free to ignore it haha. What if instead of picking a list of games each month, what if we just choose a popular game a month, and played it for 30 days and see who gets the farthest in it? I know that would prolong this competition and make it even longer but it would make it much more fun, and maybe even easier for everyone to pick up the game. So say November we all play Fallout 4 for 30 days or until we all finish it. We could still do whoever has the lowest percentage or the one who got the Platinum trophy last gets eliminated. Then at the end of those 30 days we could start Star Wars Battlefront or maybe Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Again just my suggestion and feel free to ignore it haha.

Thats why I also suggested we do a garbage game this month, say...like next week just to kickstart the competition early

maybe a Lego game or something similar that could be completed quick and easy

I thought thats how we were going to do it in the first place lmao.

• Like 1

I thought thats how we were going to do it in the first place lmao.

You do understand how this works right Shadow. What you said is exactly what we're doing lol.

OK. I have everyone's list except zajac. I'll need a list by tomorrow or we're going to move on.

I have heard nothing from dani at this point so if I still don't hear by tomorrow he will be eliminated.

There are currently 9 of us with a questionable dani so I've opened it up for 2 more spots. If those spots don't get taken, we will only be doing 8 games and the total cash prize will be $10 per person so right now it's $90.

Ok. I have everyone's list - Sorry zajac, just missed your list two different times. I blame Destiny on that. Way too many hours on that raid over the weekend.

Any who - I'll get started on compiling the games we can vote on and have them up by no later than tomorrow. I will then give everyone until Friday to send me their votes. And by the weekend we can all pick up, or pre-order the games :) Really looking forward to this starting.

Hopefully we can also get some more people to keep it going the full 11 months.

• Like 3

Alright folks. It's time to put your voting hats on. One quick thing though. I removed the backup list that everyone chose because that was just going to be way too much of a hassle. What I want you to do is vote on the game you want to play from each month and a backup from that same list in case the first doesn't become available on time. I'll go first to show what I mean.

Here is the list of games that can be played for November - january

November:

WWE 2k16
Dishonored
Final fantasy 7
The crew
Tony Hawk pro skater 5
Divinity original sin
super meat boy

December:

Black ops 3
Disgaea 5
Battle front
Tales of zestria
One piece warriors 3
AC syndicate

January:

Battlefront
fallout 4
just cause 3
rainbow six siege
dragon quest heroes
ac syndicate
hitman

black ops 3

I choose for November WWE 2k16 --Backup Dishonored

I choose for December Black ops 3 -- Backup Battlefront

I choose January blops 3 (if not chosen) if chosen AC syndicate --  Backup battlefront ( if not chosen) -- If chosen rainbow 6

On a side note:

Murdered soul suspect was eliminated as a choice because Saltyie already has the plat

Presequal was eliminated because zombie already has 31% done

Edit:

Presequal I saw was for PS3. added back to the list. Also added dani's pick to January. his other two picks were eliminated thanks to salt and his love for RPGs :)

Edited by the_couchster

The port isn't coming out until this winter, Square even said themselves the date of Oct. 16th was a website error.

So most likely December or January so I feel like November isn't going to work for that game

So maybe move Fallout 4 and Final Fantasy 7 around and have them switch places

November: Bloodborne

December: THE WITCHER 3

January: Black Ops 3

Backups

November: MGSV

December: Super Meat Boy

January: Slender Man Survival

Those aren't on the selectable game lists that couchster posted...This whole voting for games is a mess, instead of voting like I previously suggested, we should all just play Fallout 4 or Star Wars Battlefront first and make it 100x easier on ourselves. Cause the way things are now there are way to many games to vote for each month, most of them random. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your competition, but it's some food for thought. Edited by ShadowSigmaX

November - Final Fantasy 7 (Broke my heart when i was told it was delayed, but i'll put it here anyway)

December - Black Ops 3

January - Fallout 4

Backup:

November - The Crew

December - Tales of Zestria

January - Rainbow Six Siege

And the new Need For Speed wasn't even chose, it looks awesome :(

Edited by Precision-Playy

November - Final Fantasy 7 (Broke my heart when i was told it was delayed, but i'll put it here anyway)

December - Black Ops 3

January - Fallout 4

Backup:

November - The Crew

December - Tales of Zestria

January - Rainbow Six Siege

And the new Need For Speed wasn't even chose, it looks awesome :(

It does indeed. There are so many great games coming out though in the next two months my list is already at 12 to pickup :)