Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Winner announced

I've gone through the list of all the games presented to me so far. I've also attached the spreadsheet I've been using. Before voting can start, I still need to hear from me3 with his list and Precision with a few more games. Games that are eligible to vote on from each category at this time are:

EDIT: Spreadsheet won't attach. If you want to know a reason why a game was eliminated, let me know.

Horror:

Resident Evil HD

Dead Rising 2

Silent Hill 2

me3lingual's pick

Stealth:

Styx Master of Shadows

dishonored PS4 edition

Precision's Pick

me3lingual's pick

Strategy:

Xcom Enemy Within

Disgaea 5

Angry birds starwars

battle islands

Precision's pick

me3lingual's pick

Slasher:

castlevania: lords of Shadow

DMC PS4 edition

Precision's pick

me3lingual's pick

RPG

Precision's pick

me3lingual's pick

Point and Click

The book of unwritten tales 2

Broken sword 5

me3lingual's pick

TPS:

Resident Evil HD - only if not chosen in Horror

Max Payne 3

Zombie Army Trilogy

me3lingual's pick

Racing:

The Crew

Blood Drive

me3lingual's pick

Platformer:

Chariot

Little Big Planet 3

Precision's pick

me3lingual's pick

FPS:

Wolfenstein: The new blood

killzone HD

Precision's pick

me3lingual's pick

Sports:

rugby 15

NBA 2k16

NHL 16

Tour de France 2015

Madden NFL 16

Blitz the league 2

PES 2016

tony hawk pro skater 5

WWE 2k15 PS4 edition

me3lingual's pick

Let's just say both my hands and eyes are tired after all that :)

Edited by the_couchster

Just to point out that my pick Disgaea 5 isn't out yet and that I have actually played Xcom already. :/ I'll try to think of something different for strategy, but it'll probably have been played by someone already lol. :P

Yeah I missed the disgaea thing even though zombie kira pointed that out. You played xcom enemy unknown, not enemy within

So I assume this is games that all of us are eligible for? If so, that's more than I expected, Though since some categories are looking scarce (RPG) maybe the people with removed games should repick? Nonetheless, excellent work couch.

That is correct. Let's wait on zajac, precision and me3lingual b4 we get any new games coming in. They may have some no one has played. If they don't, we can recast a few more votes for some of the weaker genres. I may also implement something else......just trying to figure out how to do it.

Initially I actually had Dragon's Quest Heros down for RPG, but removed it because I didn't think it was coming out. Just realised it is out 16th of October so can I go back to that choice :)

At this time I'm going to veto it since I've vetoed 2 others who had games come out this month as well.

Alright. Looks like we're having some complications so I'm going to change some things up..........but first is there anybody who is currently involved at this point that only has a ps3. So far myself, precision, zombie, nogg and lumphy have confirmed they have a ps4. If you're boT one of them, please advise on your system situation

Alright. Looks like we're having some complications so I'm going to change some things up..........but first is there anybody who is currently involved at this point that only has a ps3. So far myself, precision, zombie, nogg and lumphy have confirmed they have a ps4. If you're boT one of them, please advise on your system situation 

I chose 5-Star Wrestling instead, but if not... WWE 2K15 on the PS3. I also only have a PS3

Edited by NICK16_06

Choosing games is difficult.  I don't play a lot of these genres. And then some games can be considered several genres.  And THEN there's the whole trying to find games that can be played on several platforms for those that don't have everything.  But here is my provisional list.

Horror - Slender: The Arrival

Stealth - Metal Gear Solid 4

Strategy -

Slasher -

RPG - Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth

Point-and-Click -

Third-Person Shooter - Mass Effect (I may have this one in the wrong place)

Racing - NASCAR '15

Platformer - LittleBig Planet 3

First-Person Shooter - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Sports -

Alright well we have a situation here and I'm going to ask what people want. Either way someone is going to get eliminated due to the system restrictions so I would like everyone to vote on a single system and whether new games are included or excluded. So:

Ps3 or Ps4:

New or not:

I can't cater to everyone here so the majority is going to win. It looks like everything so far was a waste because people either didn't ask ahead of time or didn't understand the rules. So please answer those two questions and we will go from there. We may need to start a little later than Nov 1st in order to get everything set up

• Like 1

PS3 over here.  Also for month 2. Dishonored has similar lists on PS3 and PS4 so maybe you should just change it to Dishonored.

There was a reason why ps3 version wasn't chosen. Someone played or platted it. I don't have my spreadsheet to say who but that's why I put ps4. Also need you to answer the second question.

I would vote ps4 and new games allowed

There was a reason why ps3 version wasn't chosen. Someone played or platted it. I don't have my spreadsheet to say who but that's why I put ps4. Also need you to answer the second question.

I would vote ps4 and new games allowed

I rather not see the New ones, or my list would have varied a bit. So to keep things in order we should continue along.