Nogg's Challenges #2 MGR Revengence

I'm getting stuck as shit on R-04, I restarted the game to get the collectables I missed, but also on hard difficulty because I wanted to practice parrying more (I was pretty much button mashing on Normal). Anyway, once you get to the back to back boss fight at the top floor of the world marshal HQ, my shit is getting pushed in, any tips?

I'm getting stuck as shit on R-04, I restarted the game to get the collectables I missed, but also on hard difficulty because I wanted to practice parrying more (I was pretty much button mashing on Normal). Anyway, once you get to the back to back boss fight at the top floor of the world marshal HQ, my shit is getting pushed in, any tips?

You restarted or started a second playthrough? Use a lot of ripper mode, also the Gekkos leave a lot of healing stuff so be sure to be on full health before the second fight, also don't stop attacking, and don't try to parry the second boss, just block him.

I'm getting stuck as shit on R-04, I restarted the game to get the collectibles I missed, but also on hard difficulty because I wanted to practice parrying more (I was pretty much button mashing on Normal). Anyway, once you get to the back to back boss fight at the top floor of the world marshal HQ, my shit is getting pushed in, any tips?

Ah yes that fight was hard. Mistral can be very easy but you have to do two perfect parry's. The first time you perfect parry it would allow you to break her pole and the geckos on her back. Then she will soon pick up a gecko and throw it at you. If you happen to perfect parry this move she will be dead (or very close).

As for Monsoon block his smoke bomb attacks and fight him normally during the first stage. Now when he goes into the stage where you cant attack him is when some EMP grenades will come in handy or a purple charged sais. When you knock his head off you can start attacking that. The pincers are very good if you have them. 

Hey guys sorry I haven't been active, school etc. But im back from the other dimension lol. Also Styx I would really appreciate it if you could run the next comp because I'll probably be busy.

Congrats to the winners! :

First to Plat : Gibbo

Fastest : Gibbo

MVP : Nick

Congrats guys for winning those awards :)

Overall points :

Gibbo : 28 points

Nick : 5 points

Epicnogg4 : 0 points

Saltyie : 0 points

Cj : 0 points

Fatty : 0 points

Coward of the month : Fatty because you didn't start

Congrats Nick and gibbo, you two were the only ones who gained points this month lol. If Cj is still happy to send out the prizes Gibbo will receive 30 bucks and Nick 20. Gibbo you can choose the next game, let me and styx know as soon as you've decided :)

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 1

Woohoo  :D

Tough decision. I was going to choose Mirrors Edge but seeing how MGR played out i don't think i should do another ultra rare one. I've got Assassins Creed Rogue, Sleeping Dogs, Splinter cell trilogy and Demons Souls on my shelf. I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants to suggest any other game. It'll be hard to choose a game nobody here has played. 

• Like 1