Nogg's Challenges #2 MGR Revengence

I'm thinking of joining. However, I would probably save the platinum for the "Let's Unlock 10 Plats on a Single Day" event. If by some miracle (which is very unlikely since I'm not a speed runner at all) I had the chance for the First/Fastest plat, then I would probably go ahead and get it. Still debating whether to join or not but I probably will. 

I'll put you down as a maybe. ;)

If you want to save the plat I'd imagine that is fine, as long as you're saving an easy trophy for last you're still completing the game really.

3 More slots!

Also, I made a countdown clock to the start of the event. I'm pretty sure the last event started midnight Australian time, so I've set the timer to 3pm 30th September UK time on the countdown, which is midnight on the 1st of October in Australia:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150930T15&p0=302&msg=Nogg%27s+Challenges+Round+2%3A+Metal+Gear+Rising%3A+Revengeance&font=slab&csz=1&swk=1

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

Thanks Saltyie so much for letting people sign up, my internet has been down a few days :( . Don't worry though IM BACK and Metal Gear Rising Revengence has won!

Also Hemiak thats fine mate, anything under 15, 20 percent should be alright ;)

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 1

Sorry guys, I can't join this one. Can't afford the game. Financially in a rough place right now, so I couldn't even afford it if it were $5. Good luck everyone!

Thats fine Styx, your welcome any time mate ;)

So this is starting on October 1st no mather what? Even if we don't reach 10 participants?

Yeah October 1 you can start your game even if we don't have ten. We will just play with what we have.

Thanks Saltyie so much for letting people sign up, my internet has been down a few days :( . Don't worry though IM BACK and Metal Gear Rising Revengence has won!

Also Hemiak thats fine mate, anything under 15, 20 percent should be alright ;)

Damn I'm just a little over that. Too bad, it would've been fun to do this. Maybe next month.

• Like 2

woohoo they had it in stock. :D  The condition of the game was terrible but the new version was slightly better so the collector in me had to fork over the extra bucks. Cost $23 so not so bad. 

I also got mirrors edge so if i happen to win i may choose that game. Are we starting today or tomorrow nogg?

• Like 1

woohoo they had it in stock. :D  The condition of the game was terrible but the new version was slightly better so the collector in me had to fork over the extra bucks. Cost $23 so not so bad. 

I also got mirrors edge so if i happen to win i may choose that game. Are we starting today or tomorrow nogg?

Awesome your in! We start today, October 1. Good luck mate :)

• Like 1