A Beautifully Tormented Checklist

Haven't been seeing you much on PSN :(

Nice 100%'s by the way, Resident Evil 4 looks awesome!

Should be around more for the next few weeks, all my assignments are pretty much done til exams!

Thanks, I sure like my psn 100%s. Perhaps I'll finish monster world 4 sometime soon.. Then I need to finish up the Jak and Ratchet series'! Did you finish up Payday yet?

• Like 1

Should be around more for the next few weeks, all my assignments are pretty much done til exams!

Thanks, I sure like my psn 100%s. Perhaps I'll finish monster world 4 sometime soon.. Then I need to finish up the Jak and Ratchet series'! Did you finish up Payday yet?

Actually, I just need $250 million and the plat is mine! BIG thanks for helping me out and teaching me a few tricks, they've actually helped me quite alot when I went for Noob Herder and a bit of Easy St. Rowdi's also showed me a few goodies that'll definitely help towards the grind. I'm going to grind it out this week and should have the plat on Thursday?

Curious, what do you prefer more: PSN 100%'s or Plats? I like the 100%'s more, there's something about them that I just don't get from a retail game.

Actually, I just need $250 million and the plat is mine! BIG thanks for helping me out and teaching me a few tricks, they've actually helped me quite alot when I went for Noob Herder and a bit of Easy St. Rowdi's also showed me a few goodies that'll definitely help towards the grind. I'm going to grind it out this week and should have the plat on Thursday?

Curious, what do you prefer more: PSN 100%'s or Plats? I like the 100%'s more, there's something about them that I just don't get from a retail game.

If I'm online when you're about to hit 1 billion let me know and I'll join up :D.

I like the 100%s more to be honest.They are often times more challenging, and some of the little indie developers have really put a lot of effort into their games. Also, some classic games like RE4, and BG&E I would not have played were it not for their release on the PSN. They don't have plats, but I'm glad I played them -- they're essentially full-length games, and were very fun.

• Like 1

Nice, I think the layout looks pretty good. I think it would be cool if we could hear you opinion on each game though, I like hearing what people think about the games they play.

Parker

How would you suggest I incorporate that into the layout? I agree - my checklist on .com before it got wiped had a blurb on most of the games. I've lost what I had written, but I would write them again, I just don't know how to add it into the layout.

How would you suggest I incorporate that into the layout? I agree - my checklist on .com before it got wiped had a blurb on most of the games. I've lost what I had written, but I would write them again, I just don't know how to add it into the layout.

Honestly I find it really hard to incorporate it into this layout unless you throw it into the spoiler and bold/underline the names of the games so they are separated.

And btw awesome checklist! :D

Edited by cmgravekeeper

• 1 month later...

The results are in for 2012... lots of fun games. First plat of the year for me is...... Final Fantasy XIII-2! Much more fun than the first game, that's for sure.

congrats on ff13-2!! you're too close on dead space 2 platinum hardcore is not hard .. i got it done in 2 days ... best guns to use are the force gun, detonator, line gun and plasma cutter.... also buy a lot of health for safety... save points were second save on ch 6, very end oh ch.8 basically 9 and ch. 12 drill ride but save on 13 because the drill ride was too easy.Good luck :)

congrats on ff13-2!! you're too close on dead space 2 platinum hardcore is not hard .. i got it done in 2 days ... best guns to use are the force gun, detonator, line gun and plasma cutter.... also buy a lot of health for safety... save points were second save on ch 6, very end oh ch.8 basically 9 and ch. 12 drill ride but save on 13 because the drill ride was too easy.Good luck :)

I gave it one very weak attempt earlier, maybe next summer I will give it another shot with a little more effort :P Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like your layout. Seems like last year was you heavy year. Do you think you will get as much this year as well?

Thanks. Really depends on if I remain unemployed, and how quick I can get House of the Dead 4 and FEAR 2 done. After those, I have a lot of games I could plat pretty quick, and surely catch up to my last year's pace. :)

Won't lie, that is a pretty impressive list.

Good job on completing all those to 100%.In some ways I wish I had more time to tackle the ever growing backlog I created for myself but work gets in the way.

Payday does intrigue me, but maybe I will check it out on my dummy acct and figure out the controls and schematics of the game before diving head first into it.

Have to get through F.E.A.R 2 first though. B)

• Like 1

Been looking at your checklist, looking to steal some ideas, yours is looking good! 

It would be better to see a borderlands 2 plat there ;)

I think i might add a bit about each game i've played to mine, but i'm unsure still lol, maybe something you could think about?

Well, I had something written in my last checklist on the other site before it self destructed. I just don't know how I'd fit it into the format I have here. I've started to post a little blurb on the "Most Recent Platinum" thread for every game I get platinum on. I like the format I have here, but I never really found a way that I liked to write and display a small post for each platinum in this layout.

Well, I had something written in my last checklist on the other site before it self destructed. I just don't know how I'd fit it into the format I have here. I've started to post a little blurb on the "Most Recent Platinum" thread for every game I get platinum on. I like the format I have here, but I never really found a way that I liked to write and display a small post for each platinum in this layout.

I feel the same with mine too! But if i figure a way for it to look awesome i'll let you know.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yeah Fear2 boosting is a bitch. I mean not only do you need an insane amount of experience, you rely on the cooperation of at least 3 other people who all need an insane amount of experience and are already as burned out as you on the game. I think it adds a new level of difficulty.

Yeah Fear2 boosting is a bitch. I mean not only do you need an insane amount of experience, you rely on the cooperation of at least 3 other people who all need an insane amount of experience and are already as burned out as you on the game. I think it adds a new level of difficulty.

Unless you have 2 PS3s and another person has 2 PS3s