A Beautifully Tormented Checklist

Really nice list!  Continue the good work  :) .  Are you going to take suggestions for your 100th platinum? (since your really close  ^_^ )

I had an idea or two. What do you think would be a good 100th for me? I'd be open to ideas from people if they wanted to suggest some good plats (nothing silly like Hannah Montanna, sorry Mayus).

I don't know if your up to the challenge, but I would say Dead Space 2 for the 100th plat.  The only question is do you want to play the hardest difficulty and have limited amount of saves. Or maybe pick up a new game just for the occasion?  ;)

Its funny you say that! I am about halfway through my hardcore run and I was saving it for 100 :) Great minds think alike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got a new banner and made a lot of updates to my list! The banner was provided by Blazikiller, big thanks. It's just temporary though as it apparently reminds everyone of Assassin's Creed and I really can't stand that series.... that was not the intention.

Yeah he is the doctor in the AC series. BTW great list keep it up.

assassins-creed-doctor.jpg

Edited by TENCHU_REPPA
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Liking the list man! Hopefully once I get a large amount of plats I'll make a topic of my own too :D Keep up the good work  B)

Thanks! Definitely set up your own thread, it's nice seeing all the trophies lined up like this I find :P.

PS. Just finish High Velocity Bowling.... oh my god I never thought I'd get that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...