Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Alright.

I moved the Uncharted & Vocaloid PP to "On Hold" since neither were posted last week. EDIT: i also moved all the PPs that were "On Hold" to the suggestion list. So they're up for grabs if anyone wants them.

This week it'll be, Monster Hunting & Gangs.

I wasn't expecting it to be my turn so soon... please move the Gangs PP to the end of the waiting list, I don't think I can have it up until late June/early July.

• Like 1

Stealth games:

• where you fail (or are bound to fail) if you don't play stealthily or that have at least 1 of the following trophies:
    •     Finish the game without alerts / getting spotted
    •     Finish the game without kills (using stealth)
  • that aren't in a series that has more than 3 parts (potential for another PP)

Pro tip:New Stealth platinum incoming: Shadwen. I think it should fit well in the Stealth Master PP.

By the way. Would Invisible, Inc be suited for the stealth pp too?

Shadwen has multiple "no kill" trophies (1 for each chapter). And possibly a no "alert/being spotted":

Calm and Quiet

Complete the whole game without letting Lily know you're a killer

Invisible, Inc has a "alert/being spotted" trophy, but the requisite is for a single level/mission:

Ghost Moves

Beat a level without ever being spotted by a guard or camera on Beginner or Expert difficulty.

Edited by Doctor Doom

Sure but as long as i don't read the words, 'you can add it to the waiting list' or something similar i won't be adding it to the OP. Like i've said many times before it's hard to tell when people want to create it or just throwing around ideas.

Ah ok, well hope mystvayne sees this and will volunteer for it :P

Sure I'll do it. I can start working on it after next week. It's my daughter's first day of school on Monday so I'll finally have some free time again. Woohoo!  :dance:

You can add it to the waiting list....  :P

If anyone can think of any other games that would fit let me know.

• Like 2

Well, it's best to keep a franchise together so i suggest to move Doom 3 to the Angels and Demons PP since DOOM 4 is an easy platinum.

Sure I'll do it. I can start working on it after next week. It's my daughter's first day of school on Monday so I'll finally have some free time again. Woohoo!  :dance:

You can add it to the waiting list....  :P

If anyone can think of any other games that would fit let me know.

Added to the waiting list.

Doom™ has been added to the Angels & Demons PP.

Well, it's best to keep a franchise together so i suggest to move Doom 3 to the Angels and Demons PP since DOOM 4 is an easy platinum.

You guys are just carving my baby up aren't you? It's written into the rules of my thread that if a game gets a sequel and it's easy, the game is removed. I really should've thought about this sooner. Damn it I need to make another badge. :(

Should have made Chloe the plat rank, maybe even more people would be motivated for getting the plat rank, because you know.. Chloe is best girl :awesome:

Hehe maybe if she was the star of the game. But she was right about one thing i did miss her ass  :awesome:

• Like 1

You guys are just carving my baby up aren't you? It's written into the rules of my thread that if a game gets a sequel and it's easy, the game is removed. I really should've thought about this sooner. Damn it I need to make another badge. :(

Yep, it's a shame. Mirror's Edge could be getting the same treatment next month depending on how its trophy list will be.