Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

There has been a lot of debate on whether or not these crossover games can be counted as a unique game for one series in order to get their PP on the road. So i've been thinking of blacklisting several games, like these crossover games. Since that'd just be the easy solution instead of coming to a compromise on which thread should use which crossover game.

Because essentially Move heroes and PSABR should've already been used in the R&C PP (the first thread which features one of the characters in both games)

What do you guys think? This would include PSABR, Move heroes, Street Fighter x Tekken, Capcom x Mortal Kombat and others.

I say blacklist them. It'll cause problems, because those technically can be used for multiple PPs.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

That brings up another idea, maybe someone could make a PP involving Move-only games (not including normal games that have Move functionality), such as Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, PS Move Heroes, Medieval Moves etc..

This is a nice idea but i don't think there are many ppl who played or be wiling to play this kind of games...

There has been a lot of debate on whether or not these crossover games can be counted as a unique game for one series in order to get their PP on the road. So i've been thinking of blacklisting several games, like these crossover games. Since that'd just be the easy solution instead of coming to a compromise on which thread should use which crossover game.

Because essentially Move heroes and PSABR should've already been used in the R&C PP (the first thread which features one of the characters in both games)

What do you guys think? This would include PSABR, Move heroes, Street Fighter x Tekken, Capcom x Mortal Kombat and others.

Blacklist them. It would be better for the future PP's...

Edited by whyfire

Another Sony IP that could've a PP made is. LittleBigPlanet.

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3/PS4)

LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3)

5 unique platinums there

Plus if you want you could add the non platinum side games

Run Sackboy Run (PS Vita)

Sackboy's Prehistoric Move (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

5 unique platinums there

And The Order 1886 :awesome:

• Like 1

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

5 unique platinums there

Nice catch! Might do that one in the future if nobody takes it before than. Anyways, here is another series that can be a PP, as I don't think I've seen some mention it yet: Killzone.

• Killzone HD
  • Killzone 2
  • Killzone 3
  • Killzone 3: Multiplayer (maybe)
  • Killzone: Mercenary
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall
Another maybe is Killzone: Shadow Fall - Intercept.
  • Like 1

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

5 unique platinums there

We could also include Tearaway + Tearaway Unfolded for a Media Molecule PP. LBP and Tearaway do have a lot of common! Could then put Dreams in here too when it comes out.

We could also include Tearaway + Tearaway Unfolded for a Media Molecule PP. LBP and Tearaway do have a lot of common! Could then put Dreams in here too when it comes out.

I think Zone Hunter has said he doesn't like the idea of a Dev PP.

Plus technically Media Molecule didn't make LBP3, LBPK, and Vita.

Fun Fact: The main reason MM made Tearaway was cause they were tired of making LBP games.

If they were the main character it would make sense but they are only a small part of the game so it's best to leave them out. People might start saying thing like "why is Kratos in a Ratchet and Clank PP"

I understand that about Playstation All-Stars, but Sly isn't really a small part in Playstation Move Heroes. He's one of the main characters.

• Like 1

Don't forget that, when a franchise has more than 5 entries (like LBP) it cannot be combined with other franchises into a mixed PP.

Or remind people after you quote them accepting their idea?

I was actually planning on setting fixed dates for every thread in the OP a while before they go up, but i didn't find the time to make work of it. Ah well, we'll make it work as always :P

Edited by Zone Hunter

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

5 unique platinums there

I would do this one, but it would count both PS3 and PS4 versions of LBP3.

Maybe i should [...] let everyone create a PP thread whenever they want...

Also think so. We gonna see a spam of PP showing up on the first 3 days, but after that new PPs will show up more rarely. I honestly think that is better than this waiting list that goes on ever and ever until the end. As we have the waiting list at this moment, there are enough PPs guaranteed to show up for like what, the next 2-3 months?

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed that this was pinned. Congratulations to the admins!

Edited by TheYuriG

Also think so. We gonna see a spam of PP showing up on the first 3 days, but after that new PPs will show up more rarely. I honestly think that is better than this waiting list that goes on ever and ever until the end. As we have the waiting list at this moment, there are enough PPs guaranteed to show up for like what, the next 2-3 months?

I prefer the waiting list, allows creators time to set up without the worry of them getting their idea taken, as well as the many dupe threads that'd appear if it wasnt regulated.

It was pinned for ages by the way, thanks to a suggestion by yours truly :P

That is exactly what i don't want. I want this PP thing to be something that'll last and not a fling that'll only be active for a month or so. Having a steady supply of PPs coming in every week keeps it interesting and exciting.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 3

If you have one of the versions done, Why require to do the same same task again?

We have gone through this many times already, so instead of arguing again, I'll step down and not do it.

That is exactly what i don't want. I want this PP thing to be something that'll last and not a fling that'll only be active for a month or so. 

Just like when developers cut out content from a game to sell them later as DLC and make their product relevant for a longer time, huh?

Just like when developers cut out content from a game to sell them later as DLC and make their product relevant for a longer time, huh?

Yeah because devs that rush their game to meet the deadline instead of taking the time with their project is the best approach.

There are two sides to every story mate.

Edited by Zone Hunter

We have gone through this many times already, so instead of arguing again, I'll step down and not do it.

If you wanna do it, Don't let me stop. I'm sure there would be many that would be happy of a LBP PP being made.

I just wouldn't join if stacking is involved.