Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

The Baka Hentai PP looks fun. Just have to get more money. That's always the issue. :P

Well at least it has a good amount of titles with Western releases making the cost a little easier on people as well as being easier to rank in.

Looks like I'd enjoy all of these games from the baka hentai and all those japanese games haha :D I might just have to try them soon

If this PP interests you, you should take a look at the Dengeki PP especially if titles like SAO, Accel World and such interest you.

I'd like this post more than once if I could. You're a true hero.

I wanted to post a vid of Wayne and Garth saying "we salute you" but I couldn't find it :/ This'll have to suffice

I just requested the swap around due to the overwhelming display of people showing interest in this PP, I also have a few special things planned for just this PP which most likely will be exclusive to this PP.

How could you add this?!

It's a very proper game without any hentai context :awesome:

Just because it is the opposite of your lolicon urges doesn't make it not count.

@Kochiya, your Baka Hentai! PP is getting more and more interesting everyday :D

Well I wanted to create a rather crazy and light hearted PP and checking a few games I found fun despite the content and some titles friends enjoyed I kind of got inspired to try this out.

• Like 1

I just requested the swap around due to the overwhelming display of people showing interest in this PP, I also have a few special things planned for just this PP which most likely will be exclusive to this PP.

That's why I wanted to like it so many times. You changed the order so that this one comes first... but then what kind of a baka hentai wouldn't come first :awesome:

• Like 1

Allow me to shed some light on it: ever since the Guide of the Year Awards thread has been created, guides were flooding the Review Queue (though it seems to have calmed down the last couple of days). This was supposed to last until December 1st, but I hope the worst has passed. Besides that I'm working on 2 guides and manage 3 other events. That's just the stuff on PSNP, I also have some real life things to deal with, like: an increased workload on the internship and working on the paper. But the most important thing right now is dealing with the dragon traitor that tried to stage a coup. If everything goes to plan, I'll have crushed his forces during the first week of December. However, I've suffered loses too and that's why I'll be recruiting new dragons during the second week of December (I need more dragons if I'm going to aim for world domination :awesome:). Between now and December I can work on the custom trophies and headers at my own pace. 

If you need any help doing work on the Dragon PP i'd be glad to help. I've already completed 90% of the PP Souls scheduled for 4 months from now so i'm free.

I'd like to make a suggestion:

qBOKbCb.jpg

Stealth games:

• where you fail (or are bound to fail) if you don't play stealthily or that have at least 1 of the following trophies:
    •     Finish the game without alerts / getting spotted
    •     Finish the game without kills (using stealth)
  • that aren't in a series that has more than 3 parts (potential for another PP)

Games:

Bonus games (non plat / 100%):

Coming releases that may be eligible:

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Dishonored 2
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness
  • République
Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

Not sure, maybe you could elaborate a bit on the actual requirements for a game to be eligible. Because if you're just going with the stealth genre there are a lot of other games qualifying.

Definitely a stealth game

• Velvet Assassin
  • Chronicles of Riddick
  • Mini Ninjas (debatable)
  • The Saboteur
  • Alpha Protocol

Debatable franchises

• Sly cooper (4 games)
  • Splinter Cell (4 games)

You know how i stand towards genre PPs. So it might be good to base it on the stealth genre with extra requirements like the Point-and-Click PP did.

If you need any help doing work on the Dragon PP i'd be glad to help. I've already completed 90% of the PP Souls scheduled for 4 months from now so i'm free.

You know, you could always opt to be the (next) graphics admin. It's a good way to improve your graphic making skills if you like doing those sort of things :P

Update

Removed the [on hold] PPs from the list. Sonic is back up for grabs if anyone wants it. As well as Far Cry (starting 23 feb, release of Far Cry: Primal).

Edited by Zone Hunter

Not sure, maybe you could elaborate a bit on the actual requirements for a game to be eligible. Because if you're just going with the stealth genre there are a lot of other games qualifying.

Definitely a stealth game

• Velvet Assassin
  • Chronicles of Riddick
  • Mini Ninjas (debatable)
  • The Saboteur
  • Alpha Protocol

Debatable franchises

• Sly cooper (4 games)
  • Splinter Cell (4 games)

You know how i stand towards genre PPs. So it might be good to base it on the stealth genre with extra requirements like the Point-and-Click PP did.

I'll try to elaborate a bit

I have actually considered adding the franchises, but they might be eligible for their own PP at some point.

All games listed are either games where you fail if you aren't stealthy (instant death or just game over) or games that have at least 1 trophy that requires you to use complete stealth.

Basically:

Games:

• Must be games where you fail (or are bound to fail) if you don't play stealthily or have at least 1 of the following trophies:
    • Finish the game without alerts / getting spotted
    • Finish the game without kills (using stealth)
  • Must not be in a series that has more than 3 parts, or be part of another collection of more than 3 games (potential for another PP).

I could loosen the requirements a bit so that games like Alpha Protocol (only requires to not be spotted for any 3 missions) and the Saboteur (only 1 mission) could become eligible. In that case The Metro games and Chronicles of Riddick can be added aswell.

Velvet Assassin seems to be PC/XBox only?

I don't know every game there is :P so suggestions are always welcome ;)

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

Ok, thnx for the offer. I only need to do the custom headers and trophies. The headers require the most work, because I'm experimenting with a few effects.

Update

Removed the [on hold] PPs from the list. Sonic is back up for grabs if anyone wants it. As well as Far Cry (starting 23 feb, release of Far Cry: Primal).

Are you sure Rach won't coming back on time for Far Cry PP? I could take this PP... But if she comes back, she can retake it from me :)

You know, you could always opt to be the (next) graphics admin. It's a good way to improve your graphic making skills if you like doing those sort of things :P

I really appreciate the offer, but my skills are extremely situational, as in there's some styles i'm confident i can pull off but others where it's best to leave them to somebody more experienced for the sake of everyone involved. So it's better if i just offer help when i'm sure i can actually be of any help.

Ok, thnx for the offer. I only need to do the custom headers and trophies. The headers require the most work, because I'm experimenting with a few effects.

Here's a secret imgur folder with all the finished files for PP Souls, maybe there's anything along the lines of what you had in mind yourself.

https://imgur.com/a/84KTy

• Like 1

Alright, fair enough. Sounds good to me. I will link your original post with the games in, so it might be good to edit that with a bit of explanation about the no-die missions.

And i don't know why i listed Velvet Assassin, my mistake. I confused it with something else.

I've edited my first post with the requirements.

• Like 1

Here's a secret imgur folder with all the finished files for PP Souls, maybe there's anything along the lines of what you had in mind yourself.

https://imgur.com/a/84KTy

Nice work. I'm trying to give the headers a dragon-ish twist. Hopefully it'll look even better than the headers from Ratchet & Clank. Looks like I should start Dark Souls II too, it's been in my backlog for quite a while.

I really appreciate the offer, but my skills are extremely situational, as in there's some styles i'm confident i can pull off but others where it's best to leave them to somebody more experienced for the sake of everyone involved. So it's better if i just offer help when i'm sure i can actually be of any help.

It's okay. It was just an offer. I don't really like being stuck as the go to graphics guy because i don't like doing requests that much and i don't consider myself as good as others. I like working on graphics but mostly doing my own thing and messing around. Doing requests kind of takes the fun out of it in my opinion, which is why i'm looking for someone else to do it.

Just fyi, I don't really care for your experience or how "good" you are. I'd never criticize someone's work when they're making banners/headers for PPs. You can only become better :)

Edited by Zone Hunter

So, could I reserve a "Choice & Consequence" (I'll try to see if I can work that "episodic" part into the title still, but call it this for now?) PP for episodic choice-based games :D? I'd like to do that one next since I'd like to go with the "quotes as hall of fame categories" thing again next instead of actually having to be a bit more imaginative for the first person puzzle games & crime-solving ones :P

Platinums:

Game of Thrones (PS3, PS4)

Life is Strange (PS3, PS4)

Minecraft: Story Mode (PS3, PS4 - once it is completed)

Tales from the Borderlands (PS3, PS4)

The Walking Dead (Standard PS3, JPN PS3, PS4, Vita)

The Wolf Among Us (PS3, PS4, Vita)

100%:

Jurassic Park: The Intruder

Jurassic Park: The Cavalry

Jurassic Park: The Depths

Jurassic Park: The Survivors

The Walking Dead: Season 2 (PS3, PS4, Vita)

Styx: Shards of Darkness

Aaaah, what!? How did I miss this announcement D: ? I liked Of Orcs and Men and the PS4 Styx game so I'm excited for this now *_*

• Like 1

So, could I reserve a "Choice & Consequence" (I'll try to see if I can work that "episodic" part into the title still, but call it this for now?) PP for episodic choice-based games :D? I'd like to do that one next since I'd like to go with the "quotes as hall of fame categories" thing again next instead of actually having to be a bit more imaginative for the first person puzzle games & crime-solving ones :P

Platinums:

100%:

Aaaah, what!? How did I miss this announcement D: ? I liked Of Orcs and Men and the PS4 Styx game so I'm excited for this now *_*

I smell a platinum for this PP :ninja:

Platinums:

100%:

Alright, added.

I smell a platinum for this PP :ninja:

Probably lol.

I dont have the required amount of posts to hold my own PP... so instead, heres my suggestion... WWE!

• WWE Legends of WrestleMania
  • WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
  • WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
  • WWE All Stars
  • WWE '12
  • WWE '13
  • WWE 2K14
  • WWE 2K15
  • WWE 2K16

That's 9 platinum in this series!

Edit: Turns out some of these are unachievable, my bad

Edited by Darkskilling

I dont have the required amount of posts to hold my own PP... so instead, heres my suggestion... WWE!

• WWE Legends of WrestleMania
  • WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
  • WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
  • WWE All Stars
  • WWE '12
  • WWE '13
  • WWE 2K14
  • WWE 2K15
  • WWE 2K16

That's 9 platinum in this series!

Right, but several of those have servers closed or otherwise unachievable trophies.