Hotline Miami , Fez or Proteus?

Sigma999

I have played all of them, It all depends on your taste, if you like violence, good music and retro style all the way to hotline Miami

If you like puzzles (unforgiving puzzles that you will need a guide to get 100%) an original game with fantastic 2D-3D merging and platforming, then Fez

And proteus... It's so boring, there is not other reason to play it other than the trophies... Or I don't know maybe it's enjoyable if you are a hippi or you are on drugs xD only play it if you get it for free since it doesn't even worth what it costs.

So... hotline Miami or fez should be your choice

I loved Fez! But I am a big fan of puzzle games. I really enjoyed the challenge, and the puzzles were very unique and required different ways of thinking to solve them. (I did look up some solutions online, but I tried to solve them myself first.)

I would not pay more than $1 for Proteus, but if you got it for free it's an interesting little game.

Hotline Miami isn't my style of game, so I have never played it.

Hotline Miami was amazing, it was the first game of that type that I played and I absolutely loved it.

BUT I'm still really mad cause I don't have the skill to get A+ on all chapters, I tried a lot and just couldn't do it past chapter 6, so that's a bummer. :( I'll probably give it a chance again soon.

Fez is funny, but to be honnest it is SO HARD that you'll most likely use a guide if you want to finish it. I also thought it was hard to understand where to go, i was lost many time.

I haven't played proteus, even if i own it.

but hotline miami is one of the best indie game of all time. You should play it as soon as possible, it is the best of those 3 ;)