Special Edition Official PSNP Song Vote XX

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
    • #2 Stateless - Ariel Instrumental
    • #3 Koji Wada - Butter-Fly
    • #4 Thousand Foot Krutch - Be Somebody
    • #5 Hatsune Miku - Weekender Girl
    • #6 Breaking Benjamin - Defeated
    • #7 Natsumi Kiyoura - Tabi no Tochuu
    • #8 Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger
    • #9 Tool - Sober
    • #10 Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World
    • #11 Metallica - Battery
    • #12 Emancipator - Soon it will be cold enough to build fires
    • #13 OneRepublic - Counting Stars
    • #14 Flying Lotus - Mom
    • #15 Laura Shigihara - Loonboon
    • ^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^
  2. 2. CONTINUED - Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #16 Sublime - What I Got
    • #17 Jim Diamond - I should have know better
    • #18 Ennio Morricone - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
    • #19 Robbie Williams - A Man For All Seasons
    • #20 Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name
    • #21 Danny Baranowsky - Hot Damned
    • #22 Corey Hart - Sunglasses At Night
    • #23 Eminem - Till I Collapse
    • #24 Bosnian Rainbows - Turtle Neck
    • #25 Thieves Like Us - You and I
    • #26 DJ Sharpnel - Back to the Gate
    • #27 Alistair Griffin - Just Drive
    • #28 Simple Minds - All The Things She Said
    • #29 Tool - Stinkfist
    • #30 Vanze, Balco, & Fransis Derelle - All I Need
    • ^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^
  3. 3. SVXXI Preselected "Loose Song Limitation"

• Halloween Based Songs
    • Or! Halloween Based Songs!

Does it have to have Lyrics based on the theme(Halloween)or will a track just having a creepy/horror feel suffice as a candidate?

I think horror would qualify but don't quote me on that.

Also, here's another suggestion: Old songs (at least 130 years old, you know because of 13 and all that).

Edited by amilbar15

When does the Halloween Song Vote start?

The thread for it should be up on monday. Chances are if Dav follows the previous layout for the SV's it will be 6pm EST (monday) that entries can be posted.

However, I don't know if he has anything special lined up for it. Other staff members for the SV might know though. 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Interesting to see how there are few breakaways at the front. Meanwhile my song's battling for the wooden spoon :unsure: .

Oh, and it was a good idea to split the polls evenly, makes it easier to see the general gist of things :). So thanks to whoever did that!

Finally can use this onion head! scary-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862517

anyway lol sorry for my delay!

Just a quick question: How Halloween related must the song be exactly? Is it just the same sort of theme of horror and skeletons etc, or does it have to be any closer than that?

The more it reminds you of Halloween the better :)
For instance if I don't see a majority of songs in here that are big Halloween songs, I'm going to be disappointed :(  and I'm not talking about the Nightmare before Christmas lol!

Does it have to have Lyrics based on the theme(Halloween)or will a track just having a creepy/horror feel suffice as a candidate?

Well there are definitely songs that come to my mind that have no lyrics, so your good to go if you find one that reminds you of halloween! :D

Also, here's another suggestion: Old songs (at least 130 years old, you know because of 13 and all that).

:blink:  I see what your doing.... no 13s!!!! scared-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

3 days no post?
Let me fix that. :giggle:

Gracias! It's been a slow Song Vote for some reason :/ I blame the amount of games released and the cold. lol

The thread for it should be up on monday. Chances are if Dav follows the previous layout for the SV's it will be 6pm EST (monday) that entries can be posted.
However, I don't know if he has anything special lined up for it. Other staff members for the SV might know though.

Yup you got it!
Special things you'll just have to wait to see ;)

I've done my last minute voting. There's still about 19 hours left if anyone else likes waiting until the last minute like me.

You gotta stop doing that!! You missed a few before! :P:)

Oh, and it was a good idea to split the polls evenly, makes it easier to see the general gist of things :). So thanks to whoever did that!

You're welcome! :D

One final thing, I'm extending the time for voting for an extra 2 hours, because I'm exhausted and want to take a nap. Yes, yes I can do that victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Edited by Dav9834

Well, there goes my idea...

Anyway, voted. And actually planning on posting a song by the next SV, do I post the song in this thread once the countdown is over or do I look for a new thread? I'm a bit confused on that.

I'm pretty sure that was everyone's idea :P You can still do it if you want, but first come first serve. Be sure to have a backup song in mind because it's probably gonna be picked by at least a dozen people.

As for the next song vote, it's gonna be a new thread. It should probably be open on monday and song submissions should be available 72 hours from now... but don't quote me on the time.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that was everyone's idea :P You can still do it if you want, but first come first serve. Be sure to have a backup song in mind because it's probably gonna be picked by at least a dozen people.

As for the next song vote, it's gonna be a new thread. It should probably be open on monday and song submissions should be available 72 hours from now... but don't quote me on the time.

Haha. I've got a couple songs in mind actually.

Thank you for the info too, hopefully I make it to the next one in time!

gtfo I've been wondering who you were for a couple days now.

I don't like checking profiles often but your signature finally gave it away. (i checked your profile to make sure I was right though lol.)

----------------

Next SV is going to be interesting. I'm betting more people get their songs sniped than usual.

I'm going to be trying to get mine in as fast as I can lol. (only Dav knows what it is. :P )

I don't know what version you watched but it should ;)

little-mermaid-_u356.gif

Oh God, I figured it out.... You didn't make It hard enough lol. With all the great classics out there you pick something with that name in it? Well I guess I'll find out the song itself on Monday and let you know! Maybe have a backup just in case lol :)

Oh God, I figured it out.... You didn't make It hard enough lol. With all the great classics out there you pick something with that name in it? Well I guess I'll find out the song itself on Monday and let you know! Maybe have a backup just in case lol :)

Well...I was obviously thinking about the Disney movie...

So now I'm not sure wtf to expect lol. :hmm:

Pretty spooky huh?

4cfac1cbe36a23affd9a7ffb932de12d.jpg