Special Edition Official PSNP Song Vote XX

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
    • #2 Stateless - Ariel Instrumental
    • #3 Koji Wada - Butter-Fly
    • #4 Thousand Foot Krutch - Be Somebody
    • #5 Hatsune Miku - Weekender Girl
    • #6 Breaking Benjamin - Defeated
    • #7 Natsumi Kiyoura - Tabi no Tochuu
    • #8 Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger
    • #9 Tool - Sober
    • #10 Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World
    • #11 Metallica - Battery
    • #12 Emancipator - Soon it will be cold enough to build fires
    • #13 OneRepublic - Counting Stars
    • #14 Flying Lotus - Mom
    • #15 Laura Shigihara - Loonboon
    • ^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^
  2. 2. CONTINUED - Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #16 Sublime - What I Got
    • #17 Jim Diamond - I should have know better
    • #18 Ennio Morricone - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
    • #19 Robbie Williams - A Man For All Seasons
    • #20 Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name
    • #21 Danny Baranowsky - Hot Damned
    • #22 Corey Hart - Sunglasses At Night
    • #23 Eminem - Till I Collapse
    • #24 Bosnian Rainbows - Turtle Neck
    • #25 Thieves Like Us - You and I
    • #26 DJ Sharpnel - Back to the Gate
    • #27 Alistair Griffin - Just Drive
    • #28 Simple Minds - All The Things She Said
    • #29 Tool - Stinkfist
    • #30 Vanze, Balco, & Fransis Derelle - All I Need
    • ^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^
  3. 3. SVXXI Preselected "Loose Song Limitation"

• Halloween Based Songs
    • Or! Halloween Based Songs!

Damnit!!! I've been aiming for this since SV 5 hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507. Congrats though, it's a huge achievement.

I may as well give up now. Didn't manage to become the first person to collect all SV trophies depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

Don't give up! If there's ever a Hall of Fame your name will be there :)

PS: Why specifically SV 5?

Guess who has earned all the SV trophies?  B)

Song_Vote2_Raitan_Jovi_Prayer2.pngGold_Raitandrul_Metallica_NothingElse.pnSilver_Raitandrul_Bryan_Adams_Summer_of_2qscZ27.pngFirstPost_Raitandrul.pngLastPost_Raitandrul.png

First achiever of all SV trophies or someone else has them all too? Maybe a Hall of Fame please? :wub:

Sorry I got you beat on that. I think I got the last one for the collection on the 12 song vote? Its on my profile.

Here's to celebrate Super Meat Boy on the PS4, only without the good soundtrack.

0:00 - 0:20

• Like 2

Sorry I got you beat on that. I think I got the last one for the collection on the 12 song vote? Its on my profile.

I had no idea you had everything already lol.

I never stood a chance. :facepalm:

At best I can be the third person. :devil: aside from Dragon, and I think Masamune, is there anyone else that needs just one more?

Video doesn't work on this site. (blocked by owner of vid)

That's ok, it still works when going to YouTube.

Don't give up! If there's ever a Hall of Fame your name will be there :)

PS: Why specifically SV 5?

I had no idea you had everything already lol.

I never stood a chance. :facepalm:

At best I can be the third person. :devil: aside from Dragon, and I think Masamune, is there anyone else that needs just one more?

Breaking News: it seems everyone has overlooked one small, yet crucial detail about the SV trophies. It turns out there aren't 6 SV trophies, but 7 :o. That means that no one has a complete set yet, so the race is back on B). Let's see who can figure this one out.

LastPost_Dragon.png pFbYoEn.png

@Raitandrul: the reason is simple, I got the first trophies during SV 5.

@Dragon

Using Mobile so quoting isn't gonna happen lol.

If the seventh is 20th song post then technically I'm still just the platinum away. I got the 20 song entry a couple SV's ago. :devil: trophy isn't possible anymore though. :(

Oh man...did Dav just turn into the game companies who make trophies unavailable when servers get shut down?! :o

@Dragon

Using Mobile so quoting isn't gonna happen lol.

If the seventh is 20th song post then technically I'm still just the platinum away. I got the 20 song entry a couple SV's ago. :devil: trophy isn't possible anymore though. :(

Oh man...did Dav just turn into the game companies who make trophies unavailable when servers get shut down?! :o

Oh right the limited edition 20th song vote trophy.... :hmm: sorry Dragon, tech the same! ;)

And did anyone's trophies disappear? when g+ changed their system it got a little funky, we use imgur now so it shouldn't be an issue with newer ones.

[Edit: I hate running out of likes... how did I blow through 20 something likes already?!!  :huh: ]

Edited by Dav9834

Breaking News: it seems everyone has overlooked one small, yet crucial detail about the SV trophies. It turns out there aren't 6 SV trophies, but 7 :o. That means that no one has a complete set yet, so the race is back on B). Let's see who can figure this one out.

I consider those to be the same trophy. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507 Nice try you sadistic Dragon! lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

• Like 2

Vanze, Balco, and Fransis Derelle Ft. Brenton Mattheus - All I Need

1:15 - 1:35

0.jpg

I think I'm too late. Stupid responibilities :shakefist:

Considering I lost time myself, I'll let it slide ;) and you were pretty close to deadline. :)

@Avatar thanks for closing it! Totally lost track of time!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

These are other songs I would have used had I thought about it for more than 20 minutes. (I don't think anyone actually bothers listening but I'm bored and like posting songs. :devil: )

Warning...you may be overwhelmed by songs you need to repeat. :P

3:07 - 3:27  

(pretty sure I've posted this one before...) 2:48 - 3:08

2:18 - 2:38

2:24 - 2:44