• FIFA 12
    • FIFA 13
    • FIFA 14
    • FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
    • FIFA 15 PS4
    • FIFA 15 PS3
    • FIFA 16 PS4
    • FIFA 16 PS3

FIFA Street is by far the hardest FIFA. Winning all 9 cups is long and if you don't win a cup in time you have to wait another 9weeks to try it again. Other FIFAs are just grindy; for example the 85mln club value trophy is easy but just a bit grindy.

By far is a bit of an over exaggerating FIFA World Cup 2010 had win the online with 0.5 to 1 star team which is very hard.

I know depending on The A.I you should take a look at 2010 World Cup South Africa trophy the online trophies are harder than FIFA street rarer as well.

Only reason of the online trophies being rarer is because the server got shut down reaaaally quickly. like a few months.

Edited by Winston

Its a toss up between Fifa Street and World Cup 2014. I havent played any fifa's for trophies prior to 12, so I dont have an opinion on those games. I do recall having a full pro clubs team or something of the like being in the old fifa's, but I imagine those were easy if you started up a boosting session. 

I really really really really hate the trophies on Fifa 15. I've spent several hundred hours on the online seasons, still haven't gotten the Extra Effort trophy (scoring from the ground) and the Keeper's Best Friend (although I did it multiple times, I think). Why the hell would you put luck based trophies in a game like this, it's absolute bullshit. These two trophies alone are the only reason I haven't boosted some of the other online trophies, which are a total pain in the ass as well (Stylin').

Overall, terrible game, terrible trophies, 1/10 would not buy again.

BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY MHHPPFF

I really really really really hate the trophies on Fifa 15. I've spent several hundred hours on the online seasons, still haven't gotten the Extra Effort trophy (scoring from the ground) and the Keeper's Best Friend (although I did it multiple times, I think). Why the hell would you put luck based trophies in a game like this, it's absolute bullshit. These two trophies alone are the only reason I haven't boosted some of the other online trophies, which are a total pain in the ass as well (Stylin').

Extra Effort and Keepers best friend are easy to boost with 2 controller or online with a friend :) Stylin as well isn't that hard at all. At least the game didn't glitch on you like it did with me so you have a chance to plat it. Go ahead ;D

I dare to object.

Online = boostable

Stupid AI = not really abusable

Yeah that's right but AI on FIFA has always been easy and boring to beat.

I really really really really hate the trophies on Fifa 15. I've spent several hundred hours on the online seasons, still haven't gotten the Extra Effort trophy (scoring from the ground) and the Keeper's Best Friend (although I did it multiple times, I think). Why the hell would you put luck based trophies in a game like this, it's absolute bullshit. These two trophies alone are the only reason I haven't boosted some of the other online trophies, which are a total pain in the ass as well (Stylin').

Yeah The latest FIFA trophies haven't been the best.

Extra Effort and Keepers best friend are easy to boost with 2 controller or online with a friend :) Stylin as well isn't that hard at all. At least the game didn't glitch on you like it did with me so you have a chance to plat it. Go ahead ;D

Yeah that's right but AI on FIFA has always been easy and boring to beat.

Not if you up the difficulty.