Bloodborne Game of the Year Edition launches on 27th November

Azaan60

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/13/bloodborne-game-of-the-year-edition-launches-on-25th-november/  

Hi everyone. Today we’re happy to announce that Bloodborne Game of the Year Edition launches on PlayStation 4 from 27th November 2015. If you haven’t yet mustered the courage to venture into Yharnam’s dank, treacherous streets, this is the perfect opportunity to get involved, packaging together From Software’s critically acclaimed action RPG and the incoming DLC story expansion, The Old Hunters. 

As detailed last month, The Old Hunters challenges players to explore entirely new environments, including a monolithic clock tower, filled with Bloodborne’s traditional blend of risk, reward and frightening boss encounters.

In addition to new environments, you’ll also gain access to new outfits and weapons to bolster your beast-battling arsenal, including a fearsome new ranged weapon called Simon’s Bowblade. On top of this, The Old Hunters also offers players the ability to go native and transform into terrifying beasts.

22116714895_1d1b4fd913_n.jpg

• Like 3

No, it doesn't mean that at all. Borderlands 2 got a GOTY edition, but it continued to receive expansions and other DLC for two years after the GOTY edition released.

Not hating on Borderlands 2 as a game, but using their GOTY edition is a really poor example. I hope Bloodborne doesn't follow suit.

• Like 2

Probably the only "game" I'm still looking forward to this year. I'm most interested myself in the new weapons/tools just try new builds on PvP since it was kind of lacking on the stock game. And hopefully this isn't the first and last expansion they release, the game still has lots of potential. :P

Not hating on Borderlands 2 as a game, but using their GOTY edition is a really poor example. I hope Bloodborne doesn't follow suit.

I don't understand what you're saying? He asked if it meant that Bloodborne would not receive anymore expansions, and I said that it does not mean, thus Borderlands relevance. I don't see your point here.

I don't understand what you're saying? He asked if it meant that Bloodborne would not receive anymore expansions, and I said that it does not mean, thus Borderlands relevance. I don't see your point here.

It's because Borderlands 2 is the exception; not the rule. BL2 is the only game to have a GOTY Edition and still receive dlc afterwards. It's a poor example.

The Old Hunters is going to be the only expansion for Bloodborne. At first there were plans to release two DLCs, but they decided to add them up and release just one huge expansion. I prefer it this way.

BTW the japanese cover is soooo much better than the european one :(

Edited by Teenazas