Grimydawg's Giveaway

grimydawg___

@grimydawg

Sleeping Dogs, maybe? That game looks sweet in my opinion... I'll give this another shot now that I know about it from the start :lol:

I already got WarHammer 40,000: Space Marine's plat. 1.65%

I seriously hate how this guy doesn't even post or is involved in the community other than the giveaway. Just my opinion, not starting anything.

Anyways, I'll join but I don't know if I'll squeeze out a plat this month as some of my downloadable games are looking good....

I seriously hate how this guy doesn't even post or is involved in the community other than the giveaway. Just my opinion, not starting anything.

Anyways, I'll join but I don't know if I'll squeeze out a plat this month as some of my downloadable games are looking good....

That's going to change... I just need a set number though....

Got one more to add.

LittleBigPlanet - 6.55%

Since my first plat is 5.52, that should make my new score 3.02%.

Sadly, the beautiful Rainvow Moon will probably be so long I may never get another platinum this month, but we'll see.

Noted..... Updated...

I honestly wonder how you people can not even notice how backward that is. I was joining the site for the contest, that's getting one more member for your forums. I was going to possibly jump into a couple discussions on here but you can all forget it. The rules did say "open to everyone" at the start and there is literally like 10-13 people competing, and some like scotty, who can eat a dick, aren't even trying yet his position is more valuable than mine because he says absolutely brain dead stupid replies like "The game"? And have you people even considered that I didn't post because I was trying to get plats for the contest?!

But whatever. I have better things to do than talk to cowards who lock me out of a contest because I don't have X amount of posts. To everyone other than scotty, I wish you the best of luck.

I honestly wonder how you people can not even notice how backward that is. I was joining the site for the contest, that's getting one more member for your forums. I was going to possibly jump into a couple discussions on here but you can all forget it. The rules did say "open to everyone" at the start and there is literally like 10-13 people competing, and some like scotty, who can eat a dick, aren't even trying yet his position is more valuable than mine because he says absolutely brain dead stupid replies like "The game"? And have you people even considered that I didn't post because I was trying to get plats for the contest?!

But whatever. I have better things to do than talk to cowards who lock me out of a contest because I don't have X amount of posts. To everyone other than scotty, I wish you the best of luck.

It's only 25 posts dude. Calm down... I'm in charge what goes here, since it is my money and all of that good stuff. I can end this shit anytime I want to. So let's make that real clear. I was going to change the rules a bit anyway. It's not too hard to get 25 posts lol.

Edited by grimydawg

:hmm:

:hmm:

You're definitely right. I'll just start posting smiley faces and amens everywhere. I'll be there in no time.

How about the both of you be quiet and quit acting childish? JrFan, I was gonna change the rules a bit anyway. My goal is to only have more members on here, but active ones as well. Scotty, you shouldn't have even said anything in the first place. If you don't know if you're gonna even get a plat or what not, then why even say anything? People are too much at times :facepalm: Anyway, updated......

Alright, grimy, sorry for the trouble. I was incredibly pissed when I first read that. I found it too convienient that the rule got added as soon as I got a 1.40 or something plat but if you were already going to make the change, I don't have a problem with it.

I do often use the site to look at stats but as soon as I started browsing the forums I saw this and wanted to give it a shot. I don't want to give you the impression that I'm after your money only :lol: but I am new here and no thread really jumped at me or made me want to say anything, really...

Again sorry for the argument. :blush: Best of luck to the people that are going to try for this.

• Like 1

Alright, grimy, sorry for the trouble. I was incredibly pissed when I first read that. I found it too convienient that the rule got added as soon as I got a 1.40 or something plat but if you were already going to make the change, I don't have a problem with it.

I do often use the site to look at stats but as soon as I started browsing the forums I saw this and wanted to give it a shot. I don't want to give you the impression that I'm after your money only :lol: but I am new here and no thread really jumped at me or made me want to say anything, really...

Again sorry for the argument. :blush: Best of luck to the people that are going to try for this.

Get active and chill with ya fellow psnp brothers :awesome:

This is what this site needs.

Be keen to join the chatroom from time to time, it´s alot of fun ..