Grimydawg's Giveaway

grimydawg___

Hey Grimy, would you make a 1 one off if I got a 0.09 rare Platinum? Would that make me winner? Thats hard enough so theres no need to get another one.

Which Platinum is that?

And I don't think that is fair. The way the scores are calculated, if you get the 0.09, and even a 5, your score would be 1.27, which is not unbeatable. And if you were to get a 12, your score would be over 3. Having just one really rare Platinum does not a winner make :P

Hey Grimy, would you make a 1 one off if I got a 0.09 rare Platinum? Would that make me winner? Thats hard enough so theres no need to get another one.

no....... I'm not changing rules yet because there would be folks that whine.

Which Platinum is that?

And I don't think that is fair. The way the scores are calculated, if you get the 0.09, and even a 5, your score would be 1.27, which is not unbeatable. And if you were to get a 12, your score would be over 3. Having just one really rare Platinum does not a winner make :P

Time Crisis 2. It's actually more than fair, considering how that game is. It's really not that bad though. I'm still keeping the rules as is for now.

Edited by grimydawg

Time Crisis 2. It's actually more than fair, considering how that game is. It's really not that bad though. I'm still keeping the rules as is for now.

I can't think of any game that is worse than TC:RS (speaking about plat only).

Edited by CompSci88

Time Crisis is arguably the best rail-shooter series of all time. I spent countless hours (and coins) on arcade machine playing TC2 and TC3 with my cousin when we were younger. Although TC: RS on PS3 wasn't that bad of a game, it didn't have the same feeling as old TC's. Oh, the trophies are retarded. Both the offline and online are really hard and time consuming. The worst of all is that stupid gold trophy that needs 3mil points on arcade mode. Luckily, I didn't play it on my main account. :D

Edited by CompSci88

Ok I've got 25 posts now (sorry all if it seems like I spammed the main screen)

My two platinum trophies this month are...

1S424c11.png Platinum

Congratulations!

Earned by 7,266 of 109,028 game owners

16th Aug 2012, 12:34:56 AM #2,082 Sd16231.png 40-platinum.png

6.66%

Very Rare 1S8f8385.png DR2 Trophy Master

You have acquired all the trophies in Dead Rising 2.

Earned by 3,524 of 86,004 game owners

1st Aug 2012, 5:51:38 PM #2,067 S5b20fd.png 40-platinum.png

4.10%

Ultra Rare

Which by my maths should make my score be 5.38/2 = 2.69

correct me if I'm wrong :awesome:

No, that would ruin the integrity of your competition. I know you said you're keeping the rules are they are, which I agree with, but if you didn't then I'd say you should re-evaluate the first month's competition, as (no offense to the winner) there were at least 5 or 6 people with better plats than him.

When is the start date of the competition?

I didn't know about it till today. If I knew I wouldn't have gotten the remaining trophies for Saboteur.

I am one step away from plating both Mortal Kombat, Max Payne 3 and MGS4 (completion rate ranging 0.90sth % to 1,50sth %)

Is there any way that I could exclude Saboteur from counting? If so I can hurry to plat the games and win the competition :D

Edited by Enstikto

No, that would ruin the integrity of your competition. I know you said you're keeping the rules are they are, which I agree with, but if you didn't then I'd say you should re-evaluate the first month's competition, as (no offense to the winner) there were at least 5 or 6 people with better plats than him.

This is why I said for now. That is exactly what I'm going to do, evaluate...

When is the start date of the competition?

I didn't know about it till today. If I knew I wouldn't have gotten the remaining trophies for Saboteur.

I am one step away from plating both Mortal Kombat, Max Payne 3 and MGS4 (completion rate ranging 0.90sth % to 1,50sth %)

Is there any way that I could exclude Saboteur from counting? If so I can hurry to plat the games and win the competition :D

My monthly giveaway starts on the first day of the month, but there's no deadline or anything like that. No, I don't exclude games..

I platted NFS: The Run, Virtua Tennis 4 (vita) and NCAA Football 13 this month. The ratings constantly fluctuate though but I think I'll be around 5.5% after the calculations.

I'm going to count the percentages as they are now. They're not going to change too much.

Ouch! :P