Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

This I can approve of sign me up I have the following (which can be found in my trophy cabinet)

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Xillia 1

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Tales of Hearts R

Will be doing Zestiria but saving the plat for my 10,000 trophy so a little bit to go still

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

This I can approve of sign me up I have the following (which can be found in my trophy cabinet)

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Xillia 1

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Tales of Hearts R

Will be doing Zestiria but saving the play for my 10,000 trophy so a little bit to go still

You've been added, and congrats on being the first Efreet.

So how many of you have started Zestiria yet, and what's the gameplay like?

Is there anything specific that you're interested in? It's kinda hard to sum up all of it. :P

The fights are very similar to Graces, Zestiria brings back the qiuckstep meta and loses MP in favour of SC (Graces' CC, basically). There's also a bunch of new mechanics like Hidden Arte beats Martial Arte beats Seraphic Arte (... I forget the order), which makes it sooo satisfying when the enemy hits you with the wrong arte while you're casting and basically lets you insta cast.

They also ditched the heat gauge and instead every character gains Blast(?) Points through various actions that let them use OP skills such as Armatization, SC regen or Mystic Artes.

Speaking of Zestiria, is it just me or are some enemies WAY more powerful than the rest in their area? Every so often I come upon enemies that just wreck my party. O_o Like the blue wraiths in Yder Cave for example. They always come like 6 at a time and their Rock Trine-like Arte chips off like a third of my characters' health. The battles were so frustrating until I figured out that I can stagger then to death with Leilah's meteor rain.

I guess I may have been a bit underleveled because I went to Yder Cave before entering Goddodin but still. The rest of the monsters there were much easier.

• Like 2

Is there anything specific that you're interested in? It's kinda hard to sum up all of it. :P

The fights are very similar to Graces, Zestiria brings back the qiuckstep meta and loses MP in favour of SC (Graces' CC, basically). There's also a bunch of new mechanics like Hidden Arte beats Martial Arte beats Seraphic Arte (... I forget the order), which makes it sooo satisfying when the enemy hits you with the wrong arte while you're casting and basically lets you insta cast.

They also ditched the heat gauge and instead every character gains Blast(?) Points through various actions that let them use OP skills such as Armatization, SC regen or Mystic Artes.

Speaking of Zestiria, is it just me or are some enemies WAY more powerful than the rest in their area? Every so often I come upon enemies that just wreck my party. O_o Like the blue wraiths in Yder Cave for example. They always come like 6 at a time and their Rock Trine-like Arte chips off like a third of my characters' health. The battles were so frustrating until I figured out that I can stagger then to death with Leilah's meteor rain.

I guess I may have been a bit underleveled because I went to Yder Cave before entering Goddodin but still. The rest of the monsters there were much easier.

Your description is great! I guess I will have to play myself to fully understand the gameplay. But it sounds exciting. 

• Like 1

Oh man, I had a nice little laugh because that is too damn true. I'm playing on hard, but still, there are sometimes these certain enemies that will completely wreck you, and the Wraiths are a prime example. Undead bastards.

Also, great description, a lot better than I could've done.

• Like 1

Oh man, I had a nice little laugh because that is too damn true. I'm playing on hard, but still, there are sometimes these certain enemies that will completely wreck you, and the Wraiths are a prime example. Undead bastards.

Also, great description, a lot better than I could've done.

Oh wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :P I'd been wary of Wraiths since the first time I fought them but they were always the extra/side monsters and mostly only came in pairs. Yder Cave tho... a double Wraith fight is crazier than any boss battle thus far. xD

Edited by Xhillia

Oh wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :P I'd been wary of Wraiths since the first time I fought them but they were always the extra/side monsters and mostly only came in pairs. Yder Cave tho... a double Wraith fight is crazier than any boss battle thus far. xD

Try getting into a battle with 6, it's pure hell. I died about three times in a row at the beginning of that cave because they kept appearing. Eventually, I avoided them completely.

Try getting into a battle with 6, it's pure hell. I died about three times in a row at the beginning of that cave because they kept appearing. Eventually, I avoided them completely.

Oh I did. Many times. And I died like a bitch every time. Hell, I even started quick saving before fighting them.

Nice dude, have fun with the [at least] 4 playthroughs of hell you'll have, and good luck!

I'm gonna take that [at least] to heart, I screwed up on Playthrough #1 because I missed the "Twinsies <3" title for Colette so I need to pick her again in Flanoir lol 

Definitely sign me up!!! lol

I may not be the first to all, but I will have them all one day, that I know to be true!

I'm a water spirit woot!

Xillia

Symphonia ;)

Graces 

And hey I know it's nintendo, but what about Abyss? Anyway we can figure a way to add that one in :) obviously they don't have platinums, but there must be a way.

That's right my love for Tales has transcended consoles lol

Edited by Dav9834

Definitely sign me up!!! lol

I may not be the first to all, but I will have them all one day, that I know to be true!

I'm a water spirit woot!

Xillia

Symphonia ;)

Graces 

And hey I know it's nintendo, but what about Abyss? Anyway we can figure a way to add that one in :) obviously they don't have platinums, but there must be a way.

That's right my love for Tales has transcended consoles lol

Alright, you've been added. And putting in games from other systems would kinda complicate things, but I get what you mean. It'd be really awesome to have an event to just play all the Tales games, though getting some of them may be hard.

• Like 1

Alright, you've been added. And putting in games from other systems would kinda complicate things, but I get what you mean. It'd be really awesome to have an event to just play all the Tales games, though getting some of them may be hard.

Ya getting a few def would be difficult. Maybe in the future! And I'm still not ruling out that innocence will come to the west, and Vesperia will come to Ps4(NA). That or I'm in denial.... lol

Ya getting a few def would be difficult. Maybe in the future! And I'm still not ruling out that innocence will come to the west, and Vesperia will come to Ps4(NA). That or I'm in denial.... lol

Yeah, you never know.

Oh, I've been waiting for this project platinum. I'm in. I have both the Xillia games currently, and plan to pick up Zestiria next month.

Alright, you've been added.