Hide 100% completed games in gaming session

Interesting idea. Could help with people who have a huge list.

However, I suppose you could use this....

If you click "Show My Games Only" and then the one next to that button "Games (All Games)", then that could narrow your search

Nice idea though.

Is it possible to add a new button on the gaming session section which will "show all games without games with 100% completion" ? With this, it will be easier to see usefull gaming session in the list.

Definitely a good idea, this one's been suggested before, it's already on the to-do list ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Definitely a good idea, this one's been suggested before, it's already on the to-do list ;)

i second that, good idea. it just never came to mind

i normally chose the game i want to boost 'first' and look for game specific boosting sessions, so this never was a problem ;)

this todo list thingy is getting huge. do you have any status updates if there are any of those things coming with the big site update sly is often talking about? :)

I know that, but what I want is an option that shows both of them. A list of incomplete games, if you will.

I'm lucky that I don't have many incomplete games so I generally have a good idea of what I haven't finished. Both other trophy-tracking sites I use also have this feature. So it's not really a massive problem for me anymore, but it's such a basic feature I'm surprised we don't have and it really should be added. Several people have made threads about it before, but it's just gone ignored.

I know that, but what I want is an option that shows both of them. A list of incomplete games, if you will.

I'm lucky that I don't have many incomplete games so I generally have a good idea of what I haven't finished. Both other trophy-tracking sites I use also have this feature. So it's not really a massive problem for me anymore, but it's such a basic feature I'm surprised we don't have and it really should be added. Several people have made threads about it before, but it's just gone ignored.

You can just percentage sort your profile and the same thing happens =D

You can just percentage sort your profile and the same thing happens =D

I've been going on about the whole incomplete list for awhile now. It drives me nuts bc I have just enough games less than 100% that the options are not what I really want.

If you sort by % and scroll down, they are not in alphabetical order so it's just annoying enough to find the game you want to be a pet peeve of mine. Plus some people have 100's of 100% to scroll past.

My only wish for the site, and the reason I've been popping into feedback, is to see an option to hide 100%. If they added that in profile options in the same way that you can checkmark to hide 0% it would be exactly what I want.

Edited by big_bob002

My only wish for the site, and the reason I've been popping into feedback, is to see an option to hide 100%. If they added that in profile options in the same way that you can checkmark to hide 0% it would be exactly what I want.

well, that's easily done with a userscript:

$('#gamesTable tr').has('.progress_outer:contains(100%)').hide();
if you don't have a userscript plugin (greasemonkey/tampermonkey), just make a new bookmark in your browser, name it "Hide 100%" or something and as URL set:

javascript:$('#gamesTable tr').has('.progress_outer:contains(100%)').hide();

go to your profile and after your games have loaded, click the bookmark.

since PSNP only loads 100 elements of your profile and loads more 'onscroll', you'd have to scroll to the bottom first and then click the bookmark to make it hide all your 100% games. (or one could add a mutation observer to the userscript ...)

please note that this is a pure client-side change of the profile view. to revert this 'change', simply reload the webpage or replace the ".hide()" with ".show()" in the above script (yes, it's that easy) :P

userscripts are awesome, i have quite a couple myself to enhance/customize my PSNP experience :)

Edited by dernop

I've been going on about the whole incomplete list for awhile now. It drives me nuts bc I have just enough games less than 100% that the options are not what I really want.

If you sort by % and scroll down, they are not in alphabetical order so it's just annoying enough to find the game you want to be a pet peeve of mine. Plus some people have 100's of 100% to scroll past.

I would guess one would want to see the most complete incomplete game to know what to complete first =D

if you don't have a userscript plugin (greasemonkey/tampermonkey), just make a new bookmark in your browser, name it "Hide 100%" or something and as URL set:

go to your profile and after your games have loaded, click the bookmark.

since PSNP only loads 100 elements of your profile and loads more 'onscroll', you'd have to scroll to the bottom first and then click the bookmark to make it hide all your 100% games. (or one could add a mutation observer to the userscript ...)

please note that this is a pure client-side change of the profile view. to revert this 'change', simply reload the webpage or replace the ".hide()" with ".show()" in the above script (yes, it's that easy) :P

userscripts are awesome, i have quite a couple myself to enhance/customize my PSNP experience :)

Great job again, that reminds me... can you create a thread (and probably ask Sly to pin it) with all of these J-script features you compiled throughout these months? :D

I have seen quite of them so I'm sure it qualifies for its own thread =)

Hi.

Is it possible to add a new button on the gaming session section which will "show all games without games with 100% completion" ? With this, it will be easier to see usefull gaming session in the list.

Thanks for reading me

It would be simpler to have the sessions for games at 100% highlighted in a different color by default, without having to manually press a button.

if you don't have a userscript plugin (greasemonkey/tampermonkey), just make a new bookmark in your browser, name it "Hide 100%" or something and as URL set:go to your profile and after your games have loaded, click the bookmark.since PSNP only loads 100 elements of your profile and loads more 'onscroll', you'd have to scroll to the bottom first and then click the bookmark to make it hide all your 100% games. (or one could add a mutation observer to the userscript ...)please note that this is a pure client-side change of the profile view. to revert this 'change', simply reload the webpage or replace the ".hide()" with ".show()" in the above script (yes, it's that easy) :Puserscripts are awesome, i have quite a couple myself to enhance/customize my PSNP experience :)

Thanks. I went to my psn profile on here, clicked to create a new bookmark and called it Hide 100% with your url. I saved the bookmark.

Now when I am on my profile I open up bookmarks and see the hide 100% bookmark but when I click on it nothing happened. I feel like I missed a step somewhere.

Thanks. I went to my psn profile on here, clicked to create a new bookmark and called it Hide 100% with your url. I saved the bookmark.

Now when I am on my profile I open up bookmarks and see the hide 100% bookmark but when I click on it nothing happened. I feel like I missed a step somewhere.

make sure you use the second line (in the quotes) for the bookmark URL, not the pure javascript code. i will just repeat it here:

please make sure you copy it "as is", since this is code and won't handle even the slightest stuff, like an extra whitespace, that well ;)

otherwise, what browser on what device are you using? this will most likely only work on desktop systems, i guess. i don't do much with mobile devices, only chrome on my tablet and that sucker doesn't even support extensions or a permanent switch to "desktop mode" yet, it's becoming ridiculous over the years, but that's another topic :P

speaking of ...

Great job again, that reminds me... can you create a thread (and probably ask Sly to pin it) with all of these J-script features you compiled throughout these months? :D

I have seen quite of them so I'm sure it qualifies for its own thread =)

thanks, i already thought about something like that. but it would really be more suited as a GM userscript (greasemonkey/tempermonkey).

the problem with that is, as i was just ranting about, that not every browser, especially on mobile devices really support that. chrome can't do extensions on mobile at all for example. i know firefox should be able to do it and there is a userscript plugin for dolphin afaik.

i already started a generic "psnp toolkit" userscript for myself at home (perhaps you saw that thread, too), where i can highlight games with my progression on the game list and on other peoples profiles etc, to compare them or get inspiration from the "difficulty sorted" game list. you could basically stuff almost anything in there that is about client-side customization of the presented data, and there are a ton of good ideas an suggestions around here, especially in this sub forum.

unfortunately i don't have that much time for side-projects, besides my full time job and trophy hunting. plus, afaik there will be a huge site update soon, which will either implement some of those features server-side anyway or it would at least most likely break the userscript features, because those heavily rely (by design) on a given, known structure of the page, since most stuff is done via JS and DOM parsing ofc.

so perhaps it would be best to wait for the site update first?! :)

make sure you use the second line (in the quotes) for the bookmark URL, not the pure javascript code. i will just repeat it here:  please make sure you copy it "as is", since this is code and won't handle even the slightest stuff, like an extra whitespace, that well ;) otherwise, what browser on what device are you using? this will most likely only work on desktop systems, i guess. i don't do much with mobile devices, only chrome on my tablet and that sucker doesn't even support extensions or a permanent switch to "desktop mode" yet, it's becoming ridiculous over the years.

Thanks. I did grab the correct URL. I'm using a Galaxy S5 and a Samsung tablet. I assume that's my problem. I appreciate the time and detailed posts.

Thanks. I did grab the correct URL. I'm using a Galaxy S5 and a Samsung tablet. I assume that's my problem. I appreciate the time and detailed posts.

Just got it to work on my android tablet with chrome, simply copy&paste the url into the, well, the url field (replacing the psnprofiles.com url). Please note that chrome seems to strip the javascript part for security reasons, so add "javascript:" to the front again manually.

I know this is bad userexperience, but i'd be interested if this works for you at all.

If you'd try it and let me know, it would be highly appreciated! ;)

edit:

bookmarklets _should_ also work on mobile chrome, but you have to use a little workaround since there is no bookmark bar that is always visible. just create the bookmark as before and give it a more or less unique name, then you just have to tap your URL bar and start typing the unique name. it should now suggest the bookmarklet with the javascript... link. if you choose that, it should work.

source: http://www.howtogeek.com/189358/beginner-geek-how-to-use-bookmarklets-on-any-device/

In mobile Chrome, you’ll need to launch the bookmarklet from the location bar. Open the web page you want to run the bookmarklet on, tap your location bar, and start searching for the name of the bookmarklet. Tap the bookmarklet’s name to run it on the current page.
Edited by dernop

Just got it to work on my android tablet with chrome, simply copy&paste the url into the, well, the url field (replacing the psnprofiles.com url). Please note that chrome seems to strip the javascript part for security reasons, so add "javascript:" to the front again manually.

I know this is bad userexperience, but i'd be interested if this works for you at all.

If you'd try it and let me know, it would be highly appreciated! ;)

edit:

bookmarklets _should_ also work on mobile chrome, but you have to use a little workaround since there is no bookmark bar that is always visible. just create the bookmark as before and give it a more or less unique name, then you just have to tap your URL bar and start typing the unique name. it should now suggest the bookmarklet with the javascript... link. if you choose that, it should work.

source: http://www.howtogeek.com/189358/beginner-geek-how-to-use-bookmarklets-on-any-device/

Whoa it kinda worked. I pasted in the link you gave into the address bar. Clicked on the beginning and typed in "javascript:". Hit go and it shows just the non 100%. Exactly what I've been looking for.

Okay so I bookmarked that page. Now when I use the bookmark it's showing all games. Is there a way to save a bookmark so I can get this easy without repeating all these steps?

Edit: Here are the steps for people that want to try it.

1. Go to your psnprofile on the site.

2. In the address bar, paste this:

3. Look at the beginning of the Web address. "Javascript:" might be missing. The Web address would start with the $ sign.

4. Type in "Javascript:" in front of the money sign and hit enter.

That's it.

Edited by big_bob002
  • Like 1

I totally would like if the plat but not 100% option and the incomplete option would merge because in cases like (JP version) Spelunker HD or Minecraft for ps3 i would have never noticed that they got dlc trophies if i wouldn't have seen em under recently added at main page or if someone told me about em.

Edit: Here are the steps for people that want to try it.

1. Go to your psnprofile on the site.

2. In the address bar, paste this: 3. Look at the beginning of the Web address. "Javascript:" might be missing. The Web address would start with the $ sign.

4. Type in "Javascript:" in front of the money sign and hit enter.

That's it.

it should also work, if you use this link:

avascript:$('#gamesTable tr').has('.progress_outer:contains(100%)').hide();

(note: only the "j" in front is missing, on purpose!)

and then only add the j in front manually. the only thing the browser does, for security reasons, is to check if the link starts with "javascript:" and then remove that. 

perhaps it even works to manually type "j" first and then paste the rest... didn't try. ;)

about your bookmark question: it should work...

• create a new bookmark, name it HHPG (hide hundred percent games) and paste the above javascript url as the link
  • browse to your PSNP profile page
  • click in the address/url bar
  • start typing HHPG
  • chrome should now present you with suggestions, like already visited pages AND it should show your HHPG bookmark (with a star in front of it?!)
  • click on the HHPG bookmark suggestion
  • it should now remove the non 100% games

the next time you want to use it, simply start at step #2 (or #3 if you're already on your profile, of course) ;)

like i said, not really the very best solution (UX wise) but it works.

hope it helped!