Hello

ArkhamWraiths

Hello guys!

I've been lurking on the forums for some time and finally decided to join for real now (wow, sounds a bit weird...).

I'm kind of a casual trophy hunter, getting distracted by other games very easily and such being very slow at actually completing them. I'm a big gaming fan, my favorite system being the ps3. I like games like Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Telltale games in general, Superhero games and basically most of the games on my trophy list ;P

I'm kinda not used to writing on forums, sorry xD I probably wrote too much already so, that's it.

(Oh, and sorry for any weird english, it's not my native language...)

• Like 2

Welcome lurker! 

If you ever find a way of focusing on one game at a time without getting distracted then let me know... I am halfway through about 70 games and keep starting new ones  :facepalm:

Anyway, please help yourself to a mug of tea / coffee / hot chocolate / warm mud and enjoy your stay  :coffee:

• Like 1

Hello guys!

I've been lurking on the forums for some time and finally decided to join for real now (wow, sounds a bit weird...).

I'm kind of a casual trophy hunter, getting distracted by other games very easily and such being very slow at actually completing them. I'm a big gaming fan, my favorite system being the ps3. I like games like Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Telltale games in general, Superhero games and basically most of the games on my trophy list ;P

I'm kinda not used to writing on forums, sorry xD I probably wrote too much already so, that's it.

Welcome to the forums :D it's cool that you finally decided to officially join :P

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to stalk - i mean...hanging out with you on the forums.  :stalker:

Me too, haha. To both xD

Welcome to the 'active' side of the forums  :wave:

Thanks  :)

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here ^_^

Thank you  :)

Welcome lurker! 

If you ever find a way of focusing on one game at a time without getting distracted then let me know... I am halfway through about 70 games and keep starting new ones  :facepalm:

Anyway, please help yourself to a mug of tea / coffee / hot chocolate / warm mud and enjoy your stay  :coffee:

Haha, yeah, just too many good games, my PS3 isn't retiring any time soon  :lol: And now that I got a PSVita and PS4... backlog mayhem...

Hello! Nice to have you here! I'm sure that you'll find it a nice place to hang out and chat with others. Enjoy yourself now!  B)

Thank you  :D

Welcome to the forums! ʘ‿ʘ

Thanks xD

Pleased to meet you BlackRainNeko, I do hope you enjoy your stay here and be part in this wonderful community.

Thank you, pleased to meet you too ^^ I'm looking forward to it  :)

So much quoting lol

Hello guys!

Welcome to the forums :D it's cool that you finally decided to officially join :P

You're truly everywhere haha thanks  :D

Welcome to the madhouse ^^ enjoy your stay :)

Sounds fun, thanks  :D

• Like 1

Welcome sir, hope you enjoy it ;)

Not quite a sir but thanks ^^

Welcome :D I hope you enjoy the forums and feel free to add me :3

Thanks, already did :D I am currently trying to plat Evil Within too, good luck to you ^^

Welcome to the forum

Thank you ^^ Btw really nice work with your We Plays, and I watch some of your videos too ^^ Maybe I'll join a We Play some day ^^

Welcome to the forums! For a casual trophy hunter, 28 platinum is a pretty decent amount!

Thanks ^^ Haha, I got some friends that kind of always force me to compete with them, one of them being the same one that got me into this too haha And it is fun after all ^^