Snoopy's Grand Adventure. It's a Snoopy's Platinum Charlie Brown!

GoldenShaka

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Took me ages to find this for a decent price. The last sale it was on on PSN was hilariously bad. It was over $30 or something. Some sale when everything else on that sale was like $20 or less. *eye roll* GG Activision.

Got it retail for about $30 with shipping. Good enough, loved the movie. Love Snoopy, so far enjoying the game but it sucks there's some framerate drops when the game has nothing really going on.

On 1/17/2017 at 2:39 AM, Elvick_ said:

Took me ages to find this for a decent price. The last sale it was on on PSN was hilariously bad. It was over $30 or something. Some sale when everything else on that sale was like $20 or less. *eye roll* GG Activision.

Got it retail for about $30 with shipping. Good enough, loved the movie. Love Snoopy, so far enjoying the game but it sucks there's some framerate drops when the game has nothing really going on.

Well, I got it through Amazon a few months after release for 20. If everything goes as planned I"ll get the platinum  (double lucky 7) before summer. I'm also fan of the movie, finally found a decent price for the 3d bundle, that one was hard to find. The regular bundle is easy to find it cheap.

Enjoy your gaming :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/4/2017 at 8:29 AM, SirVanJoJo said:

Hello,

Ive collected all beans and trophy doesnt pop up, any idea?

please help

Sorry, I just got the message. And checking your profile you finally fix the problem. Congrats for the platinum.

What happened? 

I remember that i had problems getting all the beans in the piano level, but i knew that i had one missing because it was shown in the level summary.