Event Day - 5th December 2015 - PSNP Celebrates Disney & Ninjas

I'll try to (purchase and) complete Toy Story 3 for the Disney half. Don't have any plans for the Ninja half, especially since I have all of the Naruto games platinums. Would J-Star Victory Vs+ be a relevant game to the Ninja day portion?

I'll try to (purchase and) complete Toy Story 3 for the Disney half. Don't have any plans for the Ninja half, especially since I have all of the Naruto games platinums. Would J-Star Victory Vs+ be a relevant game to the Ninja day portion?

I'm not familiar enough with the game, but having looked it up I can see that you can play as Naruto characters, so yes I would say it is relevant for the ninja portion :)

• Like 1

I'm not familiar enough with the game, but having looked it up I can see that you can play as Naruto characters, so yes I would say it is relevant for the ninja portion :)

Ok then. I might go for that to. Chances of me getting both the plats aren't too high though-- time consuming. Whether I get one or both, because of circumstances, I'll be letting you know in a PM over PSN instead.

What the hell do Disney and Ninjas have in common though? (GASP) Is Disney buying out ninjas? Who knew world domination would be as simple as three circles?

Obvious sarcasm aside, I'd like to participate. This gives me an excuse to play The Amazing Spider-Man on Vita. He's kinda like a ninja to so it's gonna be two for one.

• Like 1

Ikr? Don't take this as true because there's every chance it isn't, but it could be due to something she said to the mods

I won't for the time being. There were a lot of semi rude members in the past that had good reasons for getting banned, but Rach never seemed like one of those "semi rude" members.

Maybe that's just me saying things because I know for sure I'm not one of Rach's closer friends, but she never gave off that kind of persona to me.

This is also my first time learning that Rach is a she. Just goes to show how disconnected I still am with a lot of members here

I won't for the time being. There were a lot of semi rude members in the past that had good reasons for getting banned, but Rach never seemed like one of those "semi rude" members.

Maybe that's just me saying things because I know for sure I'm not one of Rach's closer friends, but she never gave off that kind of persona to me.

This is also my first time learning that Rach is a she. Just goes to show how disconnected I still am with a lot of members here

I dunno if they're a she, I just assumed from the name and the little I know about them ;u; but yeah, all I know is that she was PM'ing with mods close to when she was banned, and I didn't see anything on the forums from her that was ban-worthy.

I dunno if they're a she, I just assumed from the name and the little I know about them ;u; but yeah, all I know is that she was PM'ing with mods close to when she was banned, and I didn't see anything on the forums from her that was ban-worthy.

It's still rather strange. Still, I think we can continue the event regardless. We've got a date and a list of games set up now we just need to earn our trophies.

Seems like OP asked to be banned, cause if it was by a mod out of nowhere they would still have their profile pic.

Its just a theory.

Perhaps. I would find that strange and even a little bit rude to just leave everyone in the dark about this. Given that Rach did remove her profile pic leads me to believe that you could be right.

Perhaps. I would find that strange and even a little bit rude to just leave everyone in the dark about this. Given that Rach did remove her profile pic leads me to believe that you could be right.

Yeah for sure. There have been a couple of members recently that ask for to be banned. Some just delete their profile picture,about me info, and status. Than leave a "nice" message on there profile on the way out.

Whether or not she is a she, she did identify as a she on her profile and elsewhere and said her name was Rachel.

But Little Rach said nothing and is now gone... :(

She did post this status update some days ago (before her happier birthday one):

"I consider myself to have a fairly high tolerance level, but feel that is being tested more & more lately. Considering a break from being online, especially as I have some stuff going on in the next week or so. To those I have banner commitments with, I'll be working on these in my down time away. If you PM me, I'll pick it up on my email :)"

damn... now a fellow Mog fan left the site... bummer...

*sigh* sooo... anywayyy... to be clear(not because I am about to lose my mind because I am rushing to get all the monster cards and other grindy trophies in CoM before 12/05..) the event is still up and running right? If not, I might take a break for now in the current game I am playing and reserve it in another event :(