Any tip to earn more easily Diva Points?

Choose a song you're good on on the hardest difficulty you can find and complete it over and over again with the hardest item you can find. I personally used Remote Controller on hard with the Mega-Survival item, getting Excellent's most of the time but obviously an extreme song with perfectionist and a perfect rank would be even better.

It entirely depends on your skill as a player.  The better you play, the less grind.  Try Survival and Shy Target on Hard - the more Challenge Items the better.  If you think you can kick it up a notch, try those on Extreme, but if you find yourself only hitting Standard, the payout probably isn't worth it and you'd be more successful sticking to Hard.  Only use Extreme if you can manage Excellents or more.

Song-wise, I recommend Melachonic.  It's a complicated song but the notes are pretty slow and easy to predict.  However, this is entirely subjective.  I hear Remote Control is pretty easy for Extreme.  See what works for you!

These Challenge Items names are from the Japanese version, so I hope they're similar or the same as those in the English version.  Please correct me if need be, as I don't have an English version of the game. :)

• Like 1

I really liked the actual gameplay as i found it far more engaging than the conveyor belt of notes like GH and RB has.

But getting those Diva Points and doing all that dumb crap with patting everyones heads and buying them stuff just annoyed the hell outta me. I have the 2nd game for months and still havent opened it because to get the Plat its pretty much the exact same as the first but more grindy. 

• Like 1

I used the perfectionist item on Ashes to Ashes (hard) and got Excellent consistently. Any song that you like and can play well works.

I used almost the same exact method. I kept playing Ashes to Ashes with mega survival on until I got my first perfect on hard mode. Once I finally got it, I did the same thing with Dye and got the platinum before I got my second perfect. I got excellent nearly every time, so the grind only took a few days.

what I did was:

-decide a song that I could get always Excellent on Hard (mine's Melancholic and Remote Control - surprise surprise :awesome:)

-play it in Extreme lots of times (so it is best to also pick a song that you know you will never get tired listening to it over and over again)

-once I get Excellent (or better, Perfect) most of time... equip Mega Survival Challenge Item

Edited by BO-kun

Thanks everyone, it looks like the only way is to choose the song in which I'm good on hard or the hardest mode and try it many time with an challenge ítem, I will try it after I have finished all the songs again in Hard mode, if I use some challenge ítem on one of the songs I've got a good Rank or more in the hardest, is it too hard or not too much?, I've completed 3 or 4 songs on that difficult

Edited by Zeitgeist-9