in a galaxy far, far away….trophy glitched?

ReturnOfColors

I got 50 kills on Hero Hunt and the second person had like 28.  I was playing sort of cheap though.  I was playing as Han Solo and he has a powerful shot so I would kill 4-5 enemies then run away.  After a certain amount of time, hero life spawns on the map somewhere and I would pick them up.  I didn't die on my first hero life till about 25 kills.

I don't really bother with hero hunt, got lucky once and became vador, camped a stairwell and kept tossing the lightsaber down the hall and was pretty easy to farm.

As for becoming the hero (how I try to kill heroes in Heroes vs Villains), the triangle weapon power ups (explosive shot or such) are the way to go + tossing explosives at them IMO.  With that (and I usually use the base auto pistol) you can knock down a heroes health by like 30 in a few seconds.  Just let a couple others bait him first.

Edited by Twoapplesnbanana

• 3 weeks later...

Yes agreed I won every mode and no trophy.. Going through an playing every mode a second time.. It really pisses me off too.. I won hero hunt with 38 kills and was leaps and bounds from every other persons kills..

I'm curious as to what mode it popped for most ppl.. I assume it was hero hunt but I'm eager I find out.. Fuck this trophy man

Also someone stated before that maybe it takes 50 kills in hero hunt to win.. I'm curious if this is correct as well..

Yes agreed I won every mode and no trophy.. Going through an playing every mode a second time.. It really pisses me off too.. I won hero hunt with 38 kills and was leaps and bounds from every other persons kills..

I'm curious as to what mode it popped for most ppl.. I assume it was hero hunt but I'm eager I find out.. Fuck this trophy man

Also someone stated before that maybe it takes 50 kills in hero hunt to win.. I'm curious if this is correct as well..

Check your progress at http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/career, under Detailed Stats it shows you which games you have yet to win (or use the mobile app). You don't need 50 kills to win Hero Hunt, just need to get more kills than everyone else. I struggled the most with getting a win in Droid Run, took a while for me to end in a team that actually knew what they were doing.

Edited by sixones

I can confirm it is glitched. Mine popped after losing a game of Drop Zone. I had thought the issue was with Hero Hunt as I had won all other game modes but had only one Hero Hunt once and it was with only one other player (all other players were dropped). I won Hero Hunt about a week before I got the trophy and had won all other game modes before that.

Perhaps you have to lose a game to get the win to register if it doesn't initially? I only had won Drop Zone one time and then was on my first time back playing it when I lost and the trophy popped. See image below.

post-38988-0-77786400-1450532991_thumb.jpg

Edited by coenak