Newbie here... Sort of

Hamburger Helper

Hey guys, I'm kinda new to the site and may have been in the chat a few times. I don't know what to really say. I usually don't play Multi-Player much just Single-Player games and usually in a text chat when I play games on PS3. Also availible on Steam if anyone is interested... But yeah, what's up guys?

Welcome to PSNProfiles, the best PlayStation site this side of the Mississippi.

I'm always up for more forum goers on my friends list so feel free to add me on PSN as James_Page. My steam name is Pagey The Wind Squid but I'm not sure if you use that to add friends so I'll just link my profile. B)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/peobryant

Hope to see you active on the forums and on my friends list.

Parker

Hello. Glad to see new users around the forums. If you mostly just play single player games, what would you say is your favourite game or series?

If I had to pick one series I abosolutely love, it would have to be Uncharted. I have spent about 50+ hours in each Uncharted game playing through the story because it never got bored to me. I do play some Multiplayer but it's hard for me to find a game where I'm truly having fun in it. Besides Battlefield 3 plat that I have, I only had fun for the first few hours or so. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood never got old to me but never got to get to level 50 :unsure:

If I had to pick one series I abosolutely love, it would have to be Uncharted. I have spent about 50+ hours in each Uncharted game playing through the story because it never got bored to me. I do play some Multiplayer but it's hard for me to find a game where I'm truly having fun in it. Besides Battlefield 3 plat that I have, I only had fun for the first few hours or so. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood never got old to me but never got to get to level 50 :unsure:

The Uncharted series was amazing. It was like playing an action movie. I have to agree with you on multiplayer though. I have yet to really find a game that keeps me interested when playing with other people. I would much rather play local co-op or just single player. Everything is just more fun when you can be in the same room as your friends.