Iffy got some trophies for you...

Bad ending in SEGA game == SEGA goes bankrupt == everyone but IF dies.

I would presume so =D

Well the Hyperdimension girls would survive because they are byproducts of Compile Heart and IF, also SEGA was the one that ditched Hyperdimension Neptunia just because the original didn't make enough money for them. Now they come crawling back for help to get their new attempt of console personification game some name recognition because the name SEGA means shit now with their practices and overusing Sonic like hell.

Well the Hyperdimension girls would survive because they are byproducts of Compile Heart and IF, also SEGA was the one that ditched Hyperdimension Neptunia just because the original didn't make enough money for them. Now they come crawling back for help to get their new attempt of console personification game some name recognition because the name SEGA means shit now with their practices and overusing Sonic like hell.

Um... wait a minute...? Since when SEGA had something to do with Neps?

Anyway, what I meant is that if bad ending has something to do with SEGA going bankrupt, it would obviously affect the Sega Nep girls as well.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Um... wait a minute...? Since when SEGA had something to do with Neps?

Anyway, what I meant is that if bad ending has something to do with SEGA going bankrupt, it would obviously affect the Sega Nep girls as well.

Sega was the distributor of the original Neptunia game in Japan, and I recall seeing their logo in the US release but not certain.

• Like 1

I actually wondered whether that was the case so I checked on wiki and didn't see it there.

Can you find a pic? I would love to see that cover.

SEGA was the distributor for the Original Hyperdimension Neptunia. Meaning if It wasn't for SEGA then Hyperdimension Neptunia would have died on arrival luckly that didn't happen since SEGA convinced the stores to buy the units so they can sell to the public. Compile Heart and IF were the Developers (Programming, Art Design, Story board, Game Testing) Meanwhile NIS, Koei Tecmo and as well Compile Heart were the publisher (marketing, making the discs, market research and commerecials) and finally Distributing was SEGA (conving stores to buy the units, making sure the deal goes through). Nowadays, usually the publisher does the work of Distributers. Also what did you thought was the reason that Compile Heart choose SEGA (Neptune) to be the hero of the series.

Here is the cover of my game.

2434234_zpso1b2acie.jpg

Here is the back of my game (it has SEGA right next to Gust)

24323_zps1adfgfug.jpg

Edit: You can find SEGA in the wikipedia page of the game (but for some reason it say it was only in Japan but they were involved in the United States and Europe as well)

Hyperdimension%20Neptunia%20video%20game

Edited by TheVader66

Wow, interesting. I have to say I never knew about this. Thanks for sharing glad to know something new about Neps.

Also what did you thought was the reason that Compile Heart choose SEGA (Neptune) to be the hero of the series.

I was always under impression that they first made lazy stereotype heroine and then applied it to SEGA.

Since only SEGA consoles in Neps are dead.

Wow, interesting. I have to say I never knew about this. Thanks for sharing glad to know something new about Neps.

I was always under impression that they first made lazy stereotype heroine and then applied it to SEGA.

Since only SEGA consoles in Neps are dead.

Actually the one that was supposed to be the main character was Noire, infact Neptune was supposed to not exist at all. Tsunako only had Noire, Vert and Blanc but what happened is that she was asked to draw a few other character samples and one which was loved like hell was Neptune's original look. They loved her so much that she replaced Noire and the series was named after her. Also the reason why she was named Neptune was because Tsunako when making Neptune she design her after the Roman God Neptune and also she was supposed to be mysterious.

Here is her original design:

Neptune_original_look_zpsb3xm70gq.png

Edited by TheVader66

Actually the one that was supposed to be the main character was Noire, infact Neptune was supposed to not exist at all. Tsunako only had Noire, Vert and Blanc but what happened is that she was asked to draw a few other character samples and one which was loved like hell was Neptune's original look. They loved her so much that she replaced Noire and the series was named after her. Also the reason why she was named Neptune was because Tsunako when making Neptune she design her after the Roman God Neptune and also she was supposed to be mysterious.

Here is her original design:

Neptune_original_look_zpsb3xm70gq.png

Guess we should be grateful Tsuu-chan is so great at what she's doing =D