Iffy got some trophies for you...

...and they seem rather, normal, tbh.  :huh:

I knew that HN vs. SHG is more like a title from the main series than a spin-off (at least gameplay-wise), but I wouldn't have expected such a generic list that feels just like mk2 or Victory. Not that it's bad but I would have expected a little more variety. But the good side: There's no Neptral Tower.  ^_^

My only surprise is that we again get a trophy for beating Delphinus. 

What are your thoughts about the trophy list?

Edited by crimsonidol-de

Maybe, It will be more like Re;Birth 3 than Noire, but it's a spin-off, and spin-offs normally have hard a*s lily rank grinds. So...

HDN U's lily rank grind wasn't a big problem tho. I'm having more problem with Re;birth 3 grinding actually.

*Sees bad ending trophy*

Well hopefully, that ending won't be like the Conquest Ending, if you know what I mean.  ;)

Prepare the therapy session in 3, 2, 1....

Really, are you using the chips and plans to make it easier?

Actually, not, I am getting the endings trophies right now, I'm not changed the enemies in dungeons even, so I haven't discs or many chips

This is my last playthrough so I will be creating new discs with the lily rank boost idea chips after chapter 8

Edited by cadaver_no_life

Actually, not, I am getting the endings trophies right now, I'm not changed the enemies in dungeons even, so I haven't discs or many chips

This is my last playthrough so I will be creating new discs with the lily rank boost idea chips after chapter 8

I never used discs until I was done the main story, and grinding money and lily rank. There are 2 plans that you are going to need, one turns the preemptive strike into a 1 hit kill and the other one lets you keep the stuff you get from the preemptive strike kill. Sorry that I don't remember their names

I never used discs until I was done the main story, and grinding money and lily rank. There are 2 plans that you are going to need, one turns the preemptive strike into a 1 hit kill and the other one lets you keep the stuff you get from the preemptive strike kill. Sorry that I don't remember their names

I have the first one, not activated tho xD, I have not the second one yet... is a reward from Stella's dungeon? I have been problems with that too, she die often (I didn't buy the DLC to make the minigame easier)

I have the first one, not activated tho xD, I have not the second one yet... is a reward from Stella's dungeon? I have been problems with that too, she die often (I didn't buy the DLC to make the minigame easier)

Give me a sec, and I will find it for you.

Edited by WulfPack3

Thank you very much (and Thanks to Satoshi too)

Level 17, eh? If I am not wrong I'm at level 9 yet D:

I don't like Stella's Dungeon mini game xD

Still not as bad as Rebirth 2 Stella's Dungeon.  xD  It took an extra 2 days on the platinum, because I was dying in the final area, I even died on the final floor once, that was sad.

Still not as bad as Rebirth 2 Stella's Dungeon.  xD  It took an extra 2 days on the platinum, because I was dying in the final area, I even died on the final floor once, that was sad.

Don't even remind me... I had to bring my PS Vita to the office to complete all of the floors ( I got the DLC for the minigame, so it wasn't so hard)

It was funny cause I forgot checking the darn thing often so, It took me three days to complete the last levels (No, I'm not Histoire just in case you are thinking everything I do take me three days)

Despite having typical trophies, there seems to be a notable lack of the 100 million credits trophy.

I'm scared to know what ball collecting will entail or how long missions will take, but at least it is missing stella's dungeon, collecting all special/hidden treasures, or killing 10k enemies. I just hope that no one has too many problems figuring out the true end, I don't want a repeat of Omega Quintet (VII at least levels carry over so you can just beat the game again in 3-4 hrs to get the true ending)

I'm not getting my copy for ~2 weeks, so I expect jp wikis to be mostly populated by then.

Don't even remind me... I had to bring my PS Vita to the office to complete all of the floors ( I got the DLC for the minigame, so it wasn't so hard)

It was funny cause I forgot checking the darn thing often so, It took me three days to complete the last levels (No, I'm not Histoire just in case you are thinking everything I do take me three days)

It could be worse, I quit playing rebirth 2 for a month when I thought that I had to replay the story, because I thought that I missed an dungeon that I need an ingredient for the final area of Stella's Dungeon. It turned out that I made the dungeon already. 

Edited by WulfPack3

It could be worse, I quit playing rebirth 2 for a month when I thought that I had to replay the story, because I thought that I missed an dungeon that I need an ingredient for the final area of Stella's Dungeon. It turned out that I made the dungeon already. 

I started to play Monster Monpiece at the same time as I was playing Stella's dungeon in Re;birth 2, that trophy was the last one I got to platted the game