Servers still...up?

VirtualNight

• 2 months later...

Im able to log into the servers. But i get ( campaign is in cease fire mode. Please wait a few min. And try again)

Then it boots me to main menu. Followed by ( servers are down) 2 mins later I'm able to log back in.. Lol

Wonder if this game is stil viable I've had it for ages. Just the mp was always so unstable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 25/05/2017 at 0:00 AM, Potent_Delusions said:

I'm so sorry but the server is down since October :( My heartfelt condolences for not doing that in time. 

:(

Go new pétition xD

Edited by Blazhead

I will create a petition for this game and alongside a series of angel investors, sink thousands of £s into dispersing it across change.org. There won't be a soul from here to Calcutta who has not heard of it by the time i'm done, be assured of that. As the human collective we can achieve anything. Come join your fellow hunters and sign it; as our signature count grows at an astronomical rate, we may stand from afar and observe our handiwork in the knowledge that Ubisoft are most likely making the necessary reparations. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and this is especially true for Endwar. Gone are the days where budding strategists eagerly awaited the start of the next phase of Theater of War, plotting and devising their next move in an intense and exhilarating virtual war to see which nation would reign supreme over the others. This experience certainly had your adrenal glands working overtime, let me tell you. Also gone are the days of the the platinum trophy being possible for newcomers; the Napoleon inspired "The War to end all wars". Mozart may have retracted his tribute to Napoleon in his Eroica symphony, following the invasion of Germany, but it would appear that Ubisoft and Mozart may be at loggerheads over this one. Instead, the former choose to immortalise him in the best way they could: through the medium of a platinum trophy.

If you too are a unfeigned admirer of Napoleon Bonaparte and his campaigns, or indeed just want to unlock the platinum, be sure to sign this petition when it is made.

• Like 2

I highly doubt a petition will work but who knows anything is possible. I will definitely be signing the petition when its done but just saying to everyone don't get your hopes up. MNR's servers shut down was pushed back but thats different because the servers weren't closed already like this games is but maybe by some miracle it will return. Wouldn't it be nice if all the games with closed servers would return so we all earn those lost trophies. Lastly Where was all this hope and petitions for the game marvels hero omega hopefully that game returns someday because I am unhappy I missed out on the platinum.  

• 3 months later...