Server Issues

xKrAzY_8sx

Is it just me, or are the servers complete shit sometimes? I used to think it was because my internet was stretched thin by reaching out to the kitchen where my dad sits on his iPad, but he's not even on his iPad that much lately. I'm literally the only one using the internet in my house, and I get constant interuptions from bad connections to the servers. It's made the game almost unbearable since it's online only. I know there has to be other people experiencing the issues I am, right?

Is it just me, or are the servers complete shit sometimes? I used to think it was because my internet was stretched thin by reaching out to the kitchen where my dad sits on his iPad, but he's not even on his iPad that much lately. I'm literally the only one using the internet in my house, and I get constant interuptions from bad connections to the servers. It's made the game almost unbearable since it's online only. I know there has to be other people experiencing the issues I am, right?

Are you using Wi-Fi? If so, that is probably why. My brother had server problems using Wi-Fi at his house but i never did using Ethernet.

Are you using Wi-Fi? If so, that is probably why. My brother had server problems using Wi-Fi at his house but i never did using Ethernet.

I am using Wi-Fi, but my room is literally right next to where our modem is, and also i've had zero problems playing other games online.

Server issue only on Walker Assault (in ethernet) 

Mostly I have had issues with Walker Assault and also occasionally with Heroes and Villains. But I have had some bad connections in other modes as well.

Edited by xKrAzY_8sx

Mostly I have had issues with Walker Assault and also occasionally with Heroes and Villains. But I have had some bad connections in other modes as well.

Maybe is the server, but playing in wifi don't help your problem, you can have 1 meter distance but it's the same thing the signal is disturbed from pc, tablet, smartphone etc..trust me, i've played a long time in wifi but from a year i'm every time on ethernet and i can see a lot of difference. Purchase a powerline, it's cheap and solve a lot of your problem :)  

Edited by killer91ITA

I've been having similar problems the past couple of days, though I'm using ethernet rather than wifi. I'm in a game and playing with no noticeable lag, then a message pops up to say my internet is to slow and the game will be unplayable - whats weird is they seem to lock out control rather than kicking you. Definitely isn't an issue with my internet or network, as I'm on 200mbps cable connection with high upload and low ping, guessing EA is having server issues.

I've had issues with this game not letting me get into MP for a whole day (tuesday) and yesterday kept kicking me from my party. Both wifi and ethernet running 15mb download and 1 upload. I think the servers have been wacky the last few days.

This is off topic but I kinda got screwed. I have the deluxe edition but I didn't get access to Battle of Jakku. Oh well, we all get it Tuesday anyways.

Pre-ordered the game as well and received no code. All EA told me was to contact the retailer I purchased it at. So I did that and was told that EA was to to blame. Contacted EA and told them that I wouldn't pre-order ANY of their games in the future.

• Like 1