2nd Annual PSNProfiles Guide of the Year Awards - Nomination Thread

Platisfaction

Thank you for nominating, unfortunately you can only nominate one guide, so you need to decide for one of them.

I'll have to go for TFE, he put a lot of work into the TOV guide

Tales of Vesperia Trophy Guide by TheGreatPapyrus 3

Mad props to TFE on the Tales guide.

He had to translate the whole game :highfive:

Edited by Titanic Balls

Dammit. Judging by the nominations on the first page, I guess I won't even advance to the top 10 lol.

The fact that you're guide has been nominated means that someone really enjoyed your guide which should be a reward in itself :P

I'm glad one of my guides got nominated. It's always nice to see your work gets appreciated. (don't worry dante i'll give you your bribe we agreed on next week :ninja:)

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

The fact that you're guide has been nominated means that someone really enjoyed your guide which should be a reward in itself :P

I'm glad one of my guides got nominated. It's always nice to see your work gets appreciated. (don't worry dante i'll give you your bribe we agreed on next week :ninja:)

Yeah but to me it's not actually  a win unless I get some sort of reward lol. Having someone acknowledge my guide is great and all, but "great" won't get me anything.

• Like 1

Eh I might be leading the ranks (just had a look at it there) but to be honest there is a slim chance of me winning lol, I'd much rather the NLKS guide of mine be in the place of the HDN one xD lol. Never knew this thing existed before this week. I don't think any of us guide writers write guides to win anything to be honest, in fact I couldn't even answer the question of why I write them in the first place, thanks for those who voted for me anyway :) I see 1 familiar name at least ^_^

Also sorry for double posting but when exactly are winners announced? the OP only mentions how long we have to vote? is it a rather instantaneous process or a lengthy one?

Rather lenghty and bloody one. From here on the guide team members, mods, Compa, and Sly will go through the top 10 guides and decide which ones are the best Game of Thrones style :P.

• Like 1