Project Platinum: Call of Duty

Ichiban-Hybrid

How come only 1 for AW and ghosts but 2 for BO3, because of the different trophy lists?

Yes its because the trophy list are different.

Now im having second thoughts about this. Both BO3 versions are way below 1.0 % rarity including the ps3 ver which only has 2 achievers. If this keeps on, I might need to change the requirements.

Yes its because the trophy list are different.

Now im having second thoughts about this. Both BO3 versions are way below 1.0 % rarity including the ps3 ver which only has 2 achievers. If this keeps on, I might need to change the requirements.

Well i think that would be wise, the PS3 version of BO3 is absolutely ridiculous, besides another few months and all the games will probably be hacked anyway.

Important announcement

We got some news to update you guys. First up Call of Duty Black Ops II will be moved from the sub games and will not be required for the  :bronze:  :silver:  :gold: & :platinum:  rank due to a certain trophy " Big Leagues " being unobtainable. Cause of it is that the services is moving up to Black Ops 3. So instead the game will be listed as a side requirement for only the ultimate soldier + rank. Those who have the plat will have a symbol right next their names. Heres the source: http://imgur.com/cvQTU4n

Also some good news we decided to merge the Black Ops 3 games list together so you can either plat the ps3 or the ps4 version. This was decided because there aren't many players earning the plat from the ps3 version and hacker will likely be in there in a few more months or so. Plus it seems really unfair that BO3 needs both while AW and Ghosts just needs 1 each.

Lastly since two games were removed from the list, the requirements for the gold rank has decrease to 5 plats. So with that being said, some of your ranks may be changed. There were a few rank changes for those who were affected by this.

Those who rank up to Veteran soldiers:

LeetWolf2 - (# of plats earned 5)

frankvaldez - (# of plats earned 5)

Exalted-Risk - (# of plats earned 5)

Half-H3ro - (# of plats earned 5)

CM_TiDe - (# of plats earned 5)

..and for those who were  derank to FNG.. 

Ric_373 - z6I5AQ2.png

And last added those who wanted to join. If there is something wrong with your rank or anything else, please reply.

Important announcement

We got some news to update you guys. First up Call of Duty Black Ops II will be moved from the sub games and will not be required for the :bronze::silver::gold: & :platinum: rank due to a certain trophy " Big Leagues " being unobtainable. Cause of it is that the services is moving up to Black Ops 3. So instead the game will be listed as a side requirement for only the ultimate soldier + rank. Those who have the plat will have a symbol right next their names. Heres the source: http://imgur.com/cvQTU4n

Also some good news we decided to merge the Black Ops 3 games list together so you can either plat the ps3 or the ps4 version. This was decided because there aren't many players earning the plat from the ps3 version and hacker will likely be in there in a few more months or so. Plus it seems really unfair that BO3 needs both while AW and Ghosts just needs 1 each.

Lastly since two games were removed from the list, the requirements for the gold rank has decrease to 5 plats. So with that being said, some of your ranks may be changed. There were a few rank changes for those who were affected by this.

..and for those who were derank to FNG..

Ric_373 - z6I5AQ2.png

And last added those who wanted to join. If there is something wrong with your rank or anything else, please reply.

:0 My fear of having to play BO3 on PS3 is now gone? -tears of happiness-

With that said I will now like to be added into the Battlefield :P

Have:

100% Call of Duty: Classic

100% Call of Duty: World at War

100% Call of Duty: Black Ops

100% Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified

100% Call of Duty: Black Ops II

100% Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

100% Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

100% Call of Duty: Ghost (PS3)

64% Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare -.-

Need:

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4)

100% Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

From my experience as of now Classic is the hardest, BO2 most time consuming until I play BO3, and eastiest is a tie with Ghost & AW

Edited by Substitute

Have:

Need:

From my experience as of now Classic is the hardest, BO2 most time consuming until I play BO3, and eastiest is a tie with Ghost & AW

I can assure you BO3 is alot longer then BO2 lol, so much more to do for the decorated trophy then there was for the challenges trophy, also the zombie trophies were alot easier on BO3 then they were in BO2 :)

I can assure you BO3 is alot longer then BO2 lol, so much more to do for the decorated trophy then there was for the challenges trophy, also the zombie trophies were alot easier on BO3 then they were in BO2 :)

Yeah that what I seen so far, I'm kinda looking forward to a longer CoD, been let down by how easy the series was getting with each new game. Idk man the base game zombie EE are pretty basic and easy but when they start to roll out that dlc, I expect harder more annoying steps to do a EE.

Yeah that what I seen so far, I'm kinda looking forward to a longer CoD, been let down by how easy the series was getting with each new game. Idk man the base game zombie EE are pretty basic and easy but when they start to roll out that dlc, I expect harder more annoying steps to do a EE.

Yup, im expecting the DLC to throw a few difficult easter eggs at you in the next coming months, hopefully they are on par with the last DLC from black ops 2 because that was awesome, Buried was pretty good aswell, but Origins so far is my favourite map out of all of the zombie maps.

Have:

Need:

Interesting. You even show almost all the CoD plats you have at your cabinet. Plus almost each has 100% so your very suitable for Veteran Soldier.. possibly an Ultimate.. Well you are certainly added. Welcome! :wave:

Also yes Classic is the hardest but barely beats W@W difficulty.  Though no life packs is difficult, the british missions sucks when your solo (Including the dam & the boat).  :angry:  As for the easiest I didnt know ghost & AW were that easy. And here I thought MW2 was simple to plat.. :| 

I have CoD Ghosts ready to plat for the PRD. So i have 4 plats now.

Updated. Make sure you plat it for that day :)

World At War

Black Ops

Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops 2

Ghosts 

Gonna buy Adubbleu soon and just waiting for my buddies to play black ops 3 campaign on veteran without dying.

Added. Welcome. Good luck with Black Ops 3.

Interesting. You even show almost all the CoD plats you have at your cabinet. Plus almost each has 100% so your very suitable for Veteran Soldier.. possibly an Ultimate.. Well you are certainly added. Welcome! :wave:

Also yes Classic is the hardest but barely beats W@W difficulty.  Though no life packs is difficult, the british missions sucks when your solo (Including the dam & the boat).  :angry:  As for the easiest I didnt know ghost & AW were that easy. And here I thought MW2 was simple to plat.. :plat

Thanks^^, I can't wait to add BO3 to that cabinet, might make that my first PS4 platinum. I'm definitely coming for that Ultimate Soilder spot. Only thing that would stop me is that AW dlc .-.

Well the reason I say Ghost & AW are easiest are mainly cause there's no Spec Ops mode. MW2 Spec Ops is harder than MW3. So here's my scale on what beats what. Pretty much Treyarch loves to make the harder trophy list.

Classic>WaW>Declassified>BO2>MW2>MW3>BO>Ghost>AW

Thanks^^, I can't wait to add BO3 to that cabinet, might make that my first PS4 platinum. I'm definitely coming for that Ultimate Soilder spot. Only thing that would stop me is that AW dlc .-.

Well the reason I say Ghost & AW are easiest are mainly cause there's no Spec Ops mode. MW2 Spec Ops is harder than MW3. So here's my scale on what beats what. Pretty much Treyarch loves to make the harder trophy list.

Huh didnt think spec ops was that difficult but I do remember having a hard time on MW3 spec ops though ._. Also I agree with you on the first 3 games.

Huh didnt think spec ops was that difficult but I do remember having a hard time on MW3 spec ops though ._. Also I agree with you on the first 3 games.

MW2 is harder for in my book cause some of the last Spec Ops missions are just nasty like Wetwork & the one in the airplane graveyard. Yeah most older CoDs teach you to take it slow, take cover, and regain your life. Unlike now where your spoiled with powerful equipment, OP guns with attachments that can see though wall, checkpoints with ammo crates at each corner, and allies that actually kill enemies.

Updated. Make sure you plat it for that day :)

Yhea i definitely will, only have 1 collectible left on the last level thats right behind you when you start the mission.

Hmm i found BO harder then BO2 MW2 and MW3, although i havent done the BO2 challenges yet so i dont know how hard they are. 

And for the MW2 spec ops i agree that wetwork was probably the most difficult one. But the airplane scrapyard you could just literally rung trough the level without killing anyone.

Yhea i definitely will, only have 1 collectible left on the last level thats right behind you when you start the mission.

Hmm i found BO harder then BO2 MW2 and MW3, although i havent done the BO2 challenges yet so i dont know how hard they are. 

And for the MW2 spec ops i agree that wetwork was probably the most difficult one. But the airplane scrapyard you could just literally rung trough the level without killing anyone.

Funny enough the only way I did clear Wetwork was by running through not killing anyone but the guys in the first hostage room.

Important announcement

We got some news to update you guys. First up Call of Duty Black Ops II will be moved from the sub games and will not be required for the  :bronze:  :silver:  :gold: & :platinum:  rank due to a certain trophy " Big Leagues " being unobtainable. Cause of it is that the services is moving up to Black Ops 3. So instead the game will be listed as a side requirement for only the ultimate soldier + rank. Those who have the plat will have a symbol right next their names. Heres the source: http://imgur.com/cvQTU4n

..and for those who were  derank to FNG.. 

Ric_373 - z6I5AQ2.png

Are you sure about this? Is this been confirmed by anyone (testing the game mode)? Because if I look at the trophy page; I see people keep achieving the trophies after your post about this trophy: http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1719-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II/39-Big-Leagues:P