Project Platinum: Call of Duty

Ichiban-Hybrid

hey Ichiban.. can you update my total platinums.. just got BO3 plat td

And if your serious about only needing one platinum per system; I will gladly be your first ultimate soldier!

Holy Shnikies! Someone finally reached the roundtable. Congratulations! :yay: Your now in the BIG leagues soldier! *salutes* Plus since you were the first, you win a $10 US PSN CARD!!!  Please winner PM me for the prize.

oh and here's your mtn dew & chips. :pimp:

mountain-dew-600x450.jpg

Sign me up for Veteran Soldier! 

Plat: 

-CoD Classics

-CoD World at War

-MW2

-Black Ops

-MW3

I stopped at BO2 and at BODeclassified. I couldn't stand for all the B.S. lol 

Added. Welcome! Eh we need more vets as we can.

Are you sure about this? Is this been confirmed by anyone (testing the game mode)? Because if I look at the trophy page; I see people keep achieving the trophies after your post about this trophy: http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1719-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II/39-Big-Leagues :P

Did you at least checked their profiles and their trophies? They weren't earn legitimately. Heck the most recent earners aren't even legit before Dec 13.  :P  If theres proof that someone actually earned this in the pre-season, tell me.  Now then.. I got some cheaters to report. :awesome:

Black Ops Declassified for PSVita and Call of Dut: Classic for me. Low ranked but still a rank.

Added. Heck not bad for a low rank. You got two of the hard CoD games platted.

• Like 1

Hmm..... I really dislike COD, but I'm really, REALLY intrigued to plat this beast of a series.

How hard would you guys say is to 100% (DLCs included) all games and which game would be a good starting point?

Is getting everything still possible these days or are some servers offline?

Well you can't now since BO 2 is now unobtainable, unless you have the one trophy that is now blocked. I would say the older CoDs are harder than the newer ones. For 100% they are pretty annoying due to the zombie dlc EE trophies.

Well you can't now since BO 2 is now unobtainable, unless you have the one trophy that is now blocked. I would say the older CoDs are harder than the newer ones. For 100% they are pretty annoying due to the zombie dlc EE trophies.

Aww that's too bad. :(

I either complete the whole series or none at all. What's the reason that it is unobtainable?

Aww that's too bad. :(

I either complete the whole series or none at all. What's the reason that it is unobtainable?

It has to do with ranking up in the League Play MP playlist. Problem is that there is no current season to rank up in. It is a fairly easy trophy too, nothing that should take an hour.

It has to do with ranking up in the League Play MP playlist. Problem is that there is no current season to rank up in. It is a fairly easy trophy too, nothing that should take an hour.

I see. I assume there won't be some sort of patch to "fix" this in the future?

Ah well. At least it willl save me some money. DLC prices are ridiculous. :P

I see. I assume there won't be some sort of patch to "fix" this in the future?

Ah well. At least it willl save me some money. DLC prices are ridiculous. :P

No one knows for sure, as this has never happened before. CoD WaW is the oldest with trophies and you can still 100% it. Maybe they will fix it, maybe they won't. Dlc is really only worth it if you actually enjoy the content your getting, cause with $50 you can buy a whole lot of games.

No one knows for sure, as this has never happened before. CoD WaW is the oldest with trophies and you can still 100% it. Maybe they will fix it, maybe they won't. Dlc is really only worth it if you actually enjoy the content your getting, cause with $50 you can buy a whole lot of games.

Thanks for clarifying. :) I will wait and see~!

Cod AW For Ps3 and 4. I think it only counts as one :(  :P

Yup. Only counts as one. Welcome to the group. :)

Can you sign me up for Regular Soldier please - only have the Modern Warfare 3 platinum

No problem. Added.  :wave: 

I'll join. I have the 100% in every COD game except for BOIIIs and Declassified.

Nice! Your added! :)

Commander, just earned my 3rd CoD platinum today (Ghosts, PS3). I will now be promoted to Exo Solider.

(Current plats:

- Advanced Warfare

- Black Ops II

- Ghosts)

:facepalm:

.. Soldier, the Black Ops II platinum is not require for any promotions expect the Ult Solder + rank. Im afraid your gonna have to stay at your current rank.

waw,mw2,bo 1

added