Project Platinum: Call of Duty

Ichiban-Hybrid

To those who sign up srry for the delay. You all get to be in the lists possibly by tomorrow. Guys Im updating the whole people from the list due to the # of plats being confusing and dlc.. Instead there will be plat images next to your name. This gives us to see what plats you have. Just putting # of plats doesnt tell which plat you have honestly. I barely updated the first fews but i will do the rest possibly by tomorrow or so..

• 3 weeks later...

After 3 hours of awful grinding of MW3's survival mode, I now qualify for Exo Soldier (my first silver PP) :)

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops 1

Edited by Superunknown9281

• 2 weeks later...

Are we hopefully going to see a Project Platinum: Battlefield soon? That would be rad!

Well no one has claimed to make it yet. Apparently Akira was gonna do it but since he got banned , no one reclaimed the PP so its in the pending list. One person nominated Gibbo for the job but I haven't heard anything of him accepting it..

• 4 weeks later...

So what happens with Black Ops 2 Plat? it's unobtainable now for some people (like me) due to 1 stupid trophy... 

Well you dont need the Black Op 2 plat to rank up. Its optional for here. As of now i dont know any other way of getting the trophy and I doubt treyarch will do anything about it..  :/

I guess I'm a Veteran Soldier:

Classic

World at War (100% DLC)

Modern Warfare 2

Black Ops

Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops 2

You can also include my guide for MW2 if you'd like: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/47-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-Trophy-Guide

Added you and the guide too. :)